Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:01:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Xaurum | Exchangable for Gold | 97,348.9G - 999.9 LBMA | Since 2015 [XAUR]  (Read 25160 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
linkinslo30

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 09:02:22 AM

when no fake buywalls and marketmaking on hitbtc and other exchanges?   this is not healthy for project at all
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
opec45

Activity: 67
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 01:36:29 PM

you know tha you don’t know what are you talking about??If you understand xaurum you wouldn’t write those things.Xaurum is probably the only crypto with real value,its value is gold!Xaurum can be any time melted for gold,or exchanged for fiat.It is a grrat project just eith some big mistakes ifrom the past,with nee team tjlhey eill have to set new goals for 2019 and introduce new xaurum to investors.

Stop bullshitting and don't tell you understand Qaurum. There is nothing to understand. It's just a project using Ethereum blockchain with now use. Investors were fucked to buy tokens for a price few times hire than they're worth. The team took the difference. Projects that will survive the bear market are projects that are actually doing something and have experts in their teams. Qaurum team consists mostly from MLM salesman with no knowledge in coding...

If you understand crypto and you have seen any project besides Xaurum than you know what I am talking about. Blockchain companys are doing something that will actualy benefit the whole community. Projects (companys, teams) with no github activity are worthless. Yes you're right Xaurum is worth something, but it is worth excatly as much as the gold behind Xaurum is worth. But if somebody wants a safe investment, he can buy gold for himself and for the market price and not 5 to 6 times higher than market price. That's what happend here. Investors were buying tokens for 30c and now they can get 3 to 4c back. The rest of the money dissapered with the team.

And stop lying here on the forum which only a few of Xaurum investors read.
broadhurst

Activity: 159
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 11:57:38 PM

you know tha you don’t know what are you talking about??If you understand xaurum you wouldn’t write those things.Xaurum is probably the only crypto with real value,its value is gold!Xaurum can be any time melted for gold,or exchanged for fiat.It is a grrat project just eith some big mistakes ifrom the past,with nee team tjlhey eill have to set new goals for 2019 and introduce new xaurum to investors.

Stop bullshitting and don't tell you understand Qaurum. There is nothing to understand. It's just a project using Ethereum blockchain with now use. Investors were fucked to buy tokens for a price few times hire than they're worth. The team took the difference. Projects that will survive the bear market are projects that are actually doing something and have experts in their teams. Qaurum team consists mostly from MLM salesman with no knowledge in coding...

If you understand crypto and you have seen any project besides Xaurum than you know what I am talking about. Blockchain companys are doing something that will actualy benefit the whole community. Projects (companys, teams) with no github activity are worthless. Yes you're right Xaurum is worth something, but it is worth excatly as much as the gold behind Xaurum is worth. But if somebody wants a safe investment, he can buy gold for himself and for the market price and not 5 to 6 times higher than market price. That's what happend here. Investors were buying tokens for 30c and now they can get 3 to 4c back. The rest of the money dissapered with the team.

And stop lying here on the forum which only a few of Xaurum investors read.
[/quote

Are the Xaurum founders in prison yet?
0-kelvin

Activity: 62

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 09:26:49 AM

This still exist?
Phase_Shifter99

Activity: 305
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 11:34:24 AM
Last edit: March 06, 2019, 11:50:26 AM by Phase_Shifter99

This still exist?

Gold has risen, about the last months Xaurum gone down. Any reason for that?
What must happen that Xaurum and Gold correlate, pricewise ?
How much gold I get for every XAURUM ?
Thank You.

Phase_Shifter99

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 12:18:50 PM
Last edit: March 07, 2019, 10:36:18 AM by Phase_Shifter99

This still exist?

Thank You.

Dear Xaurum Founders,

I like your idea about Gold and Crypto - but ...
88kg of Gold now laying arround since years and doing nothing for the investors.

May I sugggest following, sell 1/3 of your GOLD, buy crypto USDC, go to the Populous Website open a account and buy Populous XAUp Goldcoins,
Your Money ist kept for 12 months, you will get upfront 9% discount on your Crypto-Gold (against market price). Every 12 month you can replace your XAUp coin again and get 9% , over the years you can increase your Gold-Stock by 9% per year or give as interest to your investors.

After changing the rules of your offering with the Investors:
If you would sell 1/3 of your Gold and buy XAUP you can generate 3% every year for your investors, but have the security of your 2/3 physical gold at your hands.

Have a chat with Populous, the XAUp GOLD is licensed and proven by a third party audit every year.  

Have a good day. And financial success in all you do.

speedster.one

Activity: 147

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 03:01:31 PM

This still exist?

Thank You.

Dear Xaurum Founders,

88kg of Gold now laying arround since years and doing nothing for the investors.

May I sugggest following, sell 1/3 of your GOLD, buy crypto USDC, go to the Populous Website open a account and buy Populous XAUp Goldcoins,
Your Money ist kept for 12 months, you will get upfront 9% discount on your Crypto-Gold (against market price). Every 12 month you can replace your XAUp coin again and get 9% , over the years you can increase your Gold-Stock by 9% per year or give as interest to your investors.

If you would sell 1/3 of your Gold and buy XAUP you can generate 3% every year for your investors, but have the security of your 2/3 physical gold at your hands.

Have a chat with Populous, the XAUp GOLD is licensed and proven by a third party audit every year.  

Oh hey again lol, thats a really good idea you know, selling some gold then buying xaup with 9% discount so in the end, you technically have more gold Cheesy
Phase_Shifter99

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 01:45:10 PM

This still exist?

Thank You.

Dear Xaurum Founders,

Oh hey again lol, thats a really good idea you know, selling some gold then buying xaup with 9% discount so in the end, you technically have more gold Cheesy

Yes, this would be one of the best WIN/WIN stories I ever heared of in crypto. A wonderfull partnership and so good for the XAURUM Investors.

zenaj

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 06:02:59 PM

This still exist?

Thank You.

Dear Xaurum Founders,

Yes, this would be one of the best WIN/WIN stories I ever heared of in crypto. A wonderfull partnership and so good for the XAURUM Investors.
Dear friends, let me clarify a few things.
Xaurum is a proof of the physical gold that stands for xaurum.
Xaurum is not a crypto, but it is just a block chein.
Gold can not be sold or pledged because it is owned by the owners of xaurum.
Project maker are obliged to take care of the gold storage and hand it over to the owner of xaurum, if the owner of xaurum decides that he will destroy xaurum.
Forget about the crazy idea of what xaurum makers should do with gold do not come into consideration.
You should not mix the xaurum project with marketers who want to present the project more widely.
The idea and the project is good, marketing is not.
For most of you, it's not clear here that xaurum has a real value and that it's currently the cheapest way to buy gold.
Some people say: This is bullshit, scam, ....
Some are happy.
But it's not clear to most off people.
broadhurst

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 05:30:35 AM

You could look at and read the website: www.xaurum.org.

1. All the gold reserves are stored at Loomis, except 6351 g in locally for faster melting. The gold is prepaid as 1g 999.9 good delivery gold bars and stored as 1 kg or 0.5 kg bars, to decrease costs.

2. Loomis issues daily reports. The old web sites had a link to them. If you want to see them, ask the Auresco Institute. You'll probably get them easily. There is also an official report PricewaterhouseCoopers d.o.o.

3. Currently is 1000 XAUR = 1.01766991 g of gold. The gap is constantly changing. The ratio can not be lower, it can only be higher. Read the white paper.

4. You can track the amount of gold and the number of coins in real-time on the website. You can do control at etherscan.io.

5. There is no reason that you will not be able to withdraw all your tokens. You can sell them on the stock market. You can pick up gold. In this case, the coins are destroyed. Therefore, the ratio of gold to coins remains the same. XAUR is not a classic currency crypt. XAUR is a kind of certificate of ownership of a physical gold that uses a block chain. XAUR can not be mined. If you want made XAUR, you must buy gold. That's why gold does not run out.

6. I am not part of the company, but it is logical for me that part of the money collected is for expenses. The bulk of it is for the purchase of gold.

Your money has been spent on rolex watches, luxury cars and god knows what else - stop fooling yourselves that this is a legitimate project - your money has gone.- fools gold
zenaj

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 03:34:39 PM

You could look at and read the website: www.xaurum.org.

1. All the gold reserves are stored at Loomis, except 6351 g in locally for faster melting. The gold is prepaid as 1g 999.9 good delivery gold bars and stored as 1 kg or 0.5 kg bars, to decrease costs.

2. Loomis issues daily reports. The old web sites had a link to them. If you want to see them, ask the Auresco Institute. You'll probably get them easily. There is also an official report PricewaterhouseCoopers d.o.o.

3. Currently is 1000 XAUR = 1.01766991 g of gold. The gap is constantly changing. The ratio can not be lower, it can only be higher. Read the white paper.

4. You can track the amount of gold and the number of coins in real-time on the website. You can do control at etherscan.io.

5. There is no reason that you will not be able to withdraw all your tokens. You can sell them on the stock market. You can pick up gold. In this case, the coins are destroyed. Therefore, the ratio of gold to coins remains the same. XAUR is not a classic currency crypt. XAUR is a kind of certificate of ownership of a physical gold that uses a block chain. XAUR can not be mined. If you want made XAUR, you must buy gold. That's why gold does not run out.

6. I am not part of the company, but it is logical for me that part of the money collected is for expenses. The bulk of it is for the purchase of gold.

Your money has been spent on rolex watches, luxury cars and god knows what else - stop fooling yourselves that this is a legitimate project - your money has gone.- fools gold
The truth is, before you understand the project, the project will collapse. For you it is best to avoid xaurum long time. Others should judge themselves.
Grandmaster Nitemare

Activity: 35

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 02:16:12 PM

About two years ago it was really necessary to give 2000 XAUR for 1g of gold. The ratio changes in favor of XAUR due to rules written in white paper. The ratio to the XAUR will never be lower than it is now, it can only be higher. That's why it pays to keep XAUR. You know exactly how much gold is actually worth. And the ratio of the coin is increasing due to rules written in white paper.
The relationship is changed every time a trensaction is performed in the XAUR. With each transaction 0.5 XAUR is destroyed, while the amount of gold remains the same. The relationship also changes if new gold is purchased and the new XAUR is issued in accordance with rules written in white paper.
If anyone wants to replace XAUR for gold, gold is handed over to the owner. Gold is withdrawn from stock, and XAUR is destroyed. In this case, the ratio remains the same.

This is one of those 99% of ICO's that were solely created  to enrich its creators and will continue to exist only because of the hope of it's bagholders that it will increase in value and allow them to get some of their money back - however we know that it is not going to happen as the millions raised have already been divided between it's creators and spent on big houses and luxury cars.

Don´t forget the hookers and the cocaine!
I am glad I never bought this.
Volume on exchanges is super low and one of the only 3 exchanges is HitBTC (many people are warning of this exchange)
Price goes down in $ and BTC ...
ALCTEC

Activity: 152
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 01:04:38 PM

The entire team are scam artists. They took all the Xaurum Gamma ICO money and ran. Won't reply to emails, social media or anything
estenity

Activity: 1918
Merit: 535

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 02:36:22 PM

dead coin ?
_zdufs_

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 16, 2019, 10:26:10 PM

If anyone wants to sell XAUR pm me.
densmirnov

Activity: 429
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2019, 09:25:59 PM

it depends of the price

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ᴅᴇᴠᴇʟᴏᴘ ᴄᴜsᴛᴏᴍ ᴅᴇᴄᴇɴᴛʀᴀʟɪᴢᴇᴅ ʙʟᴏᴄᴋᴄʜᴀɪɴ ᴀᴘᴘʟɪᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴs in ᴊᴀᴠᴀsᴄʀɪᴘᴛ with ʟɪsᴋ!
ᴡᴇʙsɪᴛᴇ 🇺🇸 ʙʟᴏɢ 🇺🇸 ᴄʜᴀᴛ 🇺🇸 ғᴀᴄᴇʙᴏᴏᴋ 🇷🇺 ᴠᴋ 🇷🇺 ᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ 🇷🇺 Be part of the decentralized application movement!

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
broadhurst

View Profile
January 20, 2020, 11:11:47 PM

Why would anyone want to buy this pile of dog shit
bitpotter

Activity: 1451
Merit: 258

View Profile
January 21, 2020, 08:35:29 AM

Why would anyone want to buy this pile of dog shit

This coin used to have succeeded in bittrex exchanges, daily volumes up to high prices have been achieved but now it's dead. Who else wants to buy anyway? it's better to use your funds well by buying coins in some legitimate exchanges.
kaicrypzen

Activity: 1344
Merit: 656

View Profile
February 05, 2022, 06:16:07 PM

I'm looking to sell my XAUR for a discount, based on market price https://mercatox.com/exchange/XAUR/BTC.

I don't want to create an account on Mercatox so I'm happy selling for a discount to whoever wants to make a quick buck by reselling on Mercatox or hodling for better days.

If you are interested please PM me.

Also, I have no idea if Mercatox is legit or if the XAUR/BTC market in there is, and have no intention of reseaching that, so DYOR as usual.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19]  All
  Print  

Jump to: