Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:20:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto currency in five years!  (Read 5263 times)
Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:49:35 PM

Cryptocurrency in five years the value will be increase, growing fast, many new investors, some company use cryptocurrency for transactions etc.
I hope in five years later cryptocurrency will can accepted in some country and legalized it. And bitcoin still market leaders in crytocurrency.

I think cryptocurrency will have a good future after five years. Many economist predict that after seeing its successful past achievements. In this cashless society everyone love to use cryptocurrency instead of real currency . Many developed countries like japan Germany etc give importance to crypto currency and also praise their people to use that currency. Many multimillionaire company like Microsoft, Amazon etc start using cryptocurrency for their various purpose. And its price also increase day by day. This above thing sure us that bitcoin have a bright future.  Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MiF

Activity: 1358
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:21:42 PM

Cryptocurrency in five years the value will be increase, growing fast, many new investors, some company use cryptocurrency for transactions etc.
I hope in five years later cryptocurrency will can accepted in some country and legalized it. And bitcoin still market leaders in crytocurrency.

I think cryptocurrency will have a good future after five years. Many economist predict that after seeing its successful past achievements. In this cashless society everyone love to use cryptocurrency instead of real currency . Many developed countries like japan Germany etc give importance to crypto currency and also praise their people to use that currency. Many multimillionaire company like Microsoft, Amazon etc start using cryptocurrency for their various purpose. And its price also increase day by day. This above thing sure us that bitcoin have a bright future.  Smiley
If that's the scenario for now, I think bitcoin will be much more profitable and people who've been saving their cryptocurrency definitely have the opportunity to gain bigger profits. Some people may think that it's not true, but if bitcoin will silently showing up its breakthrough they started to become feel sad and having regrets of wrong decisions. Those who failed to wait couldn't benefit after five years, and the one who bought your crypto asset enjoyed the benefit of the assets purchased from panic seller.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Nonie

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 09:11:43 PM

for the next 5 years wow this is a very long time my hope for crypto will be accepted and legal for many countries and hopefully this will be an investment that can benefit everyone and all the technologies of this coin can be used and used for the community

Victorias

Activity: 253
Merit: 10

Gamblica Token Sale launch 01.03.2018!

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 09:28:27 PM

I agree that five years everyone will use the crypto currency. Today, technology is developing at a tremendous speed and it is no longer possible to stop them.

Iceblast

Activity: 783

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:32:22 PM

cryptocurrency if it is still growing and growing in 5 years I think it will be one of good technology and high potential. we can see in recent years crypto is still running and has a higher price. this will be good news for the development of crypto in the next few years.

Taronet-division

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:34:03 PM

Looks like 5 years is too long, maybe next year. the brilliant future of cryptocurrency will be there in time. hopefully
ladydark

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:59:26 PM

Legendary investor Tim Draper is confident that in five years all will use crypto currency. According to Draper, the technological shift that we can observe now will be more significant than the transition from the Stone Age to the Bronze Age. Answering the question about how he sees the current situation in comparison with the period when he invested in the technologies of web 1.0 and 2.0, he replied that web technologies and transformed the concept of information, while blocking has the potential to transform almost all industries, including government services.
Future is great for cryptos but still it has drawbacks like being able to use only online.But we should accept that it's the booming industry.

muhammedb

Activity: 378
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:16:16 AM

Legendary investor Tim Draper is confident that in five years all will use crypto currency. According to Draper, the technological shift that we can observe now will be more significant than the transition from the Stone Age to the Bronze Age. Answering the question about how he sees the current situation in comparison with the period when he invested in the technologies of web 1.0 and 2.0, he replied that web technologies and transformed the concept of information, while blocking has the potential to transform almost all industries, including government services.
In the nearest future i strongly believe bitcoin will be used aside the online by many countries and industries but the true is that i don't think this can happen in the next five years.
hibiscus

Activity: 217

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:42:55 AM

The first crypto currency started in the year 2009 and so far the changes and developments occurred to the global economy is quiet precise that the arrival of the bitcoin in the global scenario, the entire economic concept has made upside down and the public has started to think that the crypto currency will be most suitable to the forth coming era to their world wide operations. The forth coming five years are very crucial to the global economy because the up coming generations will concentrate more to the crypto world and they will explore the maximum possibility to make money and considerably a positive change can occur in the crypto world.
btcluisdiki

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:04:35 AM

i believe that crypto currency in five years would be more popular than ever and this could have significant effect on the crypto investors that had maintained to hold their coins for a longer period. Eventually, if these people had invested with btc for that long, that would mean a great profit by that time and they can probably invest some of their profit for another promising coin like ETH.
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:12:07 AM

If that's the scenario for now, I think bitcoin will be much more profitable and people who've been saving their cryptocurrency definitely have the opportunity to gain bigger profits. Some people may think that it's not true, but if bitcoin will silently showing up its breakthrough they started to become feel sad and having regrets of wrong decisions. Those who failed to wait couldn't benefit after five years, and the one who bought your crypto asset enjoyed the benefit of the assets purchased from panic seller.
Those who does not believe and think that bitcoin is scam will definitely regret if Bitcoin change positively in five years and legally accept in the country as the source of income for individual. Those who wait long can be benefitted and there has chances to earn big.

maitexisi

Activity: 146
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 01:16:55 AM

For some, crypto is the story of their morning coffee. But for others, it is a slow-moving ecosystem that will engulf the world. I believe that in five years people will be using cryptocurrencies.

MUST.IO
THE FINANCIAL REVOLUTION (https://must.io/)
d0flaming0

Activity: 402
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:20:06 AM

Those who does not believe and think that bitcoin is scam will definitely regret if Bitcoin change positively in five years and legally accept in the country as the source of income for individual. Those who wait long can be benefitted and there has chances to earn big.
as much as we can observe from the past years since bitcoin has first launched, we could see the huge growth up until this moment, and even though there is also no assurance that this will continue to grew big, we are still holding on the faith based on what we have experienced several years ago, and those people who kept their faith are still earning right up to this moment.
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:02:29 AM

No doubt Tim Draper is a legendary investor and if he is saying that bitcoin will become the central currency in coming5 years that he shoo be right but I don’t think so that this could happen in a very short span of time, though legalisation of bitcoin world wide is my dream but I don’t think that this could be possible in coming 5 years because there are even many countries who are still in against of bitcoin and does not even want to legalise it so those countries needs to understand that potential of bitcoin and then bitcoin will become the central currency world wide and I think this will take 1 or 2 decade time.
clairdelune

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:21:17 AM

Maybe the value of the crypto will be stable and it will be used in online shopping and the government will accept it already. The crypto currency will be improved, it will also be used for the future. The demand in the crypto currency will be high. The value of the crypto currency will be competitive. Maybe many are using it and selling it for a good price.
data_teks

Activity: 267
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:41:45 AM

It is worth pointing out that the technology that is used in the crypto currency market considered to be on of the most advanced ones as for today. That is why I think crytpo is an important part of the future technology industry and has to get more and more developed and available for the society.
czhen

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:47:27 AM

slowly it must happen but in my opinion more than 5 years.
it could be another 20 years the world will use the whole crypto currency.
Omparkash72
Copper Member

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 11:54:21 AM

No doubt the coming years are for crypto currency. Every country must have to adopt this , because the technology is improving very fast if you cannot change as per the demand of time you must found himself last in que.Yes it is right there are some drawback of crypto currency now a days but it is the start of new technology and you see a lot of changes in crypto in coming years. So for fast moving , fast developing countries crypto must play important role in future.

Ayaancool

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:03:55 PM

Im not sure about it,  because bitcoin is still not familiar in all countries and ln those countries that know about bitcoin,not everyone  of those countries  knows about bitcoin. And if everyone knows about it then there is no 100% sure that they will invest in it. So i think it will take time, within 5 years is not gonna possible.
blocklancer8

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 12:15:17 PM

Cryptocurrency in 5 years must have something very extraordinary and very in demand by all industries and goverment. This technology can not be denied can break the global progress because many people who benefit from this cryptocurrency.

kaasy.ai        Artificial Intelligence Algorithms on Blockchain                                               Knowledge As A Service +
                        Public ICO is live!        BUY KAAS TOKEN NOW                                         Distributed Infrastructure As A Service
Whitepaper     Telegram     2-Pages Paper     Twitter     Facebook     Discord     BTC ANN          = Plug-and-play skills, on demand
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: