Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:45:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Xaurum | Exchangable for Gold | 97,348.9G - 999.9 LBMA | Since 2015 [XAUR]  (Read 25160 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
barkbay

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:45:53 PM

reserving this!  Grin
andone3

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:14:12 PM

Smart move, away from trolling.

Question for the team. How is money transfer going? When the market is in red, Xaurum should show its purpose - save haven in times of bear market (just like gold in traditional capital markets)
SeveralQ

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:44:06 AM

Hi everyone! Just added Xaurum ICO to my website https://concourseq.io/Q/Xaurum. ConcourseQ is a collaborative due diligence community that researches and reviews ICOs. Anyone with an account can submit information to your page, so we are reaching out to this community to get you all involved in the discussion. Thanks! PS: If you have any questions about filling in the info, feel free to ask us in our discord group: https://discord.gg/j8RBAwB
sandll

Activity: 47

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:47:49 AM

Not everything was trolling. Cancer of today's society is hearing and accepting critics. Trolling occured because there was no communication, no new posts, nothing from the management, and we were left to find out the bitter stuff on our own. No wonder people got pissed. I think this move has put us to Stalins SU, Titos Yugoslavia, Maos China... you name it. Moderated topic, unopened to criticism, ideas and visions that could evolve faster than this management manages to follow while sipping drinks at XGamma villas... This became worse than I thought it will be.

Will my post be erased? probably.

andone3

Activity: 109

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:23:25 AM

Not everything was trolling. Cancer of today's society is hearing and accepting critics. Trolling occured because there was no communication, no new posts, nothing from the management, and we were left to find out the bitter stuff on our own. No wonder people got pissed. I think this move has put us to Stalins SU, Titos Yugoslavia, Maos China... you name it. Moderated topic, unopened to criticism, ideas and visions that could evolve faster than this management manages to follow while sipping drinks at XGamma villas... This became worse than I thought it will be.

I agree, people got pissed because there was no communication. Criticizm is welcomed I guess, and team needs to deliver the answers and results. Trust is 90% of succes.
0-kelvin

Activity: 62

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:46:44 AM

Question for the team:
Based on your data, many foreign markets (Brazil, Australia, Portugal, Poland, Canada, ... Bitins, ...) have opened (or are in start phase), and that most of the XAUR are currently sold through agents with market price (I understand that XAUR are buyed directly from exchange - so ther could not be more "GOLD" with this strategy), how do you interpret such a low daily trading (beside the low price)?
Is it a reflection of poor sales?
sandll

Activity: 47

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:11:14 AM

Question for the team:
Based on your data, many foreign markets (Brazil, Australia, Portugal, Poland, Canada, ... Bitins, ...) have opened (or are in start phase), and that most of the XAUR are currently sold through agents with market price (I understand that XAUR are buyed directly from exchange - so ther could not be more "GOLD" with this strategy), how do you interpret such a low daily trading (beside the low price)?

Are sales done by agents part of Xaurums daily volume? If not, what is an average real daily volume?
notaminerin

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:37:27 AM

https://imgur.com/4YUHePY.png

Please explain, how is the price on the market more than halved compared to the projected price? Does that mean that we cannot expect anything you projected?
And you have said that bittrex delisting will not influence on anything? How is the 24h volume on all exchanges only 15k $ then? That is less than two(2) bitcoins!
Golden_Node

Activity: 18

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:24:17 AM

MASTERNODE COMMUNICATION PROFILE

Welcome to this opening post.

Under username GoldenNode we will post news connected with masternode activities. We want to keep you up to date with all of the important news and since Auresco Institute as technical developer of the project and the one who oversees all the businesses connected with storage and purchase of gold, can not give you all the answers connected with sales and other projects supporting masternode duties, we opened this profile.

Thank you.

XaurumQA

Activity: 142

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:55:41 PM

Please explain, how is the price on the market more than halved compared to the projected price? Does that mean that we cannot expect anything you projected?
And you have said that bittrex delisting will not influence on anything? How is the 24h volume on all exchanges only 15k $ then? That is less than two(2) bitcoins!

Thank you for your question. Then graph you mention is visualisation a viable scenario, an assumption or projection, not a prediction. At the time when graph was published price was 0,20 USD. Unfortunately we can’t predict the market price (no one can), we can just assume how the market will reacted to increased amount of gold. At this amount of gold, when each XAUR has 0,06-0,07 USD value in gold market price ranged from 0,09 to 0,34 cents, 0,20 is in the middle. With growth the value in gold will increase and consequently this increase will affect the market price.

Bittrex delisting was a set back for the project at the moment, we never claimed anything different. Here is the quote from the official statement from the creator from the beginning of December 2017: “New US regulations will not affect Xaurum in any particular way. It would not be true if we claim that this isn’t inconvenient since large amount of trading with Xaurum happened on Bittrex. ” This said, we can confirm that we are working on increasing the interest for trading with XAUR.
XaurumQA

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:57:35 PM

Are sales done by agents part of Xaurums daily volume? If not, what is an average real daily volume?

Thank you for your question. Daily volume includes every purchase on the exchanges. Xaurum sales team offers a client a possibility to buy Xaurum at the market price, and when that happens XAUR is bought on exchange for them. Daily amounts differ form day to day.
XaurumQA

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:22:41 PM

I agree, people got pissed because there was no communication. Criticizm is welcomed I guess, and team needs to deliver the answers and results. Trust is 90% of succes.

Hello!

The reason to move to moderated thread were based on community suggestion and because our goal and wish is to have a forum where people can find relevant, true information about Xaurum project, have an open discuss with each other and the team on a mature level, post opinions and have debates with arguments. Critiques are welcomed, since a sincere critique is one of the best ways to improve. As you can see in the guidelines posted on the front page (second post) the only posts that will be deleted are the ones braking the obvious rules of ethical communication. We don't have any problem with critiques, but we do with shaming, insulting, vulgar provocations that affect the community and the project.

@sandll Your post is following guidelines so there is no reason to delete it. We agree with you, that critiques are necessary for the development of the project but we also believe that insulting comments should be moderated. Our goal is to ensure a constructive environment for discussion where people can be pissed as much as they want to be if they keep their content in the line of decent communication. In the last two months every question in previous thread was answered promptly, the team increased communication on all of the communication channels, so that can not be the reason for recent trolling events. 

@andone3 please read the last sentence above :-)

Thank you. 
ceca

Activity: 90

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:57:14 PM

Thank you for your question. Then graph you mention is visualisation a viable scenario, an assumption or projection, not a prediction. At the time when graph was published price was 0,20 USD. Unfortunately we can’t predict the market price (no one can), we can just assume how the market will reacted to increased amount of gold. At this amount of gold, when each XAUR has 0,06-0,07 USD value in gold market price ranged from 0,09 to 0,34 cents, 0,20 is in the middle. With growth the value in gold will increase and consequently this increase will affect the market price.

Ok my question is:isnt´t point of xaurum to have mints?what is your strategy to do mints?IN situation that is happening now we can wait for months, years for price to reach production price, or how will market price go close to pp?
kseniaviazemski

Activity: 52

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:01:28 PM

Congratulations on the great project.
zrjawkn

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:19:14 PM

I think that Xaurum will very soon go to positive way...Two times it was in a wrong moment in a wrong place ( Bittrex, crypto crash from January )...I bealive that the number 3, will be the happy number.
Mp777

Activity: 92

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:03:33 PM

Hello everyone.

Bittrex delisting hurt us more than anyone dared to acknowledge. I predicted months if not years to come back to 0,23$ where we were at that time, but I was denied and marked as pesimist. I have to write this: "I told you so!".  Smiley

Now I got this from my chest, I have a question about new exchange. There was a plan to list Xaurum on one of the top 10 exchanges in Q1 2018. Is this still the plan or will we stick with HitBTC?

Somehow the demand for Xaurum has to be produced. People are not buying it to make profit, since there is not much trust that it will rise. Are there any projects planned that will produce demand for Xaurum? Only Gamma and car rentals will not do it.
We could have some lottery where winners would get 70% of gathered coins, 15% would be for the project and 15% would get burned.  Grin Just a wild idea to bring some fun into the coin.
Golden_Node

Activity: 18

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:27:21 AM

Question for the team:

https://imgur.com/4YUHePY.png

Ok my question is:isnt´t point of xaurum to have mints?what is your strategy to do mints?IN situation that is happening now we can wait for months, years for price to reach production price, or how will market price go close to pp?

Hello!

As you know, Xaurum has two different prices and of course the value in gold. One price is market price and second is production price. When there is a huge gap between market and production price it is impossible to sell XAUR for 0,315 USD if people can get it for half less or even more on the exchanges.

If there are no XAUR sold at the production price, there can be no mints. When the price rose higher at the beginning of the summer of 2017 we encountered huge sell pressure on the market from people who bought XAUR at the beginning of the project because they already made great profits, at the same time the negative campaign on forums got new worst dimension and the gap between production price and market price become to big.

In order to close this gap we decided to enable our clients to get XAUR at the market price via market orders. When client bought XAUR via market order, we exchanged their FIAT to BTC (not gold) and buy XAUR from the market for them. At the same time we were opening new markets abroad. We were successful on both parts. Via market orders Masternode team sold more than 35. 000.000 XAUR (roughly 5.000.000 EUR), the price was rising and actually even hit the production price few times. While we were still listed on Bittrex trading volume has gone up immensely, we were on the way to change sell pressure into buy pressure.

We hit the obstacle with Bittrex and US regulatory changes, the problems with money transfers from other continents to Europe didn’t help us either. So we have worked even harder to overcome this obstacles, luckily XAUR doesn’t have constant inflation, so we believe that we managed to pull trough and sell orders are running out, which is also shown in lower daily trading volume.

We estimate that approximately 90% of people who wanted to sell XAUR already did that. On the other hand we are just on the verge of opening new payment gateways that will enable constant money flow from abroad. The amount of this fresh funds will be bigger than the one of sell orders, which will finally close the gap, and enable us to sell XAUR at the production price and consequently start minting.

Unfortunately we don’t have a magic wand for mints to happen, that is why we have to rely on the hard work. It is what we do best and I must point out that abroad and among our business associates atmosphere regarding the project is amazing.
ceca

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:10:08 AM

[/quote]

Hello!

As you know, Xaurum has two different prices and of course the value in gold. One price is market price and second is production price. When there is a huge gap between market and production price it is impossible to sell XAUR for 0,315 USD if people can get it for half less or even more on the exchanges.

If there are no XAUR sold at the production price, there can be no mints. When the price rose higher at the beginning of the summer of 2017 we encountered huge sell pressure on the market from people who bought XAUR at the beginning of the project because they already made great profits, at the same time the negative campaign on forums got new worst dimension and the gap between production price and market price become to big.

In order to close this gap we decided to enable our clients to get XAUR at the market price via market orders. When client bought XAUR via market order, we exchanged their FIAT to BTC (not gold) and buy XAUR from the market for them. At the same time we were opening new markets abroad. We were successful on both parts. Via market orders Masternode team sold more than 35. 000.000 XAUR (roughly 5.000.000 EUR), the price was rising and actually even hit the production price few times. While we were still listed on Bittrex trading volume has gone up immensely, we were on the way to change sell pressure into buy pressure.

We hit the obstacle with Bittrex and US regulatory changes, the problems with money transfers from other continents to Europe didn’t help us either. So we have worked even harder to overcome this obstacles, luckily XAUR doesn’t have constant inflation, so we believe that we managed to pull trough and sell orders are running out, which is also shown in lower daily trading volume.

We estimate that approximately 90% of people who wanted to sell XAUR already did that. On the other hand we are just on the verge of opening new payment gateways that will enable constant money flow from abroad. The amount of this fresh funds will be bigger than the one of sell orders, which will finally close the gap, and enable us to sell XAUR at the production price and consequently start minting.

Unfortunately we don’t have a magic wand for mints to happen, that is why we have to rely on the hard work. It is what we do best and I must point out that abroad and among our business associates atmosphere regarding the project is amazing.
[/quote]

Ok thank you, wish you good luck and all the best, but to be honest forum bad campaign was not done because everything was ok, probably sometimes people are right and we have to listen to them, and accept our mistakes.Project is great but need comunity, needs investors, maybe some good partnerships etc..I wil hodl this coin.
ceca

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:35:52 AM

Soon we see if theory works,we are close to golden price,maybe we can go below golden price,i think yes we will go
TamDen

Activity: 48

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:41:44 PM

Great work team, but unfortunately no effect  Sad
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: