Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:04:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto currency in five years!  (Read 5262 times)
priselive (OP)

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:24:26 AM

Legendary investor Tim Draper is confident that in five years all will use crypto currency. According to Draper, the technological shift that we can observe now will be more significant than the transition from the Stone Age to the Bronze Age. Answering the question about how he sees the current situation in comparison with the period when he invested in the technologies of web 1.0 and 2.0, he replied that web technologies and transformed the concept of information, while blocking has the potential to transform almost all industries, including government services.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
taiwww

Activity: 588
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:30:37 AM

Yeah it does have power to transform the world with its blocks but Draper forgetting one thing that government itself is against the whole idea of the bitcoin and crypto currency. They might be interested in the blockchain technology and I agree on that completely but I don't think that they will be interested in the crytpo currency at all. That would be the point where we will loose the hope of transformation if government keeps saying no to all.

The web concept is different thing. It was first hub which got accepted by everyone and it was completely white one so nobody really had problems. But in the crypto industry propel are jealous about how poor people are getting rich and how we don't need to struggle much here. So I'm pretty sure that there will be lots of obstruction in the whole idea. But fingers crossed for drapers assumption.
andylowe

Activity: 293
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:34:25 AM

Yeah it does have power to transform the world with its blocks but Draper forgetting one thing that government itself is against the whole idea of the bitcoin and crypto currency. They might be interested in the blockchain technology and I agree on that completely but I don't think that they will be interested in the crytpo currency at all. That would be the point where we will loose the hope of transformation if government keeps saying no to all.

The web concept is different thing. It was first hub which got accepted by everyone and it was completely white one so nobody really had problems. But in the crypto industry propel are jealous about how poor people are getting rich and how we don't need to struggle much here. So I'm pretty sure that there will be lots of obstruction in the whole idea. But fingers crossed for drapers assumption.
Bitcoin in five years really do have a transformation of developement and improvement on how it works and helps many more people for their living. Bitcoin in five years will be more famous and useful for everybody. If every people really do their best and if they are hardworking then they might get rich for the coming five years.
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 08:38:12 AM

Legendary investor Tim Draper is confident that in five years all will use crypto currency. According to Draper, the technological shift that we can observe now will be more significant than the transition from the Stone Age to the Bronze Age. Answering the question about how he sees the current situation in comparison with the period when he invested in the technologies of web 1.0 and 2.0, he replied that web technologies and transformed the concept of information, while blocking has the potential to transform almost all industries, including government services.

For me, i don’t think that in 5 years we would have progressed as a world to be able to integrate bitcoin then we would all be dependent on it. I think that bitcoin still is a work in progress and the number of countries and regions that can really access and integrate it are but just a handful and everyone else that are utilizing it is just for a trial run. That is how I view that in 5 years we might have progressed further and further but completely not to the point where we are that complete

SuccessfulPosition

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:38:33 AM

Following this.
ganlianshifu1

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:47:40 AM

The cost of digital encryption is high, and it is subject to exchange, national taxes, quantitative restrictions, and price fluctuations!

I think it's hard to change people's pay tubes in five years!
Arwinkim

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 10:53:26 AM

I don't think everybody will accept bitcoin in the next five years. The real problem is the government, regulators, and the bank. Instead of embracing blockchain technology, they have to protect their traditional system for "small" profit.
lili song

Activity: 980
Merit: 509

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:47:29 PM

Cryptocurrency in five years the value will be increase, growing fast, many new investors, some company use cryptocurrency for transactions etc.
I hope in five years later cryptocurrency will can accepted in some country and legalized it. And bitcoin still market leaders in crytocurrency.
BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:55:15 PM

one thing about technologies, specially new ones is that they spread very fast. their adoption curve is usually like an S curve and in case of bitcoin this is very true. and the characteristics of an S curve for adoption is that it is pretty slow at first (like the past 9 years) then it slowly speeds up and finally becomes so rapid that it reaches its final stage in a very short time hence creating the vertical part of the S curve.

There is a FOMO brewing...
galkina

Activity: 84
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:23:44 PM

I do not know the person whose post you are quoting but I cam guarantee you that in my country all people will not be using bitcoins even in nest 100 years. I am sure this is common for all developing countries. The reason being that there are no resources or infrastructure required for this. People have access to smartphones (as they have become cheap with time) but internet is not available to everyone. Also, people are not much educated or financially aware here. I do not see this changing unless government takes some concrete steps in this direction.

D E C E N T . C H
        Blockchain Content Distribution Platform       
( ( (   Join Our Telegram @decentch   ) ) )
Doge dealer

Activity: 462
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:32:56 PM

This is indeed very correct as the work that is being put in right now is ensuring that bitcoins is become a know means of exchange , little by little we see the conglomerates and smaller companies accepting cryptocurrencies as an acceptable form of payment and some countries making it legal , so definitely in another four to five years it should at least be established as an additional payment option if not the leading one.

belyaevi

Activity: 70
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:45:56 PM

one thing about technologies, specially new ones is that they spread very fast. their adoption curve is usually like an S curve and in case of bitcoin this is very true. and the characteristics of an S curve for adoption is that it is pretty slow at first (like the past 9 years) then it slowly speeds up and finally becomes so rapid that it reaches its final stage in a very short time hence creating the vertical part of the S curve.

How many years you think are still left in the slow phase ? The length of S curve can vary a lot in between different technologies. For instance, let us  talk about Facebook. Facebook is now 14 years old and I think that initial phase of slow adoption is already over for it. I think it has reached 90% of its potential already in terms of user base and it is now very hard for it maintain this number. Facebook is something that people are able to use without the fear of losing any money. In case of bitcoins, this is not true.
nightmanisrightman

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:59:47 PM

This is indeed very correct as the work that is being put in right now is ensuring that bitcoins is become a know means of exchange , little by little we see the conglomerates and smaller companies accepting cryptocurrencies as an acceptable form of payment and some countries making it legal , so definitely in another four to five years it should at least be established as an additional payment option if not the leading one.
Not only will big companies use it as payment options, but they are already adopting the tech as we speak. Many big companies like Walmart, Nestle, IBM, Oracle, Kroger, and many more have already adapted blockchain tech into their supply chains, which means it only is a matter of time before they adopt elsewhere!

https://www.forbes.com/sites/rogeraitken/2017/12/14/ibm-walmart-launching-blockchain-food-safety-alliance-in-china-with-fortune-500s-jd-com/

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram       Medium       Facebook       Twitter       Github
bishopcrypto

Activity: 139
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 05:49:15 PM

We are seeing the shakeout before the next bull right now. Draper is right. Have faith.

☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️
☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️
☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️FULLYREKT.COM☀️
Diabolikkk

Activity: 36
Merit: 8

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:53:45 PM

We are seeing the shakeout before the next bull right now.
I think so. We go down again to 8kish, I hope no more.
siti25

Activity: 574
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:05:26 PM

may be very profitable if in the next 4 years this prediction is true. but I am more pessimistic about this. seems to have to spend a generation. because there is still an old generation of technological backwardness. so still not sure and optimistic

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄███████▀▀███████▄▄
     ▄██████▀▀      ▀▀██████▄
   ▄████▀▀              ▀▀████▄
  ████        ▄▄███▄▄       ████
 ▐████      ▄█████████▄     ████▌
 █████     ████▀   ▀▀█▀     █████
 █████    ▐███              █████
 █████    ▐███▄      ▄      █████
 █████     ▀████▄▄▄████     █████
 ▐████       ▀███████▀      ████▌
  ▀███▄▄        ▀▀▀       ▄▄███▀
    ▀█████▄▄          ▄▄█████▀
      ▀███████▄▄  ▄▄███████▀
         ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀

████
                       ▄▀██
                     ▄█▀   ▄▄▄▄▄
                   ▄█▀    ███████
                 ▄█▀      ███████
               ▄█▀        ███████
     ▀█▄▄    ▄█▀  ▄█████▄ ███████
        ▀▀█▄█▀    ███████ ███████
  ▄█████▄         ███████ ███████
  ███████ ▄█████▄ ███████ ███████
  ███████ ███████ ███████ ███████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀█████████████████████████████████▀
reverseflash

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:12:31 PM

Probably he nevertheless has got excited with terms. In five years of course can occur much, but for too big technological jump is necessary for similar change.
Donceng

Activity: 251

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:29:08 PM

a prediction sometimes happens because experts have done research, and in ancient times computer technology only for the needs of company Pasilitasnya. but now it is not the only company that uses, the needs of society, and they are competing in making a living, this is what is called modern times.
bitcad4u

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:38:08 PM

If you have 1 bitcoin in your wallet after five years,you are the millionaire.Bitcoin is growing in potential manner.Do you the price of bitcoin in Jan 2017 is just 1000$ and Jan 2018 is around 10,000$.Just imagine the growth of bitcoin,I had suprised by seeing the growth of bitcoin.Even some of Crypto currency have good potential as like bitcoin,they are Ethereum,litecoin and Waves.
vintages

Activity: 966
Merit: 153

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:53:27 PM

I doubt it when he used the word 'all'. In as much as we predicts and wish that cryptocurrency will be widely used, there are still some companies which will still be reluctant to accommodate it. Nevertheless, this will not stop cryptocurrency especially bitcoin from been the most valued asset in years to come. It value and price will be so high that no rejection from anywhere can stop it.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: