Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 09:11:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Better way to improve clean knowledge about bitcoin?  (Read 492 times)
byzygal

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:56:42 PM
Last edit: April 01, 2018, 09:50:14 PM by byzygal

If we leave education in the hands of centralized institutions, we will indefinitely be the slaves to that information. Don't forget that higher education institutions are only cogs in the machine of what the current system is made up of. It doesn't serve their interests of actually educating people.  It serves their interests to keep their information in desirable packages to be consumed. I do realize that a number of certain professions where a strong university education is necessary. If we no longer believed in a system of unaffordable time consuming degrees to prove our capabilities for the professions that can be self taught, then we can cut through a lot of crap in what is really a market selling our intelligence. 
To educate yourself on crypto you can easily access a number of great resources such as videos and podcasts to get you started and keep you updated. Consult a crypto dictionary to get to know the lingo. Read up on it through different outlets. This forum is a gold mine of information once sifted through.
Roberttran

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:07:16 PM

There are many ways to learn. But I think this forum has everything to learn
macchiato

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:13:27 PM

You can enhance your knowledge about bitcoin in this forum. Just keep reading threads here and you will know things for sure. If it gets confusing, you can go to the local thread to ask your countrymen regarding the stuff that is not clear to you. That's what I do.

markdario112616

Activity: 816
Merit: 133

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:21:30 PM

is their any institute or college that can grow knowledge about bitcoin? or any other way to get clean knowledge?

There are institutions that offer special classes for cryptocurrency subjects (though it still depends on your location). It's quite costly but worth it (I guess). Normally (based here in our country), The class will last for 16 sessions and part from that is the exposure to crypto trading.

Basically, almost all of the things you wanted to learn and to know about cryptos are available online. It's much cheaper to start with, though you must invest most of your time and effort and patience to relatively learn the things you wanted to learn.

Also, you could use this community, this site is a good source of information. Just spend time browsing and reading some posts here since most of your possible questions are already answered here.
Evangeline2

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:22:00 PM

Buy some books about blockchain, or browse some websites about BTC. BTC is not very complicated, but it needs to be studied.

Haxor321

Activity: 489
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:23:37 PM

is their any institute or college that can grow knowledge about bitcoin? or any other way to get clean knowledge?

I'm not sure if there's a particular institute or colleges that really implementing to teach bitcoin to their students. I heard some news that some of the schools in different place in the world that giving a brief introductions to their students about btc. But many ways on gathering knowledge about it, maybe by searching in many site in the internet and most specially we can gain much more knowledge by here in the forum. We need to be patience in keeping reading and participating in many topics here so we absolutely gain a full knowledge about btc and any things that related to it.
klebsiella

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:31:26 PM

I think there is no institution/school that teaches about bitcoin. But you, you can teach your friends and family about what bitcoin is. Simply introduce to them this forum and explain to them the different sections. Encourage them to do research on the net. Read the forum, the articles and watch youtube. There is no need for a school that teaches bitcoin. Because we can help others understand the greatness of bitcoin.

CORNUCOPIA    || Gain Access to Amazing IPOs || [ Pre-Ico 2018 ]

Whitepaper    Facebook TwitterTelegram
hajimasan

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:32:42 PM

The perfect and better way to gain knowledge about bitcoin is only to do work practically in this field , in the starting when I entered in this field then iw as thinking that if I can get perfect place to get better knowledge about bitcoin and another cryptourrency related stretagy to handle  the work perfectly then will be more better but in Actual I didn't not find at that time any perfect platform to under the such things in better manenr , but I sort about 3 months in This forum and I found that everything is simple and I can get Answer of everything in this field here in This forum , so why we should take tension much about this things to get from any another place .
But beside this platform of bitcointalk.org you can visit for the YouTube channel where many experienced people are to explain about bitcoin very well and also many types of stretagy to make lots of profit easily .
Finestream

Activity: 3066
Merit: 606

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:33:28 PM

I'm not sure if there's a particular institute or colleges that really implementing to teach bitcoin to their students. I heard some news that some of the schools in different place in the world that giving a brief introductions to their students about btc. But many ways on gathering knowledge about it, maybe by searching in many site in the internet and most specially we can gain much more knowledge by here in the forum. We need to be patience in keeping reading and participating in many topics here so we absolutely gain a full knowledge about btc and any things that related to it.
Yes.Being a wide reader can help you to understand more on bitcoin and blockchain technology.Of course with reading comes its full understanding on the context you are reading.Internet would be the best outlet  as of now to answer all your questions and hesitations about bitcoin.Being also a member of this forum can greatly help a person to maximize his/her learnings in bitcoin by formulating questions that would be given answers by the knowledgeable members of this forum.

Anti-Cen

Activity: 210
Merit: 26

High fees = low BTC price

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:48:18 PM

If we leave education in the hands of centralized institutions

Bitcoin new lightning network hubs are mini centralized banks by anyone definition since they charge both transaction fees
and interest on BTC needed to keep the channels open

Look, read the white paper for yourself https://lightning.network/lightning-network-paper.pdf
or watch this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYHFrf5ci_g

Your talking FUD mate, not education and if block-chain is so cool then how come lightning
is all "off-block" since your so educated yourself right  Cheesy

Mining is CPU-wars and Intel, AMD like it nearly as much as big oil likes miners wasting electricity. Is this what mankind has come too.
maknassy

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:59:18 PM

I think that if we've learned anything from our history, we will have learned that information coming out of an academic institution should not and cannot be taken word for word. Our collective knowledge base is probably more accurate and trustworthy than any depiction that would come from a centralized educational institution. Just because there is no BTC company website that we can click through to their FAQ to gather more information, does not mean that we need to look towards institutions to provide it for us. As goes with educating yourself about anything new, a newbie should gather information from a variety of sources, rather than just read a Wikipedia page and call it the day.

Corcoran

Activity: 104

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:46:11 PM

I think the best way to be able to increase knowledge in bitcoin is to look for articles about bitcoin and also watch videos on youtube,
You can also open this forum because so much knowledge you can here about bitcoin. This is enough to help you improve your knowledge of bitcoin
LienTHETRADER

Activity: 89

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:36:16 PM

I am doing my research using the help of a legendary member, wiki and this forum and I think its the best
boy130

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:41:00 PM

You might have heard it before, but probably one of the best ways to quickly, and deeply learn about blockchain, and cryptocurrencies, is to build one of your own. It's actually a lot simpler than you might think too.

You can star that here;

https://hackernoon.com/learn-blockchains-by-building-one-117428612f46

If you really want to progress a little (or a lot further) then you can start learning the main smart contract development language solidity, here's a great resource for that;

http://solidity.readthedocs.io/en/v0.4.21/

Good luck.
felipe04

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:35:20 PM

Always read in forum so you will learn a lot of knowledge by doing that and i suggest better to read in beginners and help

I think also no need to study crypto in school we need only to learn language so we can read different topics here

Another thing i learn bitcoin for just one year only so no need for school in my opinion
bugdirty8

Activity: 24

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:39:20 AM

I think we the btcsians can open a global educational channel regarding spreading of btc knowledges accross the world
Isaacck

Activity: 207

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:07:56 PM

You should do some research about bitcoin. Reading articles, news, pages, facts, and in this forum. Also, listening to miner of bitcoin will help you a lot. Watching videos also help you. Interviewing the people who have the experience of mining a bitcoin. Everyone is a teacher, it depends on you who will teach you and give your trust to him/her.
rockbit001

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:08:55 PM

You can learn about blockchain to knowledge about bitcoin!
maximkretov

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 10:21:14 PM

Modern cryptography makes it possible not only to have fun and get a variety of knowledge, but also to earn bitcoin on your computer. And with the invention of the so-called bitcoins, it has become much easier to do. Moreover, now there is a great opportunity to combine business with pleasure and turn bitcoin mining from simple entertainment into an additional source of easy earnings.
appleslymphoma

Activity: 47

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:24:42 PM

At which age are you telling to teach btcs issues? in school life its merely too early to teach so
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: