Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 11:46:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto currency in five years!  (Read 5266 times)
yousuf5
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:18:17 AM

Cryptocurrency in five years the value will be increase, growing fast, many new investors, some company use cryptocurrency for transactions etc.Bitcoin in five years will be more famous and useful for everybody. If every people really do their best and if they are hardworking then they might get rich for the coming five years.
HeatherRamsey

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:22:35 AM

It is difficult to predict bitcoin five years from now. But we will lay the groundwork for bitcoin's fast-growing economy, and we can say that over the next five years, bitcoin will become more valuable today. I think it will have a triple price because many people will become more interesting about it.
131tc01n

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:26:52 AM

Yeah it does have power to transform the world with its blocks but Draper forgetting one thing that government itself is against the whole idea of the bitcoin and crypto currency. They might be interested in the blockchain technology and I agree on that completely but I don't think that they will be interested in the crytpo currency at all. That would be the point where we will loose the hope of transformation if government keeps saying no to all.

The web concept is different thing. It was first hub which got accepted by everyone and it was completely white one so nobody really had problems. But in the crypto industry propel are jealous about how poor people are getting rich and how we don't need to struggle much here. So I'm pretty sure that there will be lots of obstruction in the whole idea. But fingers crossed for drapers assumption.
Bitcoin in five years really do have a transformation of developement and improvement on how it works and helps many more people for their living. Bitcoin in five years will be more famous and useful for everybody. If every people really do their best and if they are hardworking then they might get rich for the coming five years.

I really think the bank is also interested in crypto currency, just look at its development in five years backward, it is a remarkable development may certainly defeat all fiat currency. They (the banks) may be interested but do not want to lose because of his efforts have been defeated with the popularity of crypto currency, and I believe the next 5 years crypto currency will be the currency that everyone needs.
Mia Wallace

Activity: 361
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:48:23 AM

Bitcoin is the first crypto currency started in the year 2009 and followed by lots of alternative coins are also in the market.It is a new form of economy with strong net work systems with various features.Bitcoins can be operated world wide for the benefit of the man kind and its popularity has wide spread among the global investors and they have realized the usefulness of the bitcoin for the global operation.With in the forth coming five years the use of bitcoin will be an inevitable among world wide community
crea8ivemoiz

Activity: 231
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:21:52 AM

In my opinion the cryptocurrency in next 5 years will be more stronger because The creation of diverse types of cryptocurrency is part of digitalization age. With mail going from physical letters to email and people choosing to purchase things online instead of going out to a mall, everything is becoming an online experience.
microwave

Activity: 191

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:01:52 AM

Legendary investor Tim Draper is confident that in five years all will use crypto currency. According to Draper, the technological shift that we can observe now will be more significant than the transition from the Stone Age to the Bronze Age. Answering the question about how he sees the current situation in comparison with the period when he invested in the technologies of web 1.0 and 2.0, he replied that web technologies and transformed the concept of information, while blocking has the potential to transform almost all industries, including government services.

My opinion for this statement is BIG NO sir because some other small country like here in the has no Enough Internet Site to Some Isolated Area that means even in normal uses of phone wanting to use in social media doesn't access how much more for Crypto Currency uses. so within five years I think More adoption but all the people using Cryto Currency specially in Bitcoin.
Pyr3x

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:05:21 AM

I hope that in 5 years everyone will be able to freely use cryptocurrency. Now this is quite problematic, because in some countries it is prohibited, in some there are simply no conditions for its use. But after 5 years, everything can change for the better.

[/quote]

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█       P A X F U L       █  █        ЛУЧШAЯ P2P ПЛATФOPMA ДЛЯ CДEЛOК C БИTКOИHOM         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█  █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Elerntta

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:29:31 AM

I am pleased that every year the cryptocurrency is becoming stronger, it is spreading more and more around the world and become a part of modern Economics. And in 5 years bitcoin will achieve even greater success.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
dalvitka

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:47:17 AM

They may be interested in blockchain technology and I agree on that completely but I do not think they will care about the crytpo currency at all. The web concept is another thing. But in the cryptography industry, people are jealous of how rich the poor are and we do not need to struggle much here. But the fingers crossed the assumption. Bitcoin in five years will be more famous and useful for everyone.
cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:06:08 AM

I am pleased that every year the cryptocurrency is becoming stronger, it is spreading more and more around the world and become a part of modern Economics. And in 5 years bitcoin will achieve even greater success.

Bitcoin will achieve even greater success in the near future but can also achieve its great loss when more countries will ban it or make regulations with the use of bitcoin, there will be more happenings in the future that we cannot predict to happen.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Bruce1614

Activity: 144
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:15:30 AM

I question it when he utilized the word 'all'. In as much as we predicts and wish that cryptographic money will be generally utilized, there are still a few organizations which will even now be hesitant to oblige it. By the by, this won't prevent digital currency particularly bitcoin from been the most esteemed resource in years to come. It esteem and cost will be high to the point that no dismissal from anyplace can stop it.
Chetan04

Activity: 80

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:31:46 PM

Nobody knows.

And anyone who tells you they do is just cheering on their own football team like a one-eyed fan.

Some plausible outcomes if I talk about BTC specifically.

We may be in the early stages of one of the great speculative bubbles in history and it’s going to $100,000 plus.
We may be in the late stages of one of the great speculative bubbles in history and it will lose 70% of value inside a year.
Bitcoin may eventually be supplanted by a better, more useable cryptocurrency (highly likely). Billions of dollars being spent right now on exactly that.
Governments may crack down hard on exchanges (or tax them heavily), reducing the utility of decentralised currencies. Not much use having all your speculative gains in magic beans if you can’t get them out.
The USA could plausibly say that Bitcoin is being used to fund terrorism and crack down hard on it.
There are probably hundreds of other similar scenarios I have not considered.

NOBODY, and I mean NOBODY knows.
Jupeter

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:43:51 PM

I do not think you're going to have a ripple effect in the world. However, the blockchain system will be of great importance. The crypto is described as the future, but I do not think so. The whole world may not accept it.
I think cryptocurrency will be more popular and stonger in 5 years and i also think that a lot of crypto will have a higher price after 5 years and for sure a lot of holders can became very rich  by holding the crypto for long term.

Raja_Salman

Activity: 511
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:50:59 PM

Legendary investor Tim Draper is confident that in five years all will use crypto currency. According to Draper, the technological shift that we can observe now will be more significant than the transition from the Stone Age to the Bronze Age. Answering the question about how he sees the current situation in comparison with the period when he invested in the technologies of web 1.0 and 2.0, he replied that web technologies and transformed the concept of information, while blocking has the potential to transform almost all industries, including government services.
I think bitcoin in the next five years will flourish and of course that's the hope of investors even though no one can and is able to know with certainty the real situation, for now it is for me to take advantage of the opportunities that exist while still able
florianuhlemann

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:02:16 PM

5 years more than the real figure. I've seen threads that after 2 years. on the one hand, why not? after all, many people already pay for services with bitcoin. it is convenient
gordeevaverona

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:59:32 PM
Merited by angelakrasnova (1)

I fully agree with the creator of this page! I'm 100% sure that the world will change very much in the next 5 years! Blochkchain gave us the most information technology for the whole existence of the earth! Just look at how life has changed in 20 years? The world has changed very much, the development of information technology is constantly accelerating! the rate of razvitiya is constantly growing! Yesterday our phones were just a means of communication with friends! And now leaving the house you can contact the whole world with the help of one phone and you can even not carry money with you! Now a new revolution in the monetary system has taken place, payment by the phone and credit cards go to the background! popularity Crypto coins are constantly growing! The new evolution of money gave us quick and anonymous transfers to anywhere in the world! Crypto coins are becoming a new and better means of saving and multiplying their money! Those countries that have chosen the path of development in the Blochkchain area, these countries are the future world empires with powerful information technologies! I am very much surprised by countries that do not understand the full power of the crypto world! The world is changing very much and everyone who does not have time to adapt to it will be left behind and they will have to catch up with information development for a very long time!
Pepito Manaloto

Activity: 377

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:05:30 PM

It is really hard to predict right now knowing that bitcoin is currently in a deep crisis at the moment and everyone else is getting worried over what's happening. Many are saying that this events occurong marks the near end of bitcoin while some say that it will pass and bitcoin will soon recover.

Tikey

Activity: 361

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:15:34 PM

Maybe Draper right. A significant number of people in the world already know about cryptocurrencies. Some do not acquire them not because they do not want to, but because they do not understand how this can be done. I think for the next 5 years crypto will firmly enter our life. Because the technology of the blockchain is beautiful. And crypto is the future of money. Anyway, I want believe that.
rraymundo

Activity: 66

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 05:23:27 PM

I think Bitcoin in five years will surpass $10,000 mark. Bitcoin will be used as everyday currency and would be a commodity for payments, purchasing power and transactions. I think there would be a struggle between banks and governments against Bitcoin. The government will try to gain control over it. But I think in the long run pseudonymous will win the struggle.
Idowuogbo

Activity: 69

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:37:40 PM

From my own perspective, if you have 1 bitcoin in your wallet after five years, you can either be the millionaire or other way round but with d way bitcoin is trending prrlesently it showing a brighter future. Bitcoin is growing in potential manner. Do you know the price of bitcoin in Jan 2017 is just 1000$ and Jan 2018 is around 10,000$. Just imagine the growth of bitcoin, I am suprised by seeing the growth of bitcoin. Even some of Crypto currency have good potential as like bitcoin, they are Ethereum, litecoin, neo and Waves.
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: