Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:18:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN will be dead?  (Read 1863 times)
ys fs

Activity: 234
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:42:07 AM

i think bitcoin not dead, because bitcoin it famous in the world, so bitcoin not dead

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
oceamp

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:44:29 AM

I also think that Bitcoin will not disappear so quickly. As the first cryptocurrency, Bitcoin is a product of the digital age. The development of digital technology will drive its development.
potzpotz

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:48:20 AM

HI GUYS, right now we've seen that bitcoin is very unstable , many people said that it will be dead sooner ? how come ? i cant stop laughing when i heard humors like this. FIRST OF ALL bitcoin is the first digital virtual crytocurrency that introduce in market . SECOND ALL COINS DEPEND ON THE PRICE OF BTC . THIRD MANY PEOPLE CHANGE THEIR LIVES BECAUSE OF THIS. FOURTH IM EARNING MORE THAN YOU DO IN YOUR COMPANY. have a happy tuesdays everyone.
Bitcoin will not getting dead because many people are already a bitcoin user and many are getting invested to it and many people are working for bitcoin
nuonuoluoya

Activity: 9

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:16:32 AM

This joke is not funny. Now there are too many false news and reports. It is always said that Bitcoin will end and die. Bitcoin has been questioned by people since 2009, but it still comes. The price decline will not affect it at all.
allycn

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:21:52 AM

Just because other cryptocurrencies currently "depend" on the price of Bitcoin, it does not mean it will continue that way forever. If Bitcoin were to "die" another crypto currency will take its spot and so on.
Nerman

Activity: 364
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:24:59 AM

This type of news has been around since Bitcoin was created. Every time Bitcoins price decline you will see a lot of news that Bitcoin will end or drying. You will see people posting at this forum that Bitcoin is dead. For years and years  financial institutions has been saying that Bitcoin is a bubble and it is going to burst. If you will believed on this non sense rumor then you should not be investing in crypto currency because for sure these people will continue and create new ways in  telling people that Bitcoin is dying or about to burst.

critolika

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:26:11 AM

I do not think bitcoin will die will develop, especially now that many people are familiar with bitcoin so bitcoin will be more developed for the future.
chengyiming

Activity: 15

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:39:21 AM

I don't think so, BITCOIN will never be dead!
Happydd

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:44:12 AM

I do not think bitcoin will die. It will survive and continue to increase in the near future. People will invest in it and will become billionaires when bitcoin is high. In my opinion bitcoin will develop further in the future.
boss@laway

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:04:43 AM

Is it still burning, or is there no more blood left to bleed? Bitcoin’s recent fall is a film we’ve seen before, with previous crashes in 2013 and 2014. Bitcoin is known for its volatility: when it goes up, it makes your eyes pop, and when it drops, it makes your jaw drop.
musharaf

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:13:35 AM

I think bitcoin is the active currency and if we look  the previous week record then we will know that how bitcoin is affecting people lives for the time being the bitcoin is using for many transactions and the crypto coin like bitcoin is widely using for different reasons so in this way we can become more active towards this coin and by this method we have to be patience.

bryan21

Activity: 75
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:28:55 AM

I don't think Bitcoin will dead. As you can see now Bitcoin rise and shine so fast, but sometimes drop down. But is still profitable for you investors. Bitcoin now hard to die. Some big company already use bitcoin for transactions. It can make their services be better.

● ALAX.io  | The Blockchain App Store Designed for Gamers
█ ██████████ █       TGE    17th Apr    █ ██████████ █
Cryptodaddy05

Activity: 252
Merit: 18

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:36:57 AM

Yes I’m surprised looking down the list of topics on the front page here that there are several about bitcoin having had its day and going to zero or dying. I honestly don’t think that’s possible, apart from some black swan event that wipes out the technology in the world needed for bitcoin - and one of the main reasons I say that in the millions and millions of people I’ve found in forums like this and on Reddit and Twitter and Facebook and blog sites like Steem and Medium and on video sites - who believe in crypto and are devoted to it and are passionate about bitcoin and altcoins, and who support the hundred + crypto exchanges and the hundreds of ICOs each month. These people are often young, and while they are not always Bitcoin supporters I think they recognise that the market depends on bitcoin and that it is a long-term store of value along with the alt clins they hodl and trade hoping for big gains too. And even if the crypto market goes down 90% which a lot of analysts think will happen sooner or later, I think there will still be that core of millions of crypto enthusiasts who will keep the price of bitcoin and a few altcoins above zero believing there will be better times to come again after another long period of low values for bitcoin and crypto until it comes back into favour again as has happened after the big crashes before. I just can’t see how you can totally destroy the faith and belief in crypto and bitcoin of that core say 0.1% die-hard group of the worlds population, so that there’s no one in the whole world wants to buy a bitcoin for $100 or even $10 and it does die completely with a value of zero! Can’t see it, and I’m with you OP thinking the worst FUD is laughable!

Hello to Viper 🐍 - sorry Viser & Kavad 🍺
S4roZa

Activity: 107

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:47:26 AM

By sharing growth and growing rapidly, Bitcoin is the latest economic form. Bitcoin will not die and even thrives even though the price is down now.
CAPT.DEADPOOL

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

PHORE

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:50:17 AM

if the bitcoin dropped its price is normal but it will only lift or increase when it's been a few months or a few weeks as it goes down but it just rises suddenly so it holds

McPhillipX

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:51:14 AM

No, bitcoin will not die. This has been being repeated for over 7 years and bitcoin has only grown stronger and stronger.
Razib

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:53:05 AM

No I think, bitcoin will not dead because bitcoin is first digital and give our best currency in the world. Bitcoin always give our more money and I guess bitcoin improved our life. So I can say that, Bitcoin will be not dead.
PsylockReborn

Activity: 420
Merit: 24

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:59:09 AM

HI GUYS, right now we've seen that bitcoin is very unstable , many people said that it will be dead sooner ? how come ? i cant stop laughing when i heard humors like this. FIRST OF ALL bitcoin is the first digital virtual crytocurrency that introduce in market . SECOND ALL COINS DEPEND ON THE PRICE OF BTC . THIRD MANY PEOPLE CHANGE THEIR LIVES BECAUSE OF THIS. FOURTH IM EARNING MORE THAN YOU DO IN YOUR COMPANY. have a happy tuesdays everyone.

This rumor is not new. Almost everyday, newbies like you post this kind of topic a gazillion times.

Bitcoin won't die! stop this non sense!
Gontxi

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:02:28 AM

applause
happy people who have knowledge about bitcoin and crypto. First of all, since bitcoin is published until now, bitcoin always has bad rumors and so far. I think you do not need to make a writing with capital letters, this makes me amused
and finally, the bitcoin will go back up whatever the other person says.
12tribes

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:02:49 AM

The volume of bitcoin in circulation is too large for any such thing to happen. In any case all the speculations that abound about the internet about the negative expectation of bitcoin and the cryptocurrency world is nothing but sheer media lampoon of the crypto world.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: