Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 01:28:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto currency in five years!  (Read 5266 times)
jrmhrdgz

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:39:46 PM

Bitcoin in five years will surely rice up to 20,000$ Smiley
tambok

Activity: 812
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:22:23 PM

for me it was totally new, i never heard about cryptocurrency. but when m touch first time then i was thinking it was only fake idea because think there are no shortcut for earning fastest money. but i m wrong , my friend suggest me n explain every things about it.then i take interest in it n go depth, after two year m shocked there are many changes in crypto market, n day to day market goes up down.Interestingly enough, the top three largest cryptocurrencies in January 2014 would be the only three to consistently make the top ten list each year. Ethereum busted onto the top ten scene by January 2016, and has surprised the entire community with its massive rise to be undisputed second largest cryptocurrency by market cap for the second year running.
In five years for sure that cryptocurrency will be one of the greatest innovation of all time, for sure that people and countries will finally adopt this thing, so for me we just need to be ready and to prepare ourselves with those changes, and that we should have enough bitcoin for our future.
tomir

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

SEMUX

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:33:02 PM

Legendary investor Tim Draper is confident that in five years all will use crypto currency. According to Draper, the technological shift that we can observe now will be more significant than the transition from the Stone Age to the Bronze Age. Answering the question about how he sees the current situation in comparison with the period when he invested in the technologies of web 1.0 and 2.0, he replied that web technologies and transformed the concept of information, while blocking has the potential to transform almost all industries, including government services.
But investor Tim Draper forgot to clarify that in 5 years bitcoin will be very outdated (as well as web 1.0 technology). Therefore, it will be replaced by a more perfect cryptocurrency that will cover the whole world.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Igromania

Activity: 320

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:33:26 PM

I do not think you're going to have a ripple effect in the world. However, the blockchain system will be of great importance. The crypto is described as the future, but I do not think so. The whole world may not accept it.
I think cryptocurrency will be more popular and stonger in 5 years and i also think that a lot of crypto will have a higher price after 5 years and for sure a lot of holders can became very rich  by holding the crypto for long term.
I think on the contrary, all who will hold the coins long term, will lose money. Because during this time the market will change very much.
TimesVeronica

Activity: 73

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:29:38 AM

In my own opinion, if you have a bitcoin in your wallet after five years, you may be a millionaire or otherwise but with bitcoin d being prrlesently prone it shows a brighter future. Even some types of electronic money are as good as bitcoin, they are Ethereum, Litecoin, Anchors and Waves. but when m touching for the first time then i was thinking it was just a fake idea because i thought there was no shortcut to make money fast. but im wrong, my friend suggested i explain everything about it. Ethereum plunged into the top 10 scene in January 2016, and has surprised the entire community with its enormous increase to become the undisputed second largest electronic money by market cap of the year.
jennyhoang293

Activity: 79

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:57:08 AM

In this way, this will not prevent the special digital money bitcoin from being the most precious resource in the coming years. They may be interested in blockchain technology and I agree on that completely but I do not think they will care about the crytpo currency at all. But in the cryptography industry, how are people jealous of the rich and poor, and we do not need to fight much here. Bitcoin in five years will be more famous and useful for everyone.
kingdom2710

Activity: 76

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:34:48 AM

In the cryptography industry, people are jealous of how poor the rich and we do not need to struggle much here. Bitcoin in five years will be more famous and useful for everyone. In as much as we anticipated and wanted the commonly used encryption code, there are still a few organizations that would even now hesitate to oblige it. It respects and costs so high that no layoffs from anywhere can stop it.
Slayer21

Activity: 43

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:44:30 AM

Many economist predict that after seeing its successful past achievements that crypto has a bright future.With the growing interest from corporate investors, companies, cryptocurrencies will attract more and more popular everyday.
jcojci

Activity: 797
Merit: 121

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:50:43 AM

Many economist predict that after seeing its successful past achievements that crypto has a bright future.With the growing interest from corporate investors, companies, cryptocurrencies will attract more and more popular everyday.

I agree that cryptocurrency has a bright future because this is just beginning and cryptocurrency itself still grow and I am sure that in the next year, there will be a new technology that will adopt the blockchain technology. I think from the last year, the percentage of the cryptocurrency is increased significantly especially when people out there see how high bitcoin price in that time so they are trying to join in the cryptocurrency world.
tristana443

Activity: 68

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:31:45 AM

Some reasonable results if I talk specifically about BTC. We may be in the final stages of one of the big speculative bubbles in history and it will lose 70% of value within a year. Billions of dollars are spent right now. Do not use much when there are all your speculative benefits in magic beans if you can not get them out. There are probably hundreds of other similar scenarios that I have yet to consider. I totally agree with the author of this page. Blochkchain has given us the most informative technology for the entire existence of the earth. The world has changed a lot, the development of information technology continues to accelerate. Yesterday our phone was just a means of communicating with friends. Now a new revolution in the currency system has taken place, paying by phone and credit card goes into the background. Crypto coins are becoming a new and better means to save and multiply their money. I was surprised by the countries do not understand the full power of the cryptography world
hacsoi2799

Activity: 63

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:47:45 AM

Cryptocurrency is always popular and can grow in the future, there are many new investors, and many people use cryptocurrency to trade. Important Bitcoin is still king on the cryptocurrency market. I expect cryptocurrency will be more popular in many countries
vachellie

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:06:16 PM

Legendary investor Tim Draper is confident that in five years all will use crypto currency. According to Draper, the technological shift that we can observe now will be more significant than the transition from the Stone Age to the Bronze Age. Answering the question about how he sees the current situation in comparison with the period when he invested in the technologies of web 1.0 and 2.0, he replied that web technologies and transformed the concept of information, while blocking has the potential to transform almost all industries, including government services.

Yeah crypto currency will dominate someday in future because crypto currency keep getting better day by day.
Sadly some of countries banned bitcoin, they didn't realize great potential from bitcoin.
peacefulpeace

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:24:19 PM

yes crypto currency is gradually creeping into the system of things and gaining prominence as the day go bye, thats a very good step, but going forward in five years time, crypto currency would have gained more ground but not to the point where we can say it has completely integrate into the system of things. the blockchain potential will be fully harness by the government, but the government will not openly welcome crypto currency in five years time.
letstalkbitcoin2

Activity: 38

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:38:09 PM

yes crypto currency is gradually creeping into the system of things and gaining prominence as the day go bye, thats a very good step, but going forward in five years time, crypto currency would have gained more ground but not to the point where we can say it has completely integrate into the system of things. the blockchain potential will be fully harness by the government, but the government will not openly welcome crypto currency in five years time.
tamquocchi33

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:56:49 AM

The government will try to gain control of it. From my own point of view, if you have a bitcoin in your wallet after five years, you may be a millionaire or otherwise but with bitcoin d being prrlesently prone it shows a brighter future. You know the bitcoin price in January 2017 is just $ 1000 and January 2018 is about $ 10,000. Even some crypto currencies have good potential like bitcoin, they are Ethereum, Litecoin, Anchors and Waves.
kimjongun92

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:43:57 AM

Bitcoin is growing in a potential way. Just imagine the growth of bitcoin, I am surprised to see the growth of bitcoin. To me it's totally new, I've never heard of electronic money. but tppo wrong, my friend suggested I explain everything about it. The top three types of electronic money will be the only three companies that make up the list of the top ten companies each year.
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:47:04 AM

Bitcoin is growing in a potential way. Just imagine the growth of bitcoin, I am surprised to see the growth of bitcoin. To me it's totally new, I've never heard of electronic money. but tppo wrong, my friend suggested I explain everything about it. The top three types of electronic money will be the only three companies that make up the list of the top ten companies each year.

Bitcoin already grew since it's first years. We all imagine what will happen to Bitcoin some even predicted it's price in the future. With a lot of it users all over the world, I don't think we need to be surprised by it. Bitcoin is circulating the internet for 10 years or more now so I don't think that is a new thing. And I don't understand the companies you are saying? How is that connected to the electronic money?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
Maiscoinyelo

Activity: 175
Merit: 30

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:48:45 AM

It is hard to predict what will happen in cryptocurrency in five years but I think cryptocurrency in the future will be more popular specially bitcoin. The future will be more modernized so many people will know how to invest online.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
Tharu96

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 09:01:43 AM

The cryptocurrency can be described as the future but it is not always happened. The people inwhole world may not accept cryptocurrency even bitcoin. But, the blockchain technology will great importance in 5 years.
CraigShawn

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:31:53 AM

I think in the next five years, we will see the total market capitalization of the crypto currency market more than 5 trillion. dol In every family in the world will have accounts with crypto currency and Bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: