Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:24:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the next good ICO?  (Read 1297 times)
umar22pk

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 04:27:59 PM

You can find out some good ICO’S for the coming months, you can take help from ICO Bench or some other good, monitoring site.

Right now some active good ICO’S are Sapien Network, truegame, datareum & Transcodium.
Rotsor

Activity: 309
Merit: 102

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:50:21 PM

Frankly speaking you can never know if an ICO is going to turn out to be good. Most of the ICOs currently are nothing but copy pasted clones. You are better  off investing in already established coins as you will get lesser returns but at least your investment will be safe.

Ninjacointop

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:53:19 PM

I think Gluon has good prospects. The project is being developed for several years. Unlike other ICO's, which appeared only in January 2018. This is the first ICO on the Stratis platform. This clearly increases interest to the project
Godhand212

Activity: 201
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:55:29 PM

Make your own decision.
icohunter1024

Activity: 280
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:20:26 PM

I choose Shivom project. Because the OmiX token is a key component that enables buying, trading, incentivizing and other services. The token is the fuel of the Shivom ecosystem, as well as part of the governance of the system.

Benefits of OmiX tokens:

- Ability to acquire premium services in the Shivom ecosystem
- Ability to acquire genome sequencing kits
- Ability to sponsor sequencing projects
- Ability to acquire access to health/fitness apps from 3rd party providers
- Ability to access the genome database
- Ability to pay donors for data/participation in research studies
- Ability for service providers to use the platform
photo123

Activity: 198

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:25:36 PM

Hi,

I'm looking for a very good upcoming ICO to invest in?

I am interested in Mainframe, The Abyss, GoNetwork, Neon Exchange and DIW. 

What do you think about this ICO?

What are your top picks of the upcoming ICO?

Please say why..

I think these ICO's are good in the future:-

Cypherium

Shivom

Gluon
krayzie32

Activity: 479
Merit: 250

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:13:27 PM

i have researhed and i totally agree with you that Abyss is one of the best ICO now. It is the first project which apply DAICO technology. with this technology, the investors can control the devs team in using money. Besides, you can withdraw your money if the devs team can not make the project succeed

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
sousay

Activity: 133

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:18:50 PM

You can pick or decide on your own what ICO is good for you by researching and reading then upon reading and understanding you can choose your ICO in your own opinion wich of them are good.
Edu martin

Activity: 74

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:22:57 AM

I like your list you have selected some good ico but I like the most is gonetwork and abyss .you can also have a look on photochain ico they look quite good as well
zhangcaisbsbn55

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:35:33 AM

Hi,

I'm looking for a very good upcoming ICO to invest in?

I am interested in Mainframe, The Abyss, GoNetwork, Neon Exchange and DIW. 

What do you think about this ICO?

What are your top picks of the upcoming ICO?

Please say why..

I think it is go network which will be the good one because the team members are good to make the price go up again.

tedes

Activity: 160

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:48:56 AM

I do not think this is a good time to invest in ICO, but if you really want to invest in ico. The gulf looks very legitimate and a good project, very suitable even for us investors now, you can trust this project.
iBlitz22

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:24:24 AM

Check out this ICO which is called Streamity. This ICO has great reviews by a lot of people because many people believe that this ICO has a lot of potential to be successful in the cryptocurrency world. try checking out their whitepaper and you will see how great this ICO could be.
Omtamvan

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:55:50 AM

There is a lot of good and promising ICO and you can determine it by reading their platform,  roadmap, and whitepaper then you will know if it is a good ICO to join.  Always be aware because there is a lot of ICO that scam.
Now there are so many ICO's so we are more vigilant so we can get a good ICO for the next ICO and it's a lot of good and promising but we're more thorough and reading white paper to be able to join ICO is good and can be useful for the future
Melendgratuito

Activity: 51

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:17:58 AM

I want to present you a life going fair distribution of Marinecoin, MTC.  Marinecoin is an extremely fast fair distribution coin that is eco- friendly and dev=less. mtc will be controlled by artificial intellgience and will be a real force in the crypto markets in the future valu time tested.Future looks bright time dilution technologyfor Marinecoin. https://marineco.in Marinecoins block chain is 500% faster that Bitcoin. It it very secure.Marinecoin is dev-less artificial intelligence cryptocurrency that has low fees and eco-friendly.
ivankoh

Activity: 1428
Merit: 120

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:28:12 AM

I do not think this is a good time to invest in ICO, but if you really want to invest in ico. The gulf looks very legitimate and a good project, very suitable even for us investors now, you can trust this project.
ICO investment is always a good trend of this market so ICO investment is always a good choice in times of market decline sharply. You might consider investing in the Photochain project, which is a very good project in the photography market for content producers. This is a fairly new idea and worth considering investing during this time.

btcefeyigit399

Activity: 162

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 07:34:32 AM

There are many options in the world of cryptographic currencies. the most logical of these options ico. I think good icos in the near future. these are academy and coinwest
hunnykaushal

Activity: 448
Merit: 137

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:36:16 AM

Mentioned ICO's are looking good to me.

But this time i will not invest in ICO , i will go with Cybermiles (CMT)

Why ?

Because their testnet result is coming out on March 30 at 11:45 AM (GMT+8) through live conference.

As per recent tweet from Dr. Lucas (CEO of Cybermiles) , Cybermiles is 100 times faster than Ethereum with zero gas fee and 10 sec confirmation time.

Don't consider it an investment suggestion. Do your own research before you invest in any project.

All the best.
Petersha

Activity: 266
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:37:34 AM

I am going to invest in Cardstack. I go through whitepaper and it is looking good to me.
Ranillo79

Activity: 240
Merit: 17

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 08:45:39 PM

I prefer to invest now in Bilibit Ico, everything good in an ICo I see it on that project. The mission and vision was really great helps the poor in the phillipines .

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
xOdiumNostrumx

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:49:56 PM

NEX for sure, then followed by Switcheo, Origin Protocol, One Ledger, Metronome, NuCypher, Keep, Orchid Protocol, Hashgraph et cetera.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: