Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 06:20:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 120 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [DeM] Deutsche eMark - DEM - cryptocoin SHA256 POS/POW  (Read 236862 times)
nowaltcoin

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 01:19:59 PM

Wallet 1.3 updated (03-10-15)

Hope it will be released next Week

for Testing i need HashPower on

dem.gcpool.eu

If anybody wants to help out, pls join
and check on First Page the Port Settings u want to use

0%Fee

Regards Glen

Do not use this pool... if you find blocks your account will be deleted....... (in my case for DEM).
Yesterday my favorite pool (coinz.at) went down so i put in dem.gcpool.eu for backup supporting Dem.
After 4-5 hours hashing with 400Ghashes my miner where disconnected saying ---> (pool) down.
But the pool was not down... so i try to login.... to see what was happend....
But i could not login because my account was disabled/deleted. So i wrote an email to the pool-operator.
Because i could see that the pool found 2 blocks in a short row..... (finder = unknown).
Due to the fact that before my account was disabled/deleted only two person were mining.....
So guess who found the blocks ?
5 Minutes later the pool was down............till this morning and no answer from the pool-operator.

So it seems to be not worthy to mine there if the pool is on again.........or the pool-operator has
a thrustworthy explanation for what happened...

Have a nice day.....

I've been with DEM since November 2013 but at the moment there is no running DEM-Pool supporting this great coin.........

yesterday i told to all Users that Pool went down for Maintance
got an faulty SSD and will recover soon.

and the 2 ppl mining there is for testing wallet 1.3.1   THATS what i described on Login Page .
this 2 ppl are from the Dev Team.

Sorry on the mainpage there was no hint about the upcoming maintenance..... and mentioned there you like to have hashing power
for the test wallet.............so i do yesterday. ( But i registered first yesterday)
Will the pool up again and restored and can be used by public ?
The last i see minting there was Fyuri........ (at this time no login for me was possible)
So bad luck for me...... Wink

Have a nice weekend to all !

8 * Blackarrow Prospero at Low-Voltage mining @ ckpool.org
12 * GPU's mining ETN/Sumocoin
You like to mine something different: https://deutsche-emark.de/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Buchi-88
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 2496

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 04:53:21 PM

is there any pool that works?

coinz.at is offline, supranova didn't find block for few days...

Hello,

you can use this pool:

http://miner-control.de:8000/getting_started

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
nowaltcoin

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 05:38:40 PM

Hi

i'am now in with my little rigs:

load balance for this three pools:

coinz.at
dem.suprnova.cc
miner-control.de

it would be nice if glen would be so fair and put his pool on again (not for me !!! for DEM !!!)
@glen is german your native language ?

have a nice evening!

glen123
Legendary

Activity: 1028
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 08:56:03 PM

Hi

coinz.at
dem.suprnova.cc
miner-control.de

it would be nice if glen would be so fair and put his pool on again (not for me !!! for DEM !!!)

have a nice evening!

yep , it is german Smiley

btw :

dem.gcpool.eu
glen123
Legendary

Activity: 1028
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 09:52:06 AM

hrhrhr did you think .

just working on an Real Life Exchange to sell Goods ( Cellphones/Electronic Devices and lots more ) with eMark

need i say more ?

btw : the amounts of emark for the goods are only for testing the shop Smiley

Rumhocker

Activity: 170
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 10:36:24 AM

The goods in this shop are default by install "opencart" shop software. Here you can find the eMark plugin. https://github.com/Rumhocker/OpenCart_eMark
At this time we test comunication from shop to eMarkd.
nowaltcoin

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 12:41:43 PM
Last edit: October 18, 2015, 12:54:32 PM by nowaltcoin

Hi

coinz.at
dem.suprnova.cc
miner-control.de

have a nice evening!

btw :

dem.gcpool.eu

Ok now on 4 pools :

pool                                   pool-hashrate

coinz.at                              7238.08 Ghashes
dem.suprnova.cc                   310.00 Ghashes
miner-control.de                  2460.00 Ghashes
dem.gcpool.eu                      370.00 Ghashes

Network hashrate:              80430.00 Ghashes

there must be more pools ??

Have a nice sunday

glax1983

Activity: 541
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 05:42:25 PM

Hi

coinz.at
dem.suprnova.cc
miner-control.de

have a nice evening!

btw :

dem.gcpool.eu

Ok now on 4 pools :

Have a nice sunday

Many people solo mine
seanet

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2015, 10:30:40 PM

Hi

coinz.at
dem.suprnova.cc
miner-control.de

have a nice evening!

btw :

dem.gcpool.eu

Ok now on 4 pools :

Have a nice sunday

Many people solo mine

and where people/miners are selling/trading their coins? coins-e is dead cryptopia has a few trades and yobit has also a few trades where is the catch mining and staking?

cryptsy do not want to fix their wallet problem even if the new wallet is fixed up and running, and there are alot of eMark trades even with the offline wallet.
usukan
Legendary

Activity: 1590
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 02:47:57 AM

Hi

coinz.at
dem.suprnova.cc
miner-control.de

have a nice evening!

btw :

dem.gcpool.eu

Ok now on 4 pools :

Have a nice sunday

Many people solo mine

and where people/miners are selling/trading their coins? coins-e is dead cryptopia has a few trades and yobit has also a few trades where is the catch mining and staking?

cryptsy do not want to fix their wallet problem even if the new wallet is fixed up and running, and there are alot of eMark trades even with the offline wallet.

Kind of along the lines of what I was thinking - quite quickly came to the conclusion that most (especially large holders) are holding (maybe due to the fascination of staking - but more likely on knowledge or belief in price rising substantially).

Wondered what could be so wrong with the wallets 1.1 and 1.3 - so I downloaded and they sync no problems.

Needed some coins so went to Coinz.at and mined for a few hours - crazy low difficulty at start so raining DEM then tapered off. Struck me that if you selectively mined at low difficulty times you could make as much in not more than mining BTC directly - but of course there is really nowhere to sell any volume.  Coinz.at seems a great pool - no issues at all. Transfer speed with DEM is just great.

Tested both wallet versions with various transactions - no issues at all.  Can't stake cos all my coins are new.

So I am wondering - why is this coin really getting hammered on price - seems its just Crypsty causing it - and as far as I can see the wallets are working fine.

I was told - Cryptsy was using 1.1 and they swapped to 1.2 and then to 1.2.1.  This I believe is the cause of current spat with them.  Apparently 1.2 and 1.2.1 had some serious issues and Cryptsy spat the dummy on DEM for that.  They reverted to 1.1 and got things working again - then for no reason that I can see they went down for maintenance again? But now - many months later Cryptsy have 1.3 (and 1.1) which work fine. Why would they not just revert to 1.1 or upgrade to 1.3?  They have had enough time?  Are they just pissed with DEM?  You can't tell me they are not staking the DEM they hold. So what is really stopping them to reinstate the DEM wallet? 

Why have they not set up the wallets again so transfers can move in and out?  Have they been told to "wait" for 1.3.1 by the DEM devs?

Cryptsy have a history of slow wallet upgrades - quite often 2-4 weeks - but not several months. This situation for DEM is more complicated. This situation is different.

@glen123 - are you or the devs talking to Crypsty?  How can this be a complete standstill for so many months? Has Cryptsy been told to wait till 1.3.1 is tested and released?

I am going to talk to Mullick@Cryptsy and see if he can't shed some light on things.  He's the man that manages the wallets (if he's still at Cryptsy)

There is no good reason for this coin to suffer for months on end.

Of course its not hard to imagine a few cunning plans that some DEM stakeholders might be working towards with all these delay issues, low mining difficulty and falling price.

--

--
seanet

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2015, 08:10:16 PM

Hi

coinz.at
dem.suprnova.cc
miner-control.de

have a nice evening!

btw :

dem.gcpool.eu

Ok now on 4 pools :

Have a nice sunday

Many people solo mine

Kind of along the lines of what I was thinking - quite quickly came to the conclusion that most (especially large holders) are holding (maybe due to the fascination of staking - but more likely on knowledge or belief in price rising substantially).

Wondered what could be so wrong with the wallets 1.1 and 1.3 - so I downloaded and they sync no problems.

Needed some coins so went to Coinz.at and mined for a few hours - crazy low difficulty at start so raining DEM then tapered off. Struck me that if you selectively mined at low difficulty times you could make as much in not more than mining BTC directly - but of course there is really nowhere to sell any volume.  Coinz.at seems a great pool - no issues at all. Transfer speed with DEM is just great.

Tested both wallet versions with various transactions - no issues at all.  Can't stake cos all my coins are new.

So I am wondering - why is this coin really getting hammered on price - seems its just Crypsty causing it - and as far as I can see the wallets are working fine.

I was told - Cryptsy was using 1.1 and they swapped to 1.2 and then to 1.2.1.  This I believe is the cause of current spat with them.  Apparently 1.2 and 1.2.1 had some serious issues and Cryptsy spat the dummy on DEM for that.  They reverted to 1.1 and got things working again - then for no reason that I can see they went down for maintenance again? But now - many months later Cryptsy have 1.3 (and 1.1) which work fine. Why would they not just revert to 1.1 or upgrade to 1.3?  They have had enough time?  Are they just pissed with DEM?  You can't tell me they are not staking the DEM they hold. So what is really stopping them to reinstate the DEM wallet? 

Why have they not set up the wallets again so transfers can move in and out?  Have they been told to "wait" for 1.3.1 by the DEM devs?

Cryptsy have a history of slow wallet upgrades - quite often 2-4 weeks - but not several months. This situation for DEM is more complicated. This situation is different.

@glen123 - are you or the devs talking to Crypsty?  How can this be a complete standstill for so many months? Has Cryptsy been told to wait till 1.3.1 is tested and released?

I am going to talk to Mullick@Cryptsy and see if he can't shed some light on things.  He's the man that manages the wallets (if he's still at Cryptsy)

There is no good reason for this coin to suffer for months on end.

Of course its not hard to imagine a few cunning plans that some DEM stakeholders might be working towards with all these delay issues, low mining difficulty and falling price.

i have written a few tickets to cryptsy team about dem wallet they have told me alot of storyes about team is working they will contact me etc.. finally i have 4 tickets open since the wallet update with no answer as everyone says and i too cryptsy is staking our coin without a valid and verified answer leaves us with the the option "Stake" the wallet is frozen since mars 2015 on block 387571 so i bet that the communication with wallet is interrupted but this does not prove that the wallet is offline one more proof that cryptsy does this on purpose i filled a request on yobit wich has been approved and they have added DEM on their exchange useing latest wallet and is working i do not see the reason why on cryptsy will not work i belive all exchages use same methods to call wallets check deposits etc...

P.S. even with offline wallet DEM is still an active market on their site.
nowaltcoin

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 12:31:12 PM
Last edit: October 23, 2015, 10:15:19 PM by nowaltcoin

Hi

coinz.at
dem.suprnova.cc
miner-control.de

have a nice evening!

btw :

dem.gcpool.eu

Ok now on 4 pools :

pool                                   pool-hashrate

Have a nice sunday

Some Impression from the pools and the performance: ( From saturday 17.10.2015 20:00 till friday 24.10.2015 23:30 )

(my hashpower= 245 Ghashes) Coinz.at : very stable since Saturday and  549 Dem income. Luck the last seven days :109.51%
(my hashpower= 190 Ghashes) suprnova.cc : very stable since Saturday and  327 Dem income. Luck the last seven days :148.44%
(my hashpower= 190 Ghashes) gcpool.eu : very stable since Saturday and  436 Dem income. Luck the last seven days :77.16%

(my hashpower= 0 Ghashes) miner-control.de : sometimes flacky one/two minutes since Saturday and  152 Dem income. Luck the last seven days :??% -----> i'am out here ( since wednesday) remarkable lower income..... as the other pools

Will be updated...... soon

Rumhocker

Activity: 170
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 10:06:50 PM

Please read this:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1173703.0

What is your opinion?
usukan
Legendary

Activity: 1590
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 01:39:03 AM

its FUD from another exchange trying to discredit Cryptsy in my opinion.

My withdrawals are working just fine as of yesterday - and I am paying their fees for withdrawals which are too high under the new formula.

Please read this:

What is your opinion?

--

--
rausvi15

Activity: 806
Merit: 507

Trusted Campaign manager

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2015, 03:47:51 PM

My withdrawals are working just fine as of yesterday - and I am paying their fees for withdrawals which are too high under the new formula.

Please read this:

What is your opinion?

Cryptsy don`t answer my questions !
It is inposible to Withdraw e-DEM !!!!
they`r SUX.... Sorry !

they don`t care about us...costumers. Sorry

nowaltcoin

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 04:40:09 PM

Hi,

maybee ?? Grin just move (if cryptsy will let you in the future) to: https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/
Seems to be a nice place.
Maybee we can even ask them for a DeM-pool at there Mineshaft ??

Have a nice evening

seanet

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2015, 05:02:49 PM

Please read this:

What is your opinion?

Cryptsy don`t answer my questions !
It is inposible to Withdraw e-DEM !!!!
they`r SUX.... Sorry !

they don`t care about us...costumers. Sorry

i have too 20k DEM frozen on Cryptsy wich i cannot trade because the transaction is not confirmed Smiley i also written a few tickets with some crappy answers now new wallet is on i know that DEM is not a top priority coin but at least give some answers to the people that own eMarks on their wallets i think we need to force them somehow with alot of tickets/requests and get eMark to be known by people this way maybe they will start working on this coin.
seanet

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2015, 05:04:42 PM

Hi,

maybee ?? Grin just move (if cryptsy will let you in the future) to: https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/

Have a nice evening

cryptopia cannot be compared to cryptsy wich is one of the largest cryptotrading platform in there dem will never rise options like cryptsy or bittrex are better
Eisenkopf89

Activity: 262
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 05:31:06 PM

Hi,

Have a nice evening

cryptopia cannot be compared to cryptsy wich is one of the largest cryptotrading platform in there dem will never rise options like cryptsy or bittrex are better

It is true that compare with Cryptsy or bittrex, but I use cryptopia since since they have DEM on their trade. Everything working great and you have just 1 DEM fee. On Cryptsy it is much more. It is a good alternative for us until it work on cryptsy again Wink

@ nowaltcoin: There was a DEM pool on cryptopia, but they never found on block. So they closed it one month ago.
nowaltcoin

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 06:39:28 PM

Hi,

Have a nice evening

It is true that compare with Cryptsy or bittrex, but I use cryptopia since since they have DEM on their trade. Everything working great and you have just 1 DEM fee. On Cryptsy it is much more. It is a good alternative for us until it work on cryptsy again Wink

@ nowaltcoin: There was a DEM pool on cryptopia, but they never found on block. So they closed it one month ago.

Ups that must be a small hashrate on the cryptopia-DEM-pool..... even my little rigs will find a blcok in a day Huh? so what was the problem there ?

Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 120 »
  Print  

Jump to: