Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:16:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto currency in five years!  (Read 5262 times)
Cobrak777

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:16:01 PM

I think Bitcoin can be exchanged at the bank all depends on government regulations, and when Bitcoin is used more by merchants, the government will not stop trying to accept Bitcoin, because Bitcoin can make the country increase its revenue from Bitcoin Tax, I'm sure the government will not be silent because of the future bitcoin is getting better and It is totally unpredictable.We can't even imagine what will be the market value and scope of bitcoin in next month.But we can surely say that bitcoin will defiantely improve and rise high in coming year
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rocktop044

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:41:08 PM

It could be the global currency, or it might not exist.
The crypto sphere is constantly evolving, I don't think it's possible to postulate what it would be like in a few years.
Mass adoption?
Global regulation?
Global restrictions?
So many factors influences the outcome.
rexxarofmoknathal

Activity: 966
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:05:28 PM

Well since Crypto currencies have been with us for a long time we could all assume that it would really be with us forever,
I think it would only make it stronger and mostly more people would be using in the future.

Yes, I agree and to expand on that slightly, I think in the next 5 yrs crypto currency would be recognized  in many more countries and we'd see a massive increase in the crypto purchasing power.

BUY & SELL
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BITCOIN ETHEREUM RIPPLE
FAQ
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
AFFILIATE PROGRAM

░██████████████████░
████████████████████
█████████▀░░░███████
█████████░░▄████████
███████▀▀░░▀▀███████
███████▄▄░░▄▄███████
█████████░░█████████

█████████░░█████████

█████████▄▄█████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
░██████████████████░
████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀█▀███
███░▀█████▀░░░░░▀███
███▌░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░█████

██████▄░░░░░▄▄██████

█████▄▄▄▄███████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
░██████████████████░
████████████████████
████████████████████
███████████▀▀░░▐████
███████▀▀░░░░░█████
████▀░░░▄█▀░░░▐█████
█████▄▄█▀░░░░░██████

███████▌▄▄▄▐██████

████████████████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
satria2

Activity: 297
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:30:08 PM

What i know about crypto in five years will be out money where cashless will be implemented. Fiat will be dissolved and everything will go digital. That i think crypto in five years.

I hope your words do happen and all can be done with a digital system without having to hold paper money in your pocket.
minhlee95

Activity: 527
Merit: 101

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:45:54 PM

Digital currency is really very promising and relevant invention so I agree that in a few years it will fully dominate the world.

White Christmas

Activity: 882
Merit: 258

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:54:20 PM

I think in the next 5 years the state of crypto currency is better and more growing, given the more days people start to know the crypto. Perhaps crypto will be more widely known to people and increasingly beneficial to everyone as a side income for profit.
To be honest, no one knows what will happen to cryptocurrency in the next 5 years but all of us here are expecting to it to have a better and more developed characteristic. We all hope that the price of it will pump more. I also expecting that during that tome it can be freely used as a rule of payment.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
ngano ba

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:05:59 PM

Crypto currency in fives years is so promising because thete are still lot of people who are patronizing the cryptocurrency , if customers and investors always trust the crypto currency then in the run for fives years it is always been a bright future for cryptos.
cryptjh

Activity: 532
Merit: 185

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:08:01 PM

I think crypto will be used much more in 5 years that it is today. New blockchain technologies will have revolutionized the payment system across the world. And every big company will have its own internal blockchains.
Price of Bitcoins will also have skyrocket, and coinmarket cap will have tens of thousands coins listed.
Altas

Activity: 366
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:12:16 PM

Five years from now can expect good return on each and every crypto asset that we keep hold. As the market for Cryptocurrency keeps on spreading, the growth of each and every digital currency will be massive as well can see lot of real life usage which causes the increased circulation cryptocurrencies.
alfs75

Activity: 392

platform for everyday business

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:17:49 PM

Legendary investor Tim Draper is confident that in five years all will use crypto currency. According to Draper, the technological shift that we can observe now will be more significant than the transition from the Stone Age to the Bronze Age. Answering the question about how he sees the current situation in comparison with the period when he invested in the technologies of web 1.0 and 2.0, he replied that web technologies and transformed the concept of information, while blocking has the potential to transform almost all industries, including government services.

Actualy maybe thats prediction five years from now,would not been happen,because not all country accept cryptocurrency as legitimize currency,and this will not implemented worldwide  because there are  country all over the worlds are lack and far away from this kinds of technology,thefore this stated the legendary investor Tim Draper is not been happen five years from now on,maybe its will regulated some other countries but not at all.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
GeorgiyBilyk

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:33:06 PM

the world has changed very much in 5 years! we saw a very rapid growth of bitcoin from 800 dollars to 20,000! this growth is very rare, who can boast! Today, the capitalization of bitcoins has a huge amount of money! a lot of people started using bitcoin in everyday life! In 5 years we will see another information world!

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
MommyElsa

Activity: 387

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:54:04 PM

Five years from now can expect good return on each and every crypto asset that we keep hold. As the market for Cryptocurrency keeps on spreading, the growth of each and every digital currency will be massive as well can see lot of real life usage which causes the increased circulation cryptocurrencies.

I believe you for that.  In the next few years expect that the  digital currency will be more popular and being used by lots of users. In the coming years i expect some changes in cryto for a much better service.

🥤🧊🥤🧊        ONLINE SOCIAL COMMUNICATION & DATING APK         🧊🥤🧊🥤
joganuts

Activity: 355

Gric Coin - Redefining Agriculture and Increasing

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:27:05 PM

I do believe that in the next five years the cryptocurrency will have a huge development and can fully accept all the usage and oppurtunity of bitcoin.

Ashong Salonga

Activity: 882
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:54:34 PM

I do believe that in the next five years the cryptocurrency will have a huge development and can fully accept all the usage and oppurtunity of bitcoin.
I am really sure that after fiver years a lot of cryptocurrency will have a higher price but i am also sure that many of crypto right will also die because not all of the cryptp have a great future like bitcoin and ethereum so my advice is to just invest on top crypto.

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████████████▀▀░░░░███
███████████▌░░░░░░███
███████████░░░░██████
███████████░░░░██████
████████░░░░░░░░░░▐██
████████░░░░░░░░░░███

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

▀██████████░░░░█████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
████▀██████▀░░░▀▀▄███
████░░▀▀███░░░░░░▄███
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▐████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░▄█████

████▀█▄░░░░░░░▄██████

█████▄░░░░░▄▄████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
███░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░███
██░░▄█████████▀▀▄░░██
██░░███▀▀░░░▀▀▄▄█░░██
██░░██▀░▄███▄░▀██░░██
██░░██░░█████░░██░░██
██░░██▄░▀███▀░▄██░░██

██░░███▄▄░░░▄▄███░░██

██░░▀███████████▀░░██

███░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░███

█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀████
██████████▀▀░░░░▐████
██████▀▀░░░▄▀░░░█████
████░░░░▄▄▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄▐█░░░░░░██████

███████▌▌░░░░░▐██████

████████▄██▄▄░███████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
saadat6868

Activity: 179

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:46:43 AM

Legendary investor Tim Draper is confident that in five years all will use crypto currency. According to Draper, the technological shift that we can observe now will be more significant than the transition from the Stone Age to the Bronze Age. Answering the question about how he sees the current situation in comparison with the period when he invested in the technologies of web 1.0 and 2.0, he replied that web technologies and transformed the concept of information, while blocking has the potential to transform almost all industries, including government services.
I think all those things that are taking place right now on the world blockchain stage I can surely anticipate that world will be so much different than we are used to see today, I think cryptocurrency will totally replace the existing system.
brooklynian

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:12:07 PM

Some countries still have a lot to do in terms of educating their citizens about cryptocurrency and what they should expect. Many of this counties are yet to fully adopt even online banking.
Meanwhile some schools in other countries now teach cryptocurrency. The development may not be uniform across countries in five years time but cryptocurrency would have gone far into so many countries judging from the current rate.
Larrycool

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:50:09 PM

There is every tendency that it is likely to increase, grow fast, many new investors and many companies already have transactions with cryptocurrency. Just imagine the growth of bitcoin, I was surprised to see the growth of bitcoin. and some Crypto currencies have good potentials like bitcoin as well.
art.vrn

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:01:42 PM

I agree with Tim. Over the past year Bitcoin has become very popular, now everyone talks about it. Therefore, I think that making Bitcoin the world currency will be the right decision.
dutchkay

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:16:58 PM

For cryptocurrency to propel forward and do well, it's community being u needs to stay strong. The government did not decide bitcoin fate when it touched 20000 and so let's not wait for them anymore. By doing what we do best I believe that Bitcoin in five years time will be awesome. Prices will be better than what we have currently. But if we keep looking at the government, then at this rate we might not see a better change in the coming five years.
laryillary

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:31:50 PM

I believe that in 5 years bitcoin will surpass gold. I am convinced that he is the best gold. If you think about it, what makes gold "gold"? Limitation. The supply of bitcoin is limited, it is more than scarce. Also bitcoin is much more mobile, it is interchangeable and more reliable. In all respects it is better than gold
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: