Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:49:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto currency in five years!  (Read 5262 times)
mimiko

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:49:27 PM

I think after 5 days crypto will be more popular specially if the social media will not prohibit the users in promoting this on their sites because it can greatly contribute on their incomes .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Kuchiyose

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:54:15 PM

Legendary investor Tim Draper is confident that in five years all will use crypto currency. According to Draper, the technological shift that we can observe now will be more significant than the transition from the Stone Age to the Bronze Age. Answering the question about how he sees the current situation in comparison with the period when he invested in the technologies of web 1.0 and 2.0, he replied that web technologies and transformed the concept of information, while blocking has the potential to transform almost all industries, including government services.

Good to see positive post in these times of many are loosing hope for the patronising of bitcoin. Althought there are some countries who choose to stop the spread of bitcoin, still, the influential ones are the one who kept on patronising it, making bitcoin legendary and possible to be in a widespread for the next 5 years.

The best way is to be confident with Bitcoin in the future and see how the development is great and in everyone's future.
chnexus

Activity: 200

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:00:11 PM

It is feeling like a giant trap right now, so much FOMO and amazing news. The month sting upwards in price it to me the biggest indicator there is another major reset. In this it will shake out those who bought in over the last few weeks. This has been the cycle on BTC over and over. Such a dangerous and manipulated market.
xena2

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:12:10 PM

Yeah it does have power to transform the world with its blocks but Draper forgetting one thing that government itself is against the whole idea of the bitcoin and crypto currency. They might be interested in the blockchain technology and I agree on that completely but I don't think that they will be interested in the crytpo currency at all. That would be the point where we will loose the hope of transformation if government keeps saying no to all.

The web concept is different thing. It was first hub which got accepted by everyone and it was completely white one so nobody really had problems. But in the crypto industry propel are jealous about how poor people are getting rich and how we don't need to struggle much here. So I'm pretty sure that there will be lots of obstruction in the whole idea. But fingers crossed for drapers assumption.
Bitcoin currency in five years wil urely spread out to the world. Where cash will not be that efficient any more.  That payment shall be made through crypto currencies and more and more people will go into Bitcoin and bitcoin will soon be a world wide currency

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  TwitterTelegramWhitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    ..Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets..  END OCT12th,2018

██████████████████ Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token █████████████████
Loopper

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:16:05 PM

Yeah it does have power to transform the world with its blocks but Draper forgetting one thing that government itself is against the whole idea of the bitcoin and crypto currency. They might be interested in the blockchain technology and I agree on that completely but I don't think that they will be interested in the crytpo currency at all. That would be the point where we will loose the hope of transformation if government keeps saying no to all.

The web concept is different thing. It was first hub which got accepted by everyone and it was completely white one so nobody really had problems. But in the crypto industry propel are jealous about how poor people are getting rich and how we don't need to struggle much here. So I'm pretty sure that there will be lots of obstruction in the whole idea. But fingers crossed for drapers assumption.
Bitcoin currency in five years wil urely spread out to the world. Where cash will not be that efficient any more.  That payment shall be made through crypto currencies and more and more people will go into Bitcoin and bitcoin will soon be a world wide currency

It will happen in the future all will be done only with mobile phones and tampa holding no paper bills because every year the technology will get better.
Magkirap

Activity: 896
Merit: 267

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:26:43 PM

Bitcoin in five years really do have a transformation of developement and improvement on how it works and helps many more people for their living. Bitcoin in five years will be more famous and useful for everybody. If every people really do their best and if they are hardworking then they might get rich for the coming five years.
I think in the next five year there would be a big transformation of development and improvement of cryptocurrency. I also think that bitcoin would become more famous in the next five years. I hope it would happen because it will help many people to have income and to gain more money. Lastly, I think in the next five years I could become rich by using cryptocurrency.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
SecureCryptoPayments

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:27:54 PM

Legendary investor Tim Draper is confident that in five years all will use crypto currency. According to Draper, the technological shift that we can observe now will be more significant than the transition from the Stone Age to the Bronze Age. Answering the question about how he sees the current situation in comparison with the period when he invested in the technologies of web 1.0 and 2.0, he replied that web technologies and transformed the concept of information, while blocking has the potential to transform almost all industries, including government services.

For me, i don’t think that in 5 years we would have progressed as a world to be able to integrate bitcoin then we would all be dependent on it. I think that bitcoin still is a work in progress and the number of countries and regions that can really access and integrate it are but just a handful and everyone else that are utilizing it is just for a trial run. That is how I view that in 5 years we might have progressed further and further but completely not to the point where we are that complete

We think you are absolutely right. 5 years is too little to introduce bitcoin system. Maybe more than 10-15 years and we will see a working embedded model. Although we are developing so fast that everything is possible before Wink
melch100

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:31:38 PM

For me, i don’t think that in 5 years we would have progressed as a world to be able to integrate bitcoin then we would all be dependent on it. I think that bitcoin still is a work in progress and the number of countries and regions that can really access and integrate it are but just a handful and everyone else that are utilizing it is just for a trial run. That is how I view that in 5 years we might have progressed further and further but completely not to the point where we are that complete

We think you are absolutely right. 5 years is too little to introduce bitcoin system. Maybe more than 10-15 years and we will see a working embedded model. Although we are developing so fast that everything is possible before Wink

I think everything is possible to happen after 5 years most specially with bitcoin that is the basis of market price now, I hope that time bitcoin is more stable and more popular.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
destiny100%

Activity: 85

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:31:46 PM

In the next five years there will be a lot of companies using blockchain technology and this market will be thriving. Presently the world is very interested in blockchain technology.
beliomir

Activity: 539

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:38:41 PM

Does such forecasts it as a finger in the sky) No one could predict five years ago that bitcoin would cost $ 20,000

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram    facebook    TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
Ferry22

Activity: 201

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:43:43 PM

Maybe my prediction will be different from the others, Bitcoin's age is almost 10 years from the beginning of his appearance in this world, And in that time a lot of up and down the bitcoin, due to news related to Bitcoin. but in fact, until now Bitcoin is still able to survive, and my prediction in the next 5 years, if Bitcoin is not reaching its heyday then this Bitcoin will lose the trust of the community. but all that is just a prediction, and my great hope Bitcoin will achieve its glory.
SecureCryptoPayments

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:18:36 PM

Bitcoin in five years really do have a transformation of developement and improvement on how it works and helps many more people for their living. Bitcoin in five years will be more famous and useful for everybody. If every people really do their best and if they are hardworking then they might get rich for the coming five years.
I think in the next five year there would be a big transformation of development and improvement of cryptocurrency. I also think that bitcoin would become more famous in the next five years. I hope it would happen because it will help many people to have income and to gain more money. Lastly, I think in the next five years I could become rich by using cryptocurrency.
what do you think? Being rich, you can everywhere use bitcoin?
infested999

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:24:53 PM

I think he is right because for sure in five years people will make transactions helped by crypto currencies. It is an important thing so we should be aware of it

▄███▄   ▄███▄
              █████   █████
      ▄███▄    ▀▀▀     ▀▀▀    ▄███▄
      █████     ▄██▄ ▄██▄     █████
       ▀▀▀ ▄██▄ ▀██▀ ▀██▀ ▄██▄ ▀▀▀
 ▄███▄     ▀██▀           ▀██▀     ▄███▄
 █████ ▄██▄                   ▄██▄ █████
  ▀▀▀  ▀██▀                   ▀██▀  ▀▀▀
                       ▄█
▄███▄ ▄██▄            ███ ███  ▄██▄ ▄███▄
█████ ▀██▀  ████      █████    ▀██▀ █████
 ▀▀▀         ▀███▄    ████           ▀▀▀
       ▄██▄    ████   ███     ▄██▄
 ▄███▄ ▀██▀     ▀███  ███     ▀██▀ ▄███▄
 █████            ███▄██           █████
  ▀▀▀              ▀████            ▀▀▀
                     ███
                     ███
                     ██
                   ███

████    ██
  ████    ██
    ████    ██
      ████    ██
        ████    ██
          ████    ██
          ████    ██
        ████    ██
      ████    ██
    ████    ██
  ████    ██
████    ██

White Paper
Yellow Paper
Pitch Deck
Telegram
LinkedIn
Twitter
dongajow

Activity: 289

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:31:45 PM

Bitcoins price since the drop from the hype of the market has begun to rise again. This slow rise is on par with the trend it had prior to the surge from the market hype. There isn’t a predicted amount BTC will stabilize at yet, but many people are hopeful that this rise could reach expected amounts of $100,000 or even $1,000,000 in the foreseeable future. And many goods and services have started booming in the industry.  With the increase in demand and not enough supply, the suppliers could choose to set prices they deemed reasonable. With the market being in such demand, competitors started to join, leading to an increase in supply. With supply being able to keep up with demand, a supplier would need to decrease their price in order to keep/capture customers. This is part of the economic cycle which in the long run makes the company get to a breakeven price point.
Jerzzz

Activity: 415
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:33:15 PM

Technology in the present and future, crypto is very much helpful in that regard. crypto is a breakthrough in technology that provides convenience to its use. five years now or will come cryptocurrency more and more users make crypto increasingly brilliant in terms of the benefits provided.
Coinnosaurus

Activity: 643
Merit: 264

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:48:47 PM

I also think that crypto currency has a bright future and it is the next major revolution in our lives. Very soon all will use crypto currency. Blockchain is likely to replace the internet as we know it today.
Robert12312

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:02:42 PM

Cryptocurrency is still a developing aspect of the financial system. In five year, the cryptocurrency market will increase exponentially considering the current statistics, negative comments about crypto will also be reduced and about 60% of the world will accept cryptocurrency has a means for transactions.
eydrea

Activity: 235
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:17:40 PM

Cryptocurrency has a lot of room to improve in the coming years. Cryptocurrency doesnt reach its full potential and not even close to half of its expected peak in thw future. I think in five years cryptocurrency is still growing and developing aspect od financial or virtual currency. It will take a decade before cryptocurrency might reach its full potential.
honey7

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:32:25 PM

It will kerp increasing as investors are growing day by day.
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:40:31 PM

Over the past few years cryptocurrencies have been progressing very well. The most penomenal is the increase in the number of crypto users. In addition, there are now many places that accept payment via crypto. It has proved that now cryptocurrencies have become a commodity used by many people.

This development should be maintained because if we can continue to use crypto every day then cryptocurrencies can be a financial transaction media solution in the future and recognized globally.
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: