Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:10:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto currency in five years!  (Read 5262 times)
Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:58:43 PM

I doubt it when he used the word 'all'. In as much as we predicts and wish that cryptocurrency will be widely used, there are still some companies which will still be reluctant to accommodate it. Nevertheless, this will not stop cryptocurrency especially bitcoin from been the most valued asset in years to come. It value and price will be so high that no rejection from anywhere can stop it.
I think they will rule the market in five years.They are getting very famous in the market as they are very simple to use and are a great opportunity to earn money and a lot of profit rate.Taxes are also not implied on them so the person receives full payments.Cryptocurrencies are also used as assets as people hold them for future price rise.I think these cryptocurrencies can become legal in some nations.People like new technologies so they are accepting these cryptos.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
StonedWolf

Activity: 308
Merit: 120

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:09:31 PM

In 2000, none of us did hear about crypto curreny , but look at us today. It is true that we aren't too many, but still, our community is bigger from the one 2 years ago. And we will continue to multiply. More and more people nowdays are discovering the advantages of bitcoin. So, i am not sure when, but i am sure that one day, the whole world will start using it.

coinbitrade

Activity: 714
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:33:46 PM

I agree that there has been a big shift in the world of crypto currency. And even finance in general. But the government of many states opposes bitcoin because it can not be controlled by them. I can not exactly answer what will happen in 5 years. But we will hope for the best

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Irunbounties

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:34:36 PM

5 years for Crypto is like 200 years for fiat currency, let's imagine we are just about to begin the industrial revolution, this is how I see crypto in 5 years
UnrealisticprofiT

Activity: 24

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:35:11 PM

If quantum computers ain't developed for into 5 years there is nothing to fear about.
kimochidesh

Activity: 518
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:39:22 PM

I see a bright future of Cryptocurrency after 5 years from now. Crypto market is growing with triple-digit growth from last few years. More and more investors are interested to buy crypto-currency but hesitate to enter due to lack of trust and legal. In 2018 most of these will get clear and after that BTC will boom like anything.
Hui8

Activity: 602
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:40:08 PM

one thing about technologies, specially new ones is that they spread very fast. their adoption curve is usually like an S curve and in case of bitcoin this is very true. and the characteristics of an S curve for adoption is that it is pretty slow at first (like the past 9 years) then it slowly speeds up and finally becomes so rapid that it reaches its final stage in a very short time hence creating the vertical part of the S curve.

Yup this follows and we are really waiting for the final stage to come to existence. Cheesy  I don't know who draper is but if we are having this conversation then it really means something more now. In five years of time I'm sure that crypto currency is going to have best time ever and it will be on the top of every other currency available on the earth. Yes that's big thing because that is how bitcoin tech is being developed. We are sure that crypto will be accepted by government too and they will also contribute to it on major scale. :-) What we have to do is stay tuned with it.
Vasu Dev

Activity: 32

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 07:41:23 PM

It is very best future investment. people will get good return of an investment.
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2856
Merit: 768

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:46:11 PM

Legendary investor Tim Draper is confident that in five years all will use crypto currency. According to Draper, the technological shift that we can observe now will be more significant than the transition from the Stone Age to the Bronze Age. Answering the question about how he sees the current situation in comparison with the period when he invested in the technologies of web 1.0 and 2.0, he replied that web technologies and transformed the concept of information, while blocking has the potential to transform almost all industries, including government services.
Everyone do have its own view when it comes to cryptocurrency potential growth in near future but talking about 5 years time and saying total transition of all people to use crypto then it is most likely an impossible thing to happen.No matter how I positive on crypto progress but it wont really comes to a point on fully transitioning out on using up crypto on daily living.I can say such thing because we can base on the decisions being made by government and we can already presume on whats next.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:53:18 PM

I fully agree with this, the technology will be used by everyone, but not on its currently format, not in a decentralized way. Governments have already stated they have much interest in Blockchain technology and they want to learn more about it to develop even more the technology and to adapt it to their local financial systems. Everyone will be using Crypto-Currency somehow, but won't be using Bitcoin or any other decentralized currency.  Wink

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
so_stupid

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:26:10 PM

Beginning this year, hit hard by the rise cryptocurrency. Based on how quickly we return to the previous level, we can judge how far the capitalization will go.

███████████   ███   ████     Ever wish you could turn back time to when BTC was $1?     ████   ███   ███████████
B I T G E S E L L          Decentralized Cryptocurrency
██               ████████     •    Telegram    •    Twitter    •    Discord    •    Thread    •     ████████               ██
MattLeBlanc

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:30:46 PM

The ultimate win for crypto will be when everyone starts using it as a currency and believe in them. In 5 years, it may likely happen and we as early adopters will be the front runners then.
chidrawarster

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:42:13 PM

It will be a lot more famous than it is today and many more people will be involved in the trading as well its usage as well.Its technology will be used in most of the firms to make transparent transactions and also lightning fast transactions which captures in real time.I also many people becoming rich in the next five years if they hold the btc coins and just forget them without sharing their wallet details to anybody and have to keep safe.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
bitcoinVPSD

Activity: 442
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:53:05 PM

Electronic money in the next five years will definitely grow very strong. At the current pace, I think electronic money will become a viable payment method on the internet and become quite popular. We will have new currencies with the best technology that will meet the real needs of people. It will definitely help human life a lot in investing and paying. I am confident that electronic money will grow very rapidly over the next five years.

Bodik1710

Activity: 57

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:56:39 PM

I think that crypto currency industry is very important in our life.With Bitcoin and other I can make money and I am very happy that I can do it.
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:07:01 PM

Before that happens, there is a need to for all the people of the world to be technological savvy and they should all have access to the internet as well for all to start using crypto in the  next five years.
jiniyaakter

Activity: 175

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:15:52 PM

Cryptocurrency is fastest growing day by day and everyone joining its and earn make more profit
Rj Manik

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:22:14 PM

People using cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin to render secondary market transactions. The most popular secondary market transaction today is as it was when BTC first premiered.Five years cryptocurrency get lot of investor on virtual world.moreover daily new investor come with work on cryptocurrency.So I think all cryptocurency future is most better.
edjames

Activity: 157

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:22:52 PM

Legendary investor Tim Draper is confident that in five years all will use crypto currency. According to Draper, the technological shift that we can observe now will be more significant than the transition from the Stone Age to the Bronze Age. Answering the question about how he sees the current situation in comparison with the period when he invested in the technologies of web 1.0 and 2.0, he replied that web technologies and transformed the concept of information, while blocking has the potential to transform almost all industries, including government services.

I think the biggest hurdle that crypto has to overcome before it is taken up in the mainstream is expanding the number of businesses that will accept it as a currency. while many people will look at BTC as an asset to be invested in, it's continue use relish on people being able to buy stuff easily.

What we need is for Amazon to start accepting BTC. Once that happens, governments will fall in line, once they see a way to tax profits.
somtandon2015
Copper Member

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:34:42 PM

Cryptocurrency is swift growing day by day and everyone accompany its and earn make more profit.Cryptocurrency in five years the value will be increase, growing fast, many new investors, some company use cryptocurrency for transactions etc.I hope in five years later cryptocurrency will can accepted in some country and legalized it. And bitcoin still market leaders in crytocurrency.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: