Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:37:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [DeM] Deutsche eMark - DEM - cryptocoin SHA256 POS/POW  (Read 236882 times)
gecox22

Activity: 778
Merit: 515

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 12:32:57 PM

something going on with mining?  usually i get transactions of 10-20 dems. And now i get small amounts like 0.05 dem per transaction  Huh

Tried different pools same amount...

Not that I can tell. I am still getting 50 as a reward when my pool finds blocks.

Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
edgar74

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:21:01 AM

Someone mines this cypto ? I've tried to download from mining pool but firewall blocks everry file.

Are this files dangerous for computer safety ?
Kaenguru

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:44:18 PM

Someone mines this cypto ? I've tried to download from mining pool but firewall blocks everry file.

Are this files dangerous for computer safety ?

Download Windows wallet here https://deutsche-emark.de/files/eMark-Qt-1.5.0-win.zip

Mining here http://gcpool.eu/p3333/public/
Glen123NEW

Activity: 139
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:37:54 PM

GCPOOL down .

SSD Raids disfunctional, for Security Reason shutdown and replacing SSD/HDD  Raids

be back after that .

Regards Glen
gecox22

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:05:51 AM

Hey Can any one explain to me whats going on in this block. http://185.194.142.165:3001/block/00000000000001846770e95ce09a07f7823da16f63e45eb75c7a55de49ff72e2

It looks like my pool mined the coins under this address NZ2rHNdZz6qPoYMMwC18KSfBhAPjdrMNV6 but when it confirmed another pool got the coins and my wallet didn't My Pools didn't Catch this and sent payment out anyways. Would love some help to better understand the transaction.

Thanks

Still Looking for help on this. If any one can explain how my Pool the first transaction on the list which shows my pool mining the new block and being sent the coins and how the second transaction which I guess is another pool spent the coins my pool mined in the first transaction.

Again any help would be greatly appreciated.

ComputerGenie

Activity: 1092
Merit: 552

Retired IRCX God

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:16:36 AM

Hey Can any one explain to me whats going on in this block. http://185.194.142.165:3001/block/00000000000001846770e95ce09a07f7823da16f63e45eb75c7a55de49ff72e2

It looks like my pool mined the coins under this address NZ2rHNdZz6qPoYMMwC18KSfBhAPjdrMNV6 but when it confirmed another pool got the coins and my wallet didn't My Pools didn't Catch this and sent payment out anyways. Would love some help to better understand the transaction.

Thanks

Still Looking for help on this. If any one can explain how my Pool the first transaction on the list which shows my pool mining the new block and being sent the coins and how the second transaction which I guess is another pool spent the coins my pool mined in the first transaction.

OK, it seems that you don't understand the basics of how crypto works....

In each block, there is a "coinbase" transaction; that is how miners get paid for their work (and that also applies to PoS coins because at the protocol level, PoS is still mining).
Each block may be "empty" (devoid of non-coinbase transactions) or contain, validate, and confirm an number of non-coinbase transactions. The latter is how the transfer of coins is recorded on the blockchain.

Block 1536546 contains 3 transactions:
  • 1 coinbase transaction of 50.003, which is the 50 reward for creating the block and 0.003 collected as "fees" for recording the other 2 transactions
  • 1 "private" transaction sending 49.5 (minus 0.001 in fees) from 1 account to 9 other accounts
  • 1 "private" transaction sending 1 (minus 0.002 in fees) from 1 account to another account

You should probably look into learning the basics of crypto before you go any further either as a user or as a miner Roll Eyes

If you have to ask "why?", you wouldn`t understand my answer.
Always be on the look out, because you never know when you'll be stalked by hit-men that eat nothing but cream cheese....
dornmasse
Copper Member

Activity: 11
Merit: 8

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:54:27 AM

Hi, whattomine.com says that DEM nethash is only 514.53 Th/s
It's like only 42 S9, how is that possible? Or am I wrong?
And I can't find pools with good amount of miners, can someone give a hint?
Thanks
ComputerGenie

Retired IRCX God

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:37:36 PM

Thanks
A good bit of the hashrate for this coin is on "profit switchers" (which switch to eMark when the price is high and/or the diff is low and then switch to another coin when it becomes more "profitable" in the moment).

Always be on the look out, because you never know when you'll be stalked by hit-men that eat nothing but cream cheese....
gecox22

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:39:57 PM

Thanks

OK, it seems that you don't understand the basics of how crypto works....

In each block, there is a "coinbase" transaction; that is how miners get paid for their work (and that also applies to PoS coins because at the protocol level, PoS is still mining).
Each block may be "empty" (devoid of non-coinbase transactions) or contain, validate, and confirm an number of non-coinbase transactions. The latter is how the transfer of coins is recorded on the blockchain.

Block 1536546 contains 3 transactions:
  • 1 coinbase transaction of 50.003, which is the 50 reward for creating the block and 0.003 collected as "fees" for recording the other 2 transactions
  • 1 "private" transaction sending 49.5 (minus 0.001 in fees) from 1 account to 9 other accounts
  • 1 "private" transaction sending 1 (minus 0.002 in fees) from 1 account to another account

You should probably look into learning the basics of crypto before you go any further either as a user or as a miner Roll Eyes

Thanks for the information and suggestion I don't understand Crypto.

I know there can be other transactions combined in a single block.

I also know there can be empty blocks or Orphan blocks.

The Issue I questioned was about the transaction I listed, Each time I have a orphan block my pool catches it, the block is empty thus I do not receive any coins and miners don't get paid. But there has been 4 times like the transaction I listed that my Pool has mined a block received the newly minted coins and then once it confirms the newly minted coins go POOF in the wallet and in the same transaction another pools from what I can tell, distributes  the newly minted or mined coins.

If it was orphaned or a empty block I should be able to go back and search for the block and see that I didn't receive the coins which my pool would see and then not pay out according but in each of these transactions I mined the block but the coins go POOF like it was a Orphaned but it wasn't. So how is that possible and how do I stop it from happening again.

I hopefully explained the issue a little for you to understand.     

Glen123NEW

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:00:45 PM

@Gecoxs22:

check your Realtime Clock on your Computer . Sync with Internet Time

@All: SSDs on the Way , seems tomorrow getting the Hardware .
Merchant does not have requested Server SSDs on Stock .

Glen
gecox22

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:27:41 PM

@Gecoxs22:

check your Realtime Clock on your Computer . Sync with Internet Time

@All: SSDs on the Way , seems tomorrow getting the Hardware .
Merchant does not have requested Server SSDs on Stock .

Glen

Thanks for the suggestion. I checked and it syncs every 5 days at 12am. It synced last night.

Funny thing my name is Glen As well.Smiley

ComputerGenie

Retired IRCX God

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:47:28 PM

...You should probably look into learning the basics of crypto before you go any further either as a user or as a miner Roll Eyes

The Issue I questioned was about the transaction I listed, Each time I have a orphan block my pool catches it, the block is empty thus I do not receive any coins and miners don't get paid. But there has been 4 times like the transaction I listed that my Pool has mined a block received the newly minted coins and then once it confirms the newly minted coins go POOF in the wallet and in the same transaction another pools from what I can tell, distributes  the newly minted or mined coins.

If it was orphaned or a empty block I should be able to go back and search for the block and see that I didn't receive the coins which my pool would see and then not pay out according but in each of these transactions I mined the block but the coins go POOF like it was a Orphaned but it wasn't. So how is that possible and how do I stop it from happening again.

You still don't seem to understand the basics of what you're doing.
  • The block/tx you listed was not orphaned (in fact, at the time of writing, it has 7297 confirmations of 50.003 going to NZ2rHNdZz6qPoYMMwC18KSfBhAPjdrMNV6).
  • Another pool is not getting your coins*, much less "POOF in the wallet".
  • You are getting your reward for your blocks.
  • If your pool is sending your coins to an address that your wallet doesn't control*, then I suggest you learn how to operate a pool and what code drives it.
  • Your issue is on your end* and not eMark related.

* most likely you have both a master wallet and a payment address set and it's you paying yourself.

gecox22

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:51:05 PM

...You should probably look into learning the basics of crypto before you go any further either as a user or as a miner Roll Eyes

The Issue I questioned was about the transaction I listed, Each time I have a orphan block my pool catches it, the block is empty thus I do not receive any coins and miners don't get paid. But there has been 4 times like the transaction I listed that my Pool has mined a block received the newly minted coins and then once it confirms the newly minted coins go POOF in the wallet and in the same transaction another pools from what I can tell, distributes  the newly minted or mined coins.

You still don't seem to understand the basics of what you're doing.
  • The block/tx you listed was not orphaned (in fact, at the time of writing, it has 7297 confirmations of 50.003 going to NZ2rHNdZz6qPoYMMwC18KSfBhAPjdrMNV6).
  • Another pool is not getting your coins*, much less "POOF in the wallet".
  • You are getting your reward for your blocks.
  • If your pool is sending your coins to an address that your wallet doesn't control*, then I suggest you learn how to operate a pool and what code drives it.
  • Your issue is on your end* and not eMark related.

* most likely you have both a master wallet and a payment address set and it's you paying yourself.

Again thank you for the information.

Ok let me try to explain this again so that you may hopefully understand.

My pool mines numerous blocks per day. In the last two weeks, I have noticed a total of 4 times a that a blocked has confirmed and the coins poof like the block was a Orphan. But after checking all of the blocks mined that day, the transaction I list previously was the only block that was not accounted for. Meaning I received 50 coins as the newly mined block would show and when it confirmed the coins where no longer there like the block had orphaned.

Listen I know how to run my pool and I completely understand how the blockchain works and I know what I am describing is impossible. And I aso know my wording of orphan or empty block maybe used improperly but I know what I am doing here I am not some noob that just threw up a pool and went DUH HELP Me this is why I posted on here in the first place. Cause I been racked my brain for like a week trying to figure out what is going on till it happened again and now two more times. Thankfully my pool is local so when I send out the payment it goes to my self so it is not a loss from the pool. But the newly minted coins are still going POOF.

It could be merely coding in my pool which I been over numerous times over and over and I am still going over and maybe just haven't found it. But there would be a log of something one way or another ether on my pool software or the wallet that would show where the coins where coins if I sent a silent payment out to some one other than myself

Again the transaction I listed at the time was the only one I could not account for in coming and then outgoing. Meaning my pool wallet had to cover the balance. Like if my pool wallet had 100 coins in it. But a pending balance of 150 cause it was waiting on the block to confirm. The block confirms my new balance is 150 the pool goes to make the payment which it pays out  49 coins to miners 1 for transaction fees and then my pool wallet is left with a 49 balance instead of 100. Cause at some point during making the transaction out to the miners and it broadcasting the 50 newly mined coins go POOF!

I haven't been able to watch this in real time but after reviewing all logs from pool and wallet this is the only conclusion I can come too.

ComputerGenie

Retired IRCX God

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:29:06 PM

...[stuff]...
You keep saying that your block is "orphaned" while specifically referring to a block that was *not orphaned*. While that block may or may not be the obvious example to you of what you're trying to convey, it's the antithesis of "orphaned" (you got paid for it and you've even said so).

Here's the tl;dr answer to your issue:

If your pool is paying out 100DEM instead of 50DEM, then you have a pool issue; there is no code in the wallet that would create that issue.

Coins don't go "POOF"; not even with eMark!

There's a perverse irony in the fact that you seem so dense that you're making me defend the protocol of a coin that I find to be baseless in value.  Undecided

gecox22

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:01:01 PM

...[stuff]...
You keep saying that your block is "orphaned" while specifically referring to a block that was *not orphaned*. While that block may or may not be the obvious example to you of what you're trying to convey, it's the antithesis of "orphaned" (you got paid for it and you've even said so).

Here's the tl;dr answer to your issue:

If your pool is paying out 100DEM instead of 50DEM, then you have a pool issue; there is no code in the wallet that would create that issue.

There's a perverse irony in the fact that you seem so dense that you're making me defend the protocol of a coin that I find to be baseless in value.  Undecided

Again thank you for your information and pointing out that I might be dense hell I might be but I know how to freaking read code and understand how pools operate and know how the blockchain works. But getting my point a crossed is something I am working on so bare with me.

I know coins don't go poof. Thus why I am asking how it could happen. Here let me break it down for you.

Total Blocks Mined on November 30th the date of that listed transaction 17. Total payments made 17. NO BLOCKS WERE ORPHAN OR EMPTY! ALL BLOCK WERE CHECKED NUMEROUS TIMES SHOWING MY POOL ADDRESS MINED 17 BLOCKS FULL OF NEW MINTED COINS TO MY POOL.

Now Morning of November 30th Starting Pool Wallet Balance 97 Coins. Now Each Block Mined is 50 coins Minus 1 which goes to my Pools Wallet to cover transaction fees.

So 17 blocks are mined during the day each Payout equals 49.something. At the end of the day The POOLS ENDING BALANCE SHOULD BE around 114 minus the transaction fees from each block payout.

Total payouts 17 @ 49 and some change. NO PAYOUT WERE ABOVE 49.

Night of November 30th POOL WALLET ENDING BALANCE 65 and some CHANGE.

There is NO WAY this is POSSIBLE All Blocks where confirmed and checked on the block explore to be NEW COINS MINED BY MY POOL!

SO after going back and checking and rechecking the this Block http://185.194.142.165:3001/block/00000000000001846770e95ce09a07f7823da16f63e45eb75c7a55de49ff72e2 Is the only one that is not account for. It shows MY POOL MINED THE COINS But after it confirms My Balance went down to 65 after I my pool paid out for the confirmed block listed above. Meaning the EVEN THOUGH THE BLOCK was CONFIRMED AND MINED BY ME THE COINS WENT FREAKING POOF!. Because my balance should have been around 114 and not 65.

I have crossed checked every block mined that day I have crossed check every payment that day No Extra payments where made. No PAYMENTS over 49 where made. There IS no other transaction to another address. There are no empty or orphan or missing blocks in my database BASE. The COINS WENT FREAKING POOF.

But I know this can not happen which is why I ask for more clarification in the freaking first place.

ComputerGenie

Retired IRCX God

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:09:38 PM

...Meaning the EVEN THOUGH THE BLOCK was CONFIRMED AND MINED BY ME THE COINS WENT FREAKING POOF!...
......you have a pool issue...

gecox22

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:22:44 PM

...Meaning the EVEN THOUGH THE BLOCK was CONFIRMED AND MINED BY ME THE COINS WENT FREAKING POOF!...
......you have a pool issue...

WOULD love to say it is a POOL issue. But logs and wallet logs don't show anything for a extra transactions. The pool logs show the block was confirmed and the pool made a payment cross check this with the wallet and it shows the same logs. The block confirmed and a -49 transaction was made. But my pools balance is still short 50 coins so tell me how this is a pool issue. Not to mention This is not the only time it has happen 4 times so far. This is just the first one I dug into when I had the time.

There is no log wallet or pool that show a extra transaction. The logs only show it was confirmed and payment was made. I been running this DEM for about 3 months and this just started to happen when the new wallet came out. I am also running other pools locally which have been running a lot longer and had no issues like this so how can it be a pool issue. I am not blaming the wallet I am just stating the fact I have coins going POOF and I hate using that term cause I know it cant happen.

Glen123NEW

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:41:43 PM

STOP !

@Gecox22:

pls hand me out your wallet debug.log ( zipped ) and your Pool Log with your Cron (Payout Log )

it REALLY seems that your PoolOperations arent working well   THATS YOUR JOB !

i will look closer to the Log and recheck your concerns

and i need your "getaccountadresses" from your Pool Wallet

@ALL: Pool working now ( but waiting for other Server SSDs )

Glen
gecox22

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:42:20 PM

STOP !

@Gecox22:

pls hand me out your wallet debug.log ( zipped ) and your Pool Log with your Cron (Payout Log )

it REALLY seems that your PoolOperations arent working well   THATS YOUR JOB !

i will look closer to the Log and recheck your concerns

and i need your "getaccountadresses" from your Pool Wallet

@ALL: Pool working now ( but waiting for other Server SSDs )

Glen

Thanks Glen I have put everything together and will be sending you a link VIA PM in a few minuets

mannaart

Activity: 131
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:40:48 PM

Thanks

I had S9 on coinz.at. Worked fine for me. Get about 7000 coins and now staking well.
Update wallet please to latest version. I had lots of trouble before and now everyting up and running. Coins come in over 24 ours/day Wink
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 »
  Print  

Jump to: