Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:49:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Xaurum | Exchangable for Gold | 97,348.9G - 999.9 LBMA | Since 2015 [XAUR]  (Read 25160 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
0-kelvin

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 12:09:41 PM

I would appriciate some words regarding the project and development. What is going on with payment proccesors-gateways?

nothing ...
TamDen

Activity: 48

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 09:18:13 PM

What are we waiting for?? Roll Eyes

Momentum?  Huh

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:51:48 PM

Tell when Xaur is added on the new exchange?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TamDen

Activity: 48

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:56:53 AM

It should be in first quarter 2018  Sad Angry
ankur1735

Activity: 8

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:04:36 AM

Hi, Your project seems interesting.  Can someone please guide me to talk to the developers if this coin?  Your help would be highly appreciated.

Regards,
Ankur
andone3

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:15:03 AM

Hi,

Where is the update? Please team show some professionalism... this bear market is the opportunity for xaurum, Xaurum should work the best in bear market. Where are you adding value?

Where is weekly update on Twitter, where is Gamma update? New exchange? New offices? Where is collected money? Open Telegram group or something...

hardnight

Activity: 34

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:52:56 AM

Hi, Your project seems interesting.  Can someone please guide me to talk to the developers if this coin?  Your help would be highly appreciated.

Regards,
Ankur

You can ask here on the forum. Or send a message to their XaurumQA profile.
Schwanz090

Activity: 16

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:19:13 PM

When moon? I thought that there would be momentum since australia and brazil are onboard.
Manson69

Activity: 9

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:29:37 PM

Here are just empty promises. The team enjoys while the gamma fails
andone3

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:18:25 PM

Now we are again at the point where team suddenly stops communicating and then wonders why community is angry. This happened with previous thread and it's happening again. Haven't you learned something?

XaurumQA where are you? This forum is the only channel the team is communicating through. Forget about Twitter, twits have been repeating, no weekly update...zero. Open Telegram channel, step in touch with investors, learn something from successful projects.
andone3

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:21:24 AM

According to roadmap, in year 2018 you project additonal 996kg of gold behind all xaurums. How is meeting this goal going, do you think this amount is still possible? Obivously you should have lots of money ready for mints, since it hasn't happend since June 2017 (excluding test mints). So when the price corrects there should be regular and big mints happening.

Thank you for you answers.
AndreyRocker

Activity: 420
Merit: 25

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:57:27 AM

According to roadmap, in year 2018 you project additonal 996kg of gold behind all xaurums. How is meeting this goal going, do you think this amount is still possible? Obivously you should have lots of money ready for mints, since it hasn't happend since June 2017 (excluding test mints). So when the price corrects there should be regular and big mints happening.

I hoped that the project was very promising, and I invested a lot of money in it. But last summer decided to all sell, and as it turned out on good price(10K)
XaurumQA

Activity: 142

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:37:07 PM
Last edit: April 10, 2018, 02:47:56 PM by XaurumQA

Hi,

Where is the update? Please team show some professionalism... this bear market is the opportunity for xaurum, Xaurum should work the best in bear market. Where are you adding value?

Where is weekly update on Twitter, where is Gamma update? New exchange? New offices? Where is collected money? Open Telegram group or something...

Now we are again at the point where team suddenly stops communicating and then wonders why community is angry. This happened with previous thread and it's happening again. Haven't you learned something?

XaurumQA where are you? This forum is the only channel the team is communicating through. Forget about Twitter, twits have been repeating, no weekly update...zero. Open Telegram channel, step in touch with investors, learn something from successful projects.

Hello!

Team is constantly communicating with Xaurum holders. You can find daily posts on FB, Twitter, Instagram, you can also find us on Medium, Youtube and on Reddit. Our costumer support is available every day on official mails. You can contact us also via private messages on all of our platforms. For people who live near our offices we also enable 1 on 1 meatings. We also communicate with clients trough standard media. The forum is just one of channels of our communication, with the least visit of our holders, therefore we suggest you to check all of the other channels mentioned above.

Regarding your third post: In 2017 Xaurum gathered approximately 80kg of gold in less than 6 months, only in Slovenia. If each new country manages to do the same till the end of the year, we will surpass this number.  

You will find answers to your other question here: https://medium.com/@xaurumofficial/xaurum-masternode-responds-to-various-questions-about-the-project-e86f9e94465c

Thank you for your interest, we believe you will find all the information you are looking for, if not, please feel free to ask.

Best XQA

Follow us on:
Twitter: https://twitter.com/XaurumOfficial
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/xaurumofficial/
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/xaurumofficial/
Medium: https://medium.com/@xaurumofficial
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9-mQ9rGO1102l9qapbPISA
XaurumQA

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:44:11 PM

Hello!

The answer to your question has been already answered just two pages ago. We kindly ask you to check 3rd comment on page 5. Thank you.

Best,

XQA
Everybodylies

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:44:57 PM

Listen. What kind of an update are you people looking for? This token is nothing but a value token supported by gold. There wont and cant be any updates. For this project to be succesfull people must be purchasing xaurums via production price, so that they buy gold with that  money... They are not getting any investor becouse frankly WHY WOULD ANYONE INVEST IN XAUR...

I am not fudding or anything but simple logic...

If you go to coinmarketcap.com and click on a coin. There you have a chart with USD, BTC and MC value of a coin. Its simple. If orange line is lower today that it was 1 year ago, means that this project made less ROI that BTC. If the line is in higher position that 1year ago the coin made more ROI than BTC.

Please check XAURUMs chart... HORRIBLE... xaurum was worth 8k sats and now its 1k sats... BTC gained almost 8x more that XAURUM did...

When will you people wake up.. Xaurum is the only coin who is worth 20% less compared to last year same time... thats 10c - 8c.... HORRIBLE HORRIBLE STATISTICS.

The only way the investors will invest in this xaurum  if they were somehow beign lied to. I know people who have no clue about crypto world, but have money in xaurum. They all think that 1 Xaur is 100% backed up by gold... FALSE

They have no money to be listed on big exchanges... The exchange listings cost 200k +. Xaurum team have no money. They can only get the money for bigger exchange if they sell their own Xaurums and believe me. They sold a lot of them already.

If you pick any AND i mean any of top 200 COIN, there is no way that they will make less ROI than XAURUM. It just cant work...

They have 127 KG- 4318000 $ of gold and about 127 million xaurs= 10 million. This means that at current price 43% of xaur value is backed up by gold... and thats now! When xaur was 30c only 12% backed up by gold...

Thats the ONLY argument they have, that any other coin can go to 0 but xaurum can go to the value of gold that they have.

If you believe in gold but physical gold, there is no need for you to buy XAUR.

I still have 10k xaurum from ICO days, but am very very dissapointed on this project...

IF I AM WRONG on any FACT here i dare and hope that xaurum team will correct me!

And on you tube i also saw videos, that some guy from xaurum team is saying that xaurm will be one of the highest ROI coin on the market LOL. Please please for the love of god, explaing HOW... Do you have any evidence how much gold or xaurm have you sold this year?!
andone3

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:03:42 PM

To XaurumQA - thank you.

As of 10th of April, how confident are you in 996kg of additional gold behind xaurums by the end of year? There are a lot of ifs for sure, but 1/3 of the year will pass soon, there are 8 months to collect 124kg each month or on average 4.1kg per day till the end of the year starting 1st of May. This is cca. 200k usd per day invested in gold bars. Some serious numbers here, and telling me "In 2017 Xaurum gathered approximately 80kf of gold in less than 6 months, only in Slovenia. If each new country manages to do the same till the end of the year, we will surpass this number." I know that very well, but how realistic is this? All I want to know is this... just say 1/3 of the plan is realistic and I'll be happy. I know the current market situation is though.

XaurumQA - Am I asking too much?
XaurumQA

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:07:33 PM

WELCOME SLOVAKIA – VITAJTE OUR SLOVAK FRIENDS

Masternode team succesfully opened another market. Xaurum community is richer for another country. Slovakia is a central European country known for its dramatic natural landscape and many castles with population of 5.5 million people. We are happy that Slovaks will have the opportunity for easier access to Xaurum – money of the future.

Follow us on:
Twitter: https://twitter.com/XaurumOfficial
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/xaurumofficial/
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/xaurumofficial/
Medium: https://medium.com/@xaurumofficial
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9-mQ9rGO1102l9qapbPISA
XaurumQA

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:27:03 PM

To XaurumQA - thank you.

As of 10th of April, how confident are you in 996kg of additional gold behind xaurums by the end of year? There are a lot of ifs for sure, but 1/3 of the year will pass soon, there are 8 months to collect 124kg each month or on average 4.1kg per day till the end of the year starting 1st of May. This is cca. 200k usd per day invested in gold bars. Some serious numbers here, and telling me "In 2017 Xaurum gathered approximately 80kf of gold in less than 6 months, only in Slovenia. If each new country manages to do the same till the end of the year, we will surpass this number." I know that very well, but how realistic is this? All I want to know is this... just say 1/3 of the plan is realistic and I'll be happy. I know the current market situation is though.

Hello!

Thank you for your question. The team is working non-stop to reach the goals set at the beginning of the year. Unfortunately no one can tell what the future will bring, however team strongly believes that more than just 1/3 of plans can still be realised.

Best,

QAX
andone3

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:38:39 PM

Thank you. We all hope the plans will be reached.
0-kelvin

Activity: 62

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:09:50 PM

To XaurumQA - thank you.

Hello!

Thank you for your question. The team is working non-stop to reach the goals set at the beginning of the year. Unfortunately no one can tell what the future will bring, however team strongly believes that more than just 1/3 of plans can still be realised.

Best,

QAX

but some weeks ago you said that the plan is pessimistic (that you expect more gold than planned) .... so this means that this statement was very optimistic on the verge of lies
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: