Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:50:59 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Xaurum | Exchangable for Gold | 97,348.9G - 999.9 LBMA | Since 2015 [XAUR]  (Read 25160 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
hardnight

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:30:26 PM

I have found a YouTube video where Yuri Ristic is a guest in Brazilian office and have a conversation with Marcos Tavarez: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PV5SyIXP18k
andone3

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:06:46 PM

So according to all new markets and projections the price should explode this year. I mean 2 usd is minimum even if 50% of projected new gold is bought.
opec45

Activity: 67
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:49:58 AM

Xaurum "adding value" at its brightest. A hidden gem among the cryptocurrencies. It indeed is. Nobody can't find it among the other cryptocurrencies, despite it looks really stable now, if you compare it to the other cryptocurrencies. Brazilians, Czechs, Portuguese and others should start buying Xaurum at production price fast, to add a little bit more value  Wink
Aurum Project (OP)

Activity: 550
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:00:09 PM

ANOTHER MEDIA EXPOSURE FOR XAURUM

Today one of the most influential journals in Slovenia called Dnevnik published a two page spread about Xaurum project. Dnevnik was established in 1951 and its important part of Slovenian media space.

In the business world, Dnevnik is expanding its social responsibility as the organizer of the selection of the best fast-growing companies, through which they encourage growth through the journal Dnevnik and helps fast-growing companies become recognizable. You can read the english translation of the article here: https://medium.com/@xaurumofficial/slovenian-invented-the-first-cryptocurrency-with-continuously-growing-gold-reserves-da762af0a11

Follow us on:
Twitter: https://twitter.com/XaurumOfficial
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/xaurumofficial/
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/xaurumofficial/
Medium: https://medium.com/@xaurumofficial
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9-mQ9rGO1102l9qapbPISA

... sic manet gloria mundi.
EFENDI44

Activity: 18

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:52:10 PM

Hi

All the publicity and hard work and
We hit the bottom price.I dont
Understand nothing.
gobbi

Activity: 429
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:26:12 PM

Hi

Understand nothing.

Me neither, I don´t know what is going on, every day price goes lower and lower.
VALE1

Activity: 23

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:26:14 AM

Can you tell me in wich coin the price goes up in this days, when all market is bleeding Smiley i really want to know Smiley
TamDen

Activity: 48

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:30:11 AM

Can you tell me in wich coin the price goes up in this days, when all market is bleeding Smiley i really want to know Smiley

I hope Xaurum  Smiley
0-kelvin

Activity: 62

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:03:07 PM

I would like to ask the Xaurum Team about AUTOBROKER:

According to your constant promotion of this company and the statements made by Zdravko Poljašević, given on 26.7.2017 (see below) ...

Are there any information about how successful is cooperation of the XAURUM project with this company? In numbers if it is possible, please.

For example, they gave us the wallet data, where we will be abble to see how much XAUR are paid for rental at this company ...
RENTAL PAYMENTS: 0x0F39199CA3234817e44048636875b1281452Bb88
... but as we can see the last transaction here was made on 15. September 2017 .... this means that the last 6 months no one rented nothing with XAUR. It seems that this business is not going very well.

Furthermore, at the beginning there was also a promotion of rental with XAURUM on their web page, now we can't see even a word of XAUR there ... rent of the Huracan only with XAUR??? Were these just fairy tales or the cooperation (promises) ended?

Can you give as some explanation?
Thanks.

Hi everyone, well if you liked our first step, please share with us your opinion about our Step Nr. 2.

AUTOBROKER – XAURUM ACCEPTED as 100% EQUIVALENT for FIAT currencies

Hi, my name is Zdravko Poljašević. As CEO of Kreativni najemi d.o.o., mother company of AUTOBROKER GROUP, I would like to announce that as of 26.07.2017 everybody can pay with xaurum for all goods and services performed by AUTOBROKER GROUP, in part or in full. It doesn’t matter if we invoice you with a few euros or a couple of hundred thousand euros, you can freely choose to pay the invoice in xaurum.

Everybody means literally everybody, regardless age, weight, sex, color, nationality, religion, food preference, beverage consumption, country of residence, that hold xaurum and has showed interest in purchase of our goods and service.

Goods and Services mean anything we invoice you for:

Car sales
Car rental
Cost of transport
Cost of import services
Cost of export services
Cost of intermediary services
Brokerage commision
Consulting fees

AUTOBROKER GROUP means Kreativni najemi d.o.o., Slovenia and daughter companies in Germany and in Austria, until the end of 2017 hopefully also daughter companies in Switzerland and Croatia. Our offers and services are listed on following web pages:

www.autobroker.si
www.kreativni-najemi.si
www.bronzmobile.de
www.autobroker.at
www.facebook.com/autobroker.si/

We are still crypto-rookies, so what happened in the last two weeks since we made it possible to pay in xaurum only for cost of import/export services, transportation, homologation and car rental?

We sat down and talked with business partners, with financial institutions and we jointly lit the green light – nothing is holding us back. Xaurum is accepted as equivalent means of payment against FIAT currencies.

HOW DO WE DO IT?

All companies in AUTOBROKER GROUP are companies registered in EU countries; exemption will be Swiss daughter company, meaning all our invoices will be issued either in euros or Swiss franks or Croatian kunas. Each invoice where partial or full payment is executed in xaurum will have Disclosure where it will be shown how many xaurum were paid, which reference exchange rate (XAUR/EUR or XAUR/CHF or XAUR/KN) was used and to which wallet xaurum were paid.

Amount of xaurum needed for full or partial payment as well as transaction exchange rate will be calculated in a way described below.

1. Formula for transaction exchange rate XAUR/local currency (TER) calculation:

“Spot price of xaurum in USD”* x 0,9** x USD/local currency*** = TER

* spot price from Bittrex or any other exchange with average trading volume above 70.000 USD/day
** conversion factor may change if daily high/low price of xaurum exceed +/- 10%
*** EUR/CHF/KN

2. Formula for amount of xaurum needed for total or partial payment:

Price in local currency/TER = amount of xaurum needed

TAXES

You do not have to be afraid. We have set total transparency approach back in 2010, as a first Slovenian car dealer with complete calculation disclosure as well as complete procedure disclosure, we had the first online calculator for total cost of import as well. Our approach was no block-chain at that time but hey – we are car dealers ☺.  Regardless if you pay in xaurum or any other FIAT currency, taxes will be calculated and paid for from side of AUTOBROKER GROUP in domestic currency.

BUYING with AUTOBROKER GROUP INCREASES XAURUM GOLD RESERVES

You should know by now that every transaction with xaurum burns 0,5 XAUR meaning every transaction with xaurum increases gold coverage per xaurum – but I am not referring to that fact.

As the first company in history of XAURUM (beside project XAURUM GAMMA), as one of the first merchants worldwide that accept xaurum, we will dedicate 5% of our turnover generated through payments in xaurum to the MINT.

Yes, I have made no mistake, I am not talking about profit, I am talking about turnover.

Roughly calculated - every 1 million EUR of AUTOBROKER GROUP’S turnover where payments are done in xaurum will result in additional increase of 1000g of pure gold.

1 million EUR of our turnover paid in XAUR ->

AUTOBROKER GROUP pays 50.000 EUR to the MINT ->

= XAURUM GOLD RESERVES INCREASE ROUGHLY FOR 1000 g of GOLD

BE THE JUDGE/CHECK OUR PERFORMANCE/CHECK OUR PLEDGE

All payments in xaurum done to AUTOBROKER GROUP will be done exclusively on following wallet addresses:

RENTAL PAYMENTS: 0x0F39199CA3234817e44048636875b1281452Bb88

G&S PAYMENTS: 0xF2402b7D3f94888b0aEE9D2e1FFaBdf0cf825E8C

SECURITY DEPOSITS: 0x680aF658f71D2b4dc6BAF39f4BD5b2923a635368

SUM of incoming payments on RENTAL and G&S wallets, calculated in EUR, represent the basis of which 5% will be devoted to MINT.

SECURITY DEPOSIT wallet is there for your convenience  - so you can be sure that your xaurum are available immediately after our cars come back intact.

If you would like to know how much gold we will participate simply track incoming traffic on our wallets.

If wallet addresses are changed for any reason we will notify you accordingly.

How do you know weather we have paid promised funds to the MINT – check with Masternodes.

SETTING AN EXAMPLE

I am not sure if this is the best anybody can do. I am sure at the moment it is best anybody on side of merchants has done for xaurum community. AUTOBROKER GROUP will gladly follow any better lead or example resulting in increased traffic with xaurum, transparency and increasing gold reserves.

We are looking forward to your comments and suggestions.

AUTOBROKER TEAM
Mp777

Activity: 92

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:59:47 PM

Hi

Understand nothing.

Media attention in Slovenia is nothing compared to what is needed to push the price up. Only Slovenian buyers can not do it. We need significant boost from big markets. We need media attention in Australia, Brazil, etc.
keskerdark

Activity: 53

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:36:46 PM

In the beginning you had only 1g bars like DigixDAO, but now you almost only have 1kgs bars ?

Who will pay the exchange from 1000g gold bars back to 1g bars?

For example if I would like to withdrawal 10x1g bars for about 9800 XAUR ?

This is a very valid question since 1g's bars cost about twice the price per g gold compared to 1000g bars.

It really looks you scammed your early investors which thought they could exchange the XAURs to 1g bars..

strongstorm

Activity: 27

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:49:16 PM

In the beginning you had only 1g bars like DigixDAO, but now you almost only have 1kgs bars ?

This is a very valid question since 1g's bars cost about twice the price per g gold compared to 1000g bars.

It really looks you scammed your early investors which thought they could exchange the XAURs to 1g bars..

As long as I know, when mint happen, the price of 1g is calculated, but they store 1kg goldbars since store of 1kg bars is much more cheaper than 1g goldbars. But if you would like to melt your 9600 xaurums you will get 1g goldbars without any extra costs.
TamDen

Activity: 48

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:01:48 PM

As long as I know, when mint happen, the price of 1g is calculated, but they store 1kg goldbars since store of 1kg bars is much more cheaper than 1g goldbars. But if you would like to melt your 9600 xaurums you will get 1g goldbars without any extra costs.

Simple as that  Wink
keskerdark

Activity: 53

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:46:24 PM

Simple as that  Wink

thats very good, can someone from dev or admin team confirm?
zrjawkn

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:13:21 PM

Simple as that  Wink

Wait for devs confirmation...but its 100% like you said.
Kovanec

Activity: 75

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:25:47 PM

It has been said a lot of times that 1kg bars at loomis are used for easier and cheaper storage. Otherwise 1g bars are used for withdraws. They have around 6-7 kg of gold in 1g bars in Slovenia. 123 kg of gold is in loomis.
XaurumQA

Activity: 142

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:07:48 PM

Simple as that  Wink

Thank you @strongstorm for explanation. It is correct. On our melt form, there is a question asking you how much quantity of gold you want to melt in grams: https://www.xaurum.org/en/details/melt
If you want to melt 10g of gold you will receive 10x 1g 999,99 LBMA gold cards, without any extra cost for you. Storage is covered by Auresco Institute.
Borut

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:09:25 PM

Yes, I agree, it is a very valid question. But can you tell why you had to add an extra sentence:

»It really looks you scammed your early investors which thought they could exchange the XAURs to 1g bars..«

before you knew the answer to your question?

From my point of view, the only purpose of that sentence is to put a bad reputation to the Xaurum team. If I am wrong I apologies and I am asking you to tell what the real purpose of that sentence was.

I think that the level of communication on this forum is still on a very low level and I feel really sorry for that.
Supercoiner111

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:48:23 PM

Please explain how XAUR is a measure of gold?

piotr_PL

Activity: 25

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:22:19 AM

Please explain how XAUR is a measure of gold?

I would like to know the same.  Huh
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: