Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:02:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Was Sergei Skripal poisoned by the Russians?  (Read 2126 times)
Jet Cash (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 2449

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 09:48:27 AM

I can understand the comment by ArsenyP, but it doesn't fit the circumstances of this case.

It isn't easy to purchase that toxin, it is extremely dangerous, and needs special care when handling and transporting it, and it needs training to be able to use it.

You comment doesn't explain why Theresa May rushed to blame Putin before she was able to publish the evidence of his association. She made it appear as if the evidence proved that there wasn't a Russian involvement, and she needed to build public opinion against Russia early in the investigation. The link to Soros would also appear to give rise to the belief that it was a Deep State "event".

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ArsenyP

Activity: 86
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 10:12:24 AM

True, there is no evidence of russians being involved. But common sence suggests that such a messy job could not be done in accordance with some mad masterminds plan. Could you imagine the paperwork behind such a decision? No one issues orders to kill civilians unless 100% necessary, because everyone is afraid to lose his job. Most definitely this mission went wrong. The question is who failed? I think it was someone from russian government just because they tend to fail a lot. But I am not saying that someone did not help them fail. One can bribe a president in Russia. Why not bribe a GRU-hitman? Or fool him?
Just speculating here.
paulmaritz

Activity: 672
Merit: 274

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:12:33 AM

True, there is no evidence of russians being involved. But common sence suggests that such a messy job could not be done in accordance with some mad masterminds plan. Could you imagine the paperwork behind such a decision? No one issues orders to kill civilians unless 100% necessary, because everyone is afraid to lose his job. Most definitely this mission went wrong. The question is who failed? I think it was someone from russian government just because they tend to fail a lot. But I am not saying that someone did not help them fail. One can bribe a president in Russia. Why not bribe a GRU-hitman? Or fool him?
Just speculating here.

If the Russian government wanted that scumbag dead, he would have been dead a long time ago.

A "messy job" forms part of what you call "some mad masterminds plan," because the intention was not to kill the scumbag and his daughter, but to portray it as a failed attempt by the enemy to assassinate them. To create the idea that the enemy's actions are unprofessional, irresponsible and outright dangerous, not only to the alleged targets, but also to the public at large.

In addition, even if proof existed that show that it was an attempt by the Russian authorities to take out the scumbag, it would not take away from the fact that Skripal is a scumbag who deserves death.

Furthermore, Western intelligence services have never poisoned or attempted to assassinate anyone on Russian soil. Roll Eyes

The UK government's reaction is of a government that is pushing for war at any cost. If the public don't wake up fast and remove the warmongers from power, they will be destroyed along with the scumbag traitors. The Russian government has restrained itself for most part, but I am sure their patience are starting to run out. It will only take a couple of missiles to level the whole nine yards.

Jet Cash (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 02:00:18 PM

I'm finding it difficult to obtain any further factual information about the event. THey are loads of discussions about what should be done because of this alleged attck by Putin, but there isn't even a basic report about the essentils, and there is a lot of contradictions as well. For example, why can't we be told where the policeman was when he became infected?

Governments eem to do this all the time, and Brexit is another exmple. It is quite cleaar that the EU should refund some of our payments when we leave the EU, and they should purchase our shareholdings in EU assets. The EU is bankrupt, and can't afford this, so all the rhetoric is about the "UK Brexit bill", and this is done so that whatever they decide to steal from the country is seen to be a bargain, and a great feat of negotiation.
Lionfortis178

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:10:23 PM

I think we'll probably never really know what happened.. I find it weird that Russia would kill in such dramatic fashion, why not fake a suicide or just stab or shoot him somewhere. Using the gas really made them look suspicious no?
guybrushthreepwood
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1195

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:06:50 PM

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/mar/18/ex-russian-spy-may-have-been-poisoned-by-cars-ventilation-says-us-media

That seems more plausible than putting it in his daughter's suitcase which doesn't even seem logical unless she was in on it.
Jet Cash (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 06:23:02 PM

if it was put in her suitcase, then it could have been done before they entered the country. I think they have changed the story to try to say that Putin ordered the attack in England. I thought that the policeman became infected in the daughters flat, but that contradicts the car theory. So where was the policeman exposed to the toxin?
morningtime

Activity: 160
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:42:03 PM

No.

Perhaps the attacked was staged by the British, or the British poisoned him.

This is just another Reichstag fire to coax Europeans & American to go to war with Russia.
guybrushthreepwood
Legendary

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:22:47 PM

This is just another Reichstag fire to coax Europeans & American to go to war with Russia.

I wouldn't go that far. At the most they'll probably impose some sanctions on them but I very much doubt they intend to start World War 3 over this. There would have to be some much bigger incident for that to happen but not sure why they'd want to start a war with them (and likely a nuclear one at that).
Jet Cash (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 04:05:49 PM

I don't think they want to start a war with Russia. I think they want to see Russia removed from the UN SC, so that they can invade Syria, and kill Assad.

The deep state needs an event fairly soon, as the rug is being pulled out from under them.
paulmaritz

Activity: 672
Merit: 274

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:37:17 PM

"By hurling accusations at Russia May imagined she would deliver the "Global Britain" of her promises. It didn't go according to plan": https://russia-insider.com/en/four-days-declare-cold-war/ri22854?
Jet Cash (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 12:22:32 PM

Some more food for thought -

It seems that the reason that the two Russians and the policeman didn't die is because they were given an antidote fairly quickly. If they were given an antidote so quickly, then the authorities must have had previous knowledge about the poison administered..
guybrushthreepwood
Legendary

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:33:08 PM

Some more food for thought -

It seems that the reason that the two Russians and the policeman didn't die is because they were given an antidote fairly quickly. If they were given an antidote so quickly, then the authorities must have had previous knowledge about the poison administered..

They probably didn't die because they likely only came into contact with trace amounts of it as they were obviously not the intended victims. I mentioned fentanyl being used in assassinations previously and there's cases of drug addicts who have overdosed on fentanyl that even the paramedics or doctors that attended to them had to be treated for overdoses because it's that powerful - especially if you have no tolerance to it.

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/national/article183986786.html

He didn’t even realize he’d been exposed — and then the paramedic started to overdose, authorities say.

Responding to an emergency call in Fairborn, Ohio on Thursday night around 7 p.m., a handful of paramedics treated a 49-year-old woman for a suspected opioid overdose, WKEF reports. Police and paramedics administered life support, City Manager Rob Anderson told the Dayton Daily News, and then rushed the woman to the hospital for further care.

But on the way to Soin Medical Center, the paramedic driving the vehicle started to feel funny.

“He was not feeling right. He was having issues seeing the speedometer controls,” David Reichert, division chief for the Fairborn fire department, told the newspaper. The medic in the back was able to stop the vehicle.

There have been numerous cases like this and I imagine it's a similar story for dangerous pathogens.
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 12:34:24 PM

Why would you believe someone, who refuses to provide proof to third parties for verification, i.e. the very same someone who is willing to kill their own people to pass some "anti terrorism" laws and whatnot? Absolutely not. Classic government orchestrated attack.

I don't think they want to start a war with Russia. I think they want to see Russia removed from the UN SC, so that they can invade Syria, and kill Assad.
Sounds likely. At least the relationship between China and Russia is gaining strength due to these obvious attacks.

Pro tip: You don't want to go to the US/UK nor live there.

I think Skripal's and Glushkov's deaths were Russian hit jobs. The used nerve gas, according to the newspapers I read, is of soviet origin. So either they used it themselves, which is bad, or they let it get taken from them, which is worse in a way. In any case, I don't think Russia has much to lose.
Wrong. Several other countries had access to the nerve agent.

Jet Cash (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 01:15:08 PM

In a public statement, Boris Johnson stated that Porton Down has a stock of the family of toxins, and these were used for comparison purposes.

It would appear that the original developers of the toxin were the British.
veleten
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:32:50 PM

In a public statement, Boris Johnson stated that Porton Down has a stock of the family of toxins, and these were used for comparison purposes.

was pretty obvious from the beginning
I have no doubt the attack is staged,just not sure who ordered it exactly
this toxin formula has been known to the US special serviced since they participated in the demolition of the Uzbekistan laboratory
that held all the samples,blaming russians for the attack is akin to blaming brits if there was a car accident in Moscow and some dude was hit to death by an Aston Martin

oh and a totally "coincidental" onomatopoeia,if you haven't noticed
Novichok,which is russian for "newcomer,newbie" sounds like "Now We Choke" in english
so that the general populace gets scared on a subconcious level as well
DigitalFox

Activity: 280
Merit: 28

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:10:36 PM

was pretty obvious from the beginning
I have no doubt the attack is staged,just not sure who ordered it exactly
this toxin formula has been known to the US special serviced since they participated in the demolition of the Uzbekistan laboratory
that held all the samples,blaming russians for the attack is akin to blaming brits if there was a car accident in Moscow and some dude was hit to death by an Aston Martin

oh and a totally "coincidental" onomatopoeia,if you haven't noticed
Novichok,which is russian for "newcomer,newbie" sounds like "Now We Choke" in english
so that the general populace gets scared on a subconcious level as well

LOL mate, that old photo really made me laugh again. All of these seem to be part of one game, same scenarios are popping everywhere if one is curious enough to look for them.
Jet Cash (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 04:50:33 PM

The real irony is that I believe the agent was first discovered by the British.

The whole incident has escalated way out of proportion, especially as there still seems to be a paucity of physical evidence. I shudder to think what the reaction will be if it turns out that it is a Soros created event, and that May is just the puppet Unicorn.
veleten
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:10:00 PM

The real irony is that I believe the agent was first discovered by the British.

The whole incident has escalated way out of proportion, especially as there still seems to be a paucity of physical evidence. I shudder to think what the reaction will be if it turns out that it is a Soros created event, and that May is just the puppet Unicorn.

there will be no reaction whatsoever
those few who undertsand the real state of things are in the minority
and all of the media is controlled by several families,no truth will ever surface there
now,without any evidence,discarding the presumption of innocence principle the "democratic" powers are so proud of
Russia is accused of the thing they,most likely,didn't do
all I want to know is how far the things are going to be escalated by the warmongers
because expelling diplomats,if you read any history book, is done right before a full out agression
mind you after the protectionists measures by Trump,there is also a trade war going on as we speak- the US vs China
China already stated that those who are trying to cut a piece of our flesh will find themselves without their front teeth,lets see
it could lead to drastic changes,markets are going to be volatile as hell as the currencies will be devalued to protect the home markets etc. etc.
Jet Cash (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 07:21:02 PM

I think it will be interesting to see how Trump spends the massive amount of money he's just been given. I'm sure most of the stuff in that great tome that is supposed to be the target will be ignored.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: