Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 06:54:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN will be dead?  (Read 1877 times)
pankowri

Activity: 728
Merit: 63

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:21:43 AM

In my opinion,it is totally wrong.Because,Bitcoin community is increasing day by day and people use this in many ways of purposes.You can find almost all things in here.It is acceptable by people and that's number is also increasing.That's why,I think that Btc will survive until the world's death.Many big countries are already accept Btc as a currency.

Bershie

Activity: 125
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 11:27:43 AM

I can never imagine that bitcoin well vanish that easily, some countries already adopted bitcoin as an alternative currency. So in the future, bitcoin well be the world digital currency.

? ?     stableDEX.io     ||[    IEO is live on ExMarkets    ]    ? ?
? ?? Huh  100% Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective  Huh ?? ?
jamesbond007pro

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:34:51 AM

HI GUYS, right now we've seen that bitcoin is very unstable , many people said that it will be dead sooner ? how come ? i cant stop laughing when i heard humors like this. FIRST OF ALL bitcoin is the first digital virtual crytocurrency that introduce in market . SECOND ALL COINS DEPEND ON THE PRICE OF BTC . THIRD MANY PEOPLE CHANGE THEIR LIVES BECAUSE OF THIS. FOURTH IM EARNING MORE THAN YOU DO IN YOUR COMPANY. have a happy tuesdays everyone.

No BTC will still alive, i thing next 10-20 years BTC will never die. Now there are many coins say that they can replace BTC but just say, they can do it. BTC always number 1.
jamesbond007pro

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:37:11 AM

In my opinion,it is totally wrong.Because,Bitcoin community is increasing day by day and people use this in many ways of purposes.You can find almost all things in here.It is acceptable by people and that's number is also increasing.That's why,I think that Btc will survive until the world's death.Many big countries are already accept Btc as a currency.

Yes you are right, the same idea too me, I think BTC - (The Legend) will make your life better and it will go uptrend next time. Good luck to all HOLDers and Traders.
jetjet

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:50:36 AM

imposible to happen, BTC has now a very huge market value amd most of the people are interested of BTC because of its price. we could still see the coin in the coming years with its very high value.
jchav010101

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:57:35 AM

Bitcoin will never die because lot of people like it,love it,and i think it is not illegal because it is not gambling. It really helps our financial problem as well and i dont think bitcoin will die.The price is getting low for now but bitcoin will not die quickly. Many people thought bitcoin is secretly dying I just wanted to say that its wrong Bitcoin will back soon to higher value.
SingAlong

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:19:56 PM

Bitcoin are experiencing ups and down. We all know that this days bitcoin was falling down but I think this is not the end of bitcoin. Im sure we just have to be patience and bitcoin will rise up again. Actually bitcoin will really end if the  dead. But now it's impossible that bitcoin will die. It is continously become popular all over the world.

◆  ◆  ◆  ◇      P L A Z A      ◇  ◆  ◆  ◆            The Intersection of Lifestyle & Technology
[ WHITEPAPER ]     PRE-SALE Starts  │  March 15th, 2018     [ ANN THREAD ]
TELEGRAM        GITHUB       MEDIUM        YOUTUBE        TWITTER        FLIPBOARD        REDDIT        LINKEDIN        FACEBOOK        EMAIL
Jamjamz30

Activity: 332
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:25:31 PM

Bitcoin will not die and will surely survive through all of this. Being unstable doesn't mean that it will die. It just means that bitcoin is still improving. This will also test if people are really willing to put time and effort in investing in bitcoin. As you've said bitcoin is the spearhead of cryptocurrency and it's the most less likely to die.  
soenaderecho10

Activity: 322
Merit: 25

“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:28:31 PM

Bitcoin are experiencing ups and down. We all know that this days bitcoin was falling down but I think this is not the end of bitcoin. Im sure we just have to be patience and bitcoin will rise up again. Actually bitcoin will really end if the  dead. But now it's impossible that bitcoin will die. It is continously become popular all over the world.

I think for me its hard to died bitcoin because of many persons invest bitcoin because of the good high value price of bitcoin and we know the price of bitcoin will continue to become expensive.bitcoin is very help us in every one because we can get a extra money to invest bitcoin so i think bitcoin will continue and never be died.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
afroman1131

Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:50:50 PM

there is some background to this?or pointers?falling rate,as far as I understand during the work with cryptocurrencies,this is a common thing

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
alex lionel

Activity: 107

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:55:31 PM

No! Anyway bitcoin will live if government not to try control it. This is not likely to change in the near future. Don't panic and  all will be ok!
satecream

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:57:59 PM

Its kind a hard to making bitcoin dead right now because there has a lot of people are using it right now. People can't shut the internet down of course. If you want to making bitcoin dead just shut off the world internet anyway

Drakula

Activity: 421
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:59:56 PM

Bitcoin will not die and will surely survive through all of this. Being unstable doesn't mean that it will die. It just means that bitcoin is still improving. This will also test if people are really willing to put time and effort in investing in bitcoin. As you've said bitcoin is the spearhead of cryptocurrency and it's the most less likely to die.  
There's no enough reason to make Bitcoin die; for me, it is impossible now to make it gone, because a lot of people are now believing and making it to grow more.
mrbitcoinman01

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:01:50 PM

OP obviously never survived the great bear market around 2014 when bitcoin was basically worthless and everyone was in great despair.
mkcube

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:05:47 PM

Oops,who said that bitcoin will be dead.I think there are people want to defraud bitcoin.Its impossible now to make it hine,there are lots of investors believi g bitcoin and making it to grow more.
jademacoy

Activity: 224
Merit: 8

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:10:36 PM

Obviously it will not because there are many who are following with bitcoin and in fact its market price now has relatively high which means the demand for bitcoin is high also or we could consider it a high number of investors. Aside from the market cap volume in terms of dollars had gather a hundreds of billions arount the world. Even me myself is not expecting to have a great number for bitcoin market cap. That is why there is now wonder bitcoin will not be dead. If so does then it will be coming first from the people who will quit investing with bitcoin. And the good news? People had love already bitcoin that is why bitcoin is one of the established investment around the world.
greenchy

Activity: 123
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:11:22 PM

Bitcoin will live. Perhaps this coin will soon make a world financial revolution. So let's not panic!

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                               APP DOWNLOAD ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store   [ WEB VERSION ]                                ❱❱❱ JOIN betform ❰❰❰
    FOLLOW US ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◾ WHITEPAPERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTER
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:11:37 PM
Last edit: April 27, 2018, 05:36:24 PM by tylerderden

Obviously it will not because there are many who are following with bitcoin and in fact its market price now has relatively high which means the demand for bitcoin is high also or we could consider it a high number of investors. Aside from the market cap volume in terms of dollars had gather a hundreds of billions arount the world. Even me myself is not expecting to have a great number for bitcoin market cap. That is why there is now wonder bitcoin will not be dead. If so does then it will be coming first from the people who will quit investing with bitcoin. And the good news? People had love already bitcoin that is why bitcoin is one of the established investment around the world.
No I do think that bitcoin will be dead this easily.It has captured whole of the market in a very short time period.It is the leading cryptocurrency since a very long time period even after the fall in price.It is used by a lot of people in today's date.Many people have invested in bitcoin because they know that bitcoin gives huge profit returns.Even billionaires invest in bitcoin.Its users are increasing day by day.The prices of other altcoins also depends on bitcoin only.
kaikusaki

Activity: 13

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:12:58 PM

The world will go crazy if it does happen,so its not possible.  Angry
mxyzptlkof6th

Merit: 26

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:20:26 PM

I think bitcoin will not be dead. Because there are many people is using bitcoin and its market price now has been relatively high. And any cryptocurrency will live as long as no goverment are controlling it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: