Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 10:28:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Xaurum | Exchangable for Gold | 97,348.9G - 999.9 LBMA | Since 2015 [XAUR]  (Read 25160 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
keskerdark

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:10:34 PM

Xaurum is possible scam !!!!

Why and how? Xaurum is atleast backed by something and audited..
John37

Activity: 132
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:57:14 PM

Because xaurum gamma close the project. Scam !!!
TamDen

Activity: 48

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:03:33 PM

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=593930797629644&id=165784093777652&ref=page_internal&__tn__=%2As%2As-R
TamDen

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:54:52 PM

https://siol.net/digisvet/novice/konec-sanj-o-luksuznem-letoviscu-na-krku-ki-so-ga-gradili-slovenci-466695
Schwanz090

Activity: 16

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:24:17 PM

Is the team retarded that they do not respond to the comments?
sandll

Activity: 47

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:17:57 AM

Reading about the first court/police filings I wonder if the team feels any responsibility towards the owners/holders of Xaurum Coin?

I think the only way out of this is by selling Gamma project and investing into new exchanges for Xaurum.
keskerdark

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:47:13 AM

Reading about the first court/police filings I wonder if the team feels any responsibility towards the owners/holders of Xaurum Coin?

I think the only way out of this is by selling Gamma project and investing into new exchanges for Xaurum.

Police?
The article says they are working on refunding everyone who invested in the gamma project. Gamma is a different coin and have a different thread..

sandll

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:08:06 AM

Police?
The article says they are working on refunding everyone who invested in the gamma project. Gamma is a different coin and have a different thread..

Read the bitins post...
Dear BitIns users!
We inform you we are disabling our services with Xaurum Official due to an ongoing investigation.
We wil keep you posted on our future cooperation with Xaurum Official.
Stay tuned.
keskerdark

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:43:04 AM

Police?

Read the bitins post...
Dear BitIns users!
We inform you we are disabling our services with Xaurum Official due to an ongoing investigation.
Stay tuned.

Doesnt say anything about a criminal investigation?

sandll

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:11:01 AM

Police?

Read the bitins post...
Dear BitIns users!
Stay tuned.

Doesnt say anything about a criminal investigation?

Than let's just hope there ain't any. But if BitIns would start internal investigation I suppose they would do it privately.

Question still remains... do they feel any responsibility towards investors? and what are they planning on doing
agan husaeni

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:13:41 AM

wow, i think its really amazing project, they give very deep information for the investor, and this project will be successfully. and after i read what others say on this thread,I realized something was wrong. you must explain more to us
lesom

Activity: 756
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:24:45 AM

it is a serious statement that the project has its own gold reserve with which it will be able to regulate the price and not let it fall below a certain level, but if you often use gold assets over time, there will not be a price to back up

kaicrypzen

Activity: 1344
Merit: 656

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:12:04 AM

it is a serious statement that the project has its own gold reserve with which it will be able to regulate the price and not let it fall below a certain level, but if you often use gold assets over time, there will not be a price to back up

Yes, Xaurum has a gold base (as far as you believe what the team says and their proofs). However this does not necessarily mean the price won't fall bellow a given price (the gold base price). In theory, it should be the case, because it is possible to melt Xaurs for their gold base equivalent (never done that myself), so it doesn't really make sense to sell for less that that. However, a holder may find it troublesome to go through the process of melting, and might (panic-)sell for less than the gold base, no one/nothing can prevent this from happening.

yaazcryptos

Activity: 182
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:26:32 AM

Created a video about this cool project a few days ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1M04FMhpmI
opec45

Activity: 67
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:15:10 AM

Created a video about this cool project a few days ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1M04FMhpmI

What are you talking about? Do some research and than tell me what's cool regarding this project. A lot of bullshit on paper. Read their roadmap and plans and tell me what have they done till now. Look at the price on exchanges (few left) with almost disgraceful daily volume. Look at the production price on their official site and learn on the conditions for mint to happen, and than tell me how much gold is going to be bought this year. If you're able to make conclusions than you will find your answer. Also try to find out about previous "business careers" of leading team members Wink
But you're probably just one of stupid affiliates working for commission in this "marvelous" MLM project (nicer expression for improved ponzi).
kutyboss

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:21:57 PM

Even BitIns said it and i quote : '' Dear BitIns users!
Stay tuned. ,,

This is just a another ponzi shitty scam like bitconnect. I mean do your background checking on Jure Ristič. Dirty dirty dirty  Wink Wink Wink Xaurum Gamma was first to fall, next is Xaurum ! Don't buy this shit I am telling you people you will get burned, there are way better coins out there than this ''GOLD BASED ADDING VALUE SHIT''. I am glad I didn't buy anything because I never liked this project, everything with gold ends badly and this will too. Peace
Eliza beth

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:03:07 PM

Within the written thread "secure contracts using the unique Agile Smart Contracts technology "please explain what is a unique intelligent contract? What makes it different from others?
egretia
max1616

Activity: 434
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:14:15 PM

My Xaurum Video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxxruJmA5YU
Mp777

Activity: 92

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:16:12 AM

Stay tuned. ,,

This is just a another ponzi shitty scam like bitconnect. I mean do your background checking on Jure Ristič. Dirty dirty dirty  Wink Wink Wink Xaurum Gamma was first to fall, next is Xaurum ! Don't buy this shit I am telling you people you will get burned, there are way better coins out there than this ''GOLD BASED ADDING VALUE SHIT''. I am glad I didn't buy anything because I never liked this project, everything with gold ends badly and this will too. Peace

Can we get official comment on the BitIns investigation? Team, what is going on?
TamDen

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:54:01 AM

Stay tuned. ,,

Can we get official comment on the BitIns investigation? Team, what is going on?

They have no time.
Hard working people.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: