Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 02:00:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN will be dead?  (Read 1866 times)
julielyn

Activity: 186
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:18:59 AM

i think bitcoin not died..it's strongly technology.so i believe bitcoin and love it.

Yes when I agree with you bitcoin will not die if bitcoin dies before, even though bitcoin does not advertise on tv or radio bitcoin still strong in those who believe in him one that I believe I am not just dead bitcoin.
appiivenkii

Activity: 270
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:24:28 AM

HI GUYS, right now we've seen that bitcoin is very unstable , many people said that it will be dead sooner ? how come ? i cant stop laughing when i heard humors like this. FIRST OF ALL bitcoin is the first digital virtual crytocurrency that introduce in market . SECOND ALL COINS DEPEND ON THE PRICE OF BTC . THIRD MANY PEOPLE CHANGE THEIR LIVES BECAUSE OF THIS. FOURTH IM EARNING MORE THAN YOU DO IN YOUR COMPANY. have a happy tuesdays everyone.

This is the word what i heard plenty of times since i started to know about bitcoin last year...

And the same continues in 2018 ... And btc is stable if u look into the price since last year march end ..

Ppl need to start looking btc for long run and as a store of value ...Then only they can understand the value/concept of it..

Till that we keep hearing this stuffs Btc dead/bubble/ etc etc
rodztan

Activity: 60

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:25:26 AM

i think bitcoin not died..it's strongly technology.so i believe bitcoin and love it.

Bitcoin has invested heavily on it and many people believe in bitcoin it is a bit hopeless that the bitcoin will die yes if bitcoin dies it would have been impossible to actually happen.
rafi035

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:26:44 AM

The enthusiasts of bitcoin are still big now and I'm very confident that bitcoin will not lose its enthusiasts. because right now people are fighting for bitcoin so that it can be successful
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:26:56 AM

HI GUYS, right now we've seen that bitcoin is very unstable , many people said that it will be dead sooner ? how come ? i cant stop laughing when i heard humors like this. FIRST OF ALL bitcoin is the first digital virtual crytocurrency that introduce in market . SECOND ALL COINS DEPEND ON THE PRICE OF BTC . THIRD MANY PEOPLE CHANGE THEIR LIVES BECAUSE OF THIS. FOURTH IM EARNING MORE THAN YOU DO IN YOUR COMPANY. have a happy tuesdays everyone.

Theoretically, it is possible for Bitcoin to die off completely. But the chances are quite low and even if it happens, it is going to take a lot of time. You can check the price of Yahoo stock in NASDAQ to get an idea of what I am talking about.
lowellsniper

Activity: 78

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:30:55 AM

No, bitcoin will never die because lot of people like it, love it, and i think it is not illegal because it is not gambling. It really helps our financial problem as well and i dont think bitcoin will die.
Md Saad

Activity: 584
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:31:19 AM
Merited by sergio red (2)

Hello popping, I totally agree with you on those points. You may have some people surround you very much afraid of the price decreasing. I am also a little bit afraid of this momentum. I don't know what's happening on this platform.

It's true that You have to take this moment seriously because you also don't know why this is happening frequently. I know that Bitcoin is the mother of the blockchain system when Bitcoin itself in a dangerous situation then obviously you have to admit that everything is not in the safe mood. So this is really a serious time I think.
atom2080

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:33:17 AM

I would say no, bitcoin already has been fully legalised in a number of country.
Recent prices have been down to speculation. We won't know the true value of bitcoin till its used more in day to day finance. The community will hold their coins through out this, weak hands and speculators with for sure leave. Bitcoin for sure will never dead.
gloomyz

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:35:16 AM

I agree with you Bro, To many people hav change their live because of bitcoin,so how can minority wants to make bitcoin dead???
This is just a little bit procces that will make bitcoin price higher and higher again
Eijrafarm

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:40:01 AM

You are right mate. We should just laugh for those baseless rumors which was spread by BTC haters. If BTC would really become dead then I don't know what would happen to cryptocurrency community.
ajiejot

Activity: 392
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:47:28 AM

Bitcoin will never be dead for me because a lot of people trusted bitcoin,i don't know why there is a fake news who cheated the mind of people.
Agree to this. Bitcoin is the future payment, Bitcoin is really great. It will be the future payment. Some people telling it's dead because there are just some people who want to manipulate the market. They are spreading fake news everywhere.
adi33

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

RealistaToken.com

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:47:42 AM

You are right mate. We should just laugh for those baseless rumors which was spread by BTC haters. If BTC would really become dead then I don't know what would happen to cryptocurrency community.
actually it is not impossible bitcoin can lose interest by people. because of the nature of the bitcoin that begins because of the demand and none of its legal entities or the authority that regulates this makes it a bit messy. politics will play to play with the price

███████████████████▀▀██████████████████
████████████████▀▀    ▀▀███████████████
████████████▀▀            ▀▀███████████
████████▀▀                    ▀▀███████
████▀▀           ▄▄██▄            ▀▀███
██           ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄█▄▄           █
████     ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄████▀▀          ▄██
█████  ████▀  ▄▄████▀▀          ▄▄█████
█████  ███  ▄███▀▀          ▄▄█████████
█████  ███  ███         ▄▄████▀▀  █████
█████  ███  ███     ▄▄███████     █████
█████  ███  ███    ██████████     █████
█████  ███  ███ █▄▄  ▀▀██████     █████
█████  ███  ███ ▀▀███▄▄  ▀▀██     █████
█████  ███  ████▄▄  ▀▀███▄▄       █████
█████  ▀██  ████████▄▄  ▀▀███     █████
█████▄▄  ▀  ████████████▄▄  ▀     █████
█████████▄▄ ████████████████▄▄    █████
███████████████████████████████████████
REALISTA
Butchick

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:50:38 AM

Bitcoin have drastically decreased in value and market is really crqzy over the last mo ths but this doesn’t mean butcoin will die. If bitcoin dies, i guess the entire crypto currency market goes with it since most altcoins are actually dependent on bitcoin value. Bitcoin may just be experiencing some dips byt it will eventually Recover soon.

DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:16:26 PM

Bitcoin will not be dead because bitcoin is a way of payment and it will be use in the future for sure because the government in other countries already tried bitcoin and they are already using bitcoin so bitcoin will not be dead just because it is dumping or crashing, everything will be alright again so just sit back and relax and keep holding.
aysg76
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:29:47 PM

The enthusiasts of bitcoin are still big now and I'm very confident that bitcoin will not lose its enthusiasts. because right now people are fighting for bitcoin so that it can be successful
Well, for now, bitcoin is possessing a magnificent number of followers and had gathered a great market. However, the currency had suffered a decline in its value as the investors are might be switching to some altcoins. But this doesn't mean that it would question up against the bitcoin's existence since it is still retaining its popularity and dominance in the market. So, I don't think it would end up here...

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
dirham99

Activity: 79

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:35:12 PM

so am i, I certain bitcoin will rise. maybe in future bitcoin will stable
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:48:29 PM

thats the spirit popping i like it when im reading stuff like this whos booster for those whos having hard time analyzing what will happen to bitcoin tomorrow,these kind of thread are what they need(ofcourse not mine since i been here for how many dips like this)lets keep the spirit guys and the trust that this drops will just here to pass not to stay
stokolosova

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:04:16 PM

Кpyпныe инвecтopы, кoтopыe пpopoчили Биткoинy миллиoны дoллapoв, ceйчac «oтдыxaют» и гoвopят oбpaтнoe...
И пoтoм...пoявилocь oчeнь мнoгo cнижaющиx pocт фaктopoв, кoтopыe  влияют нa кpиптoвaлютy oчeнь oтpицaтeльнo. Oдними из тaкиx фaктopoв ecть фeйкoвыe нoвocти, пoпыткa ypeгyлиpoвaть кpиптoвaлюты или eщe чтo xyжe - пpизнaнeниe кpиптoвaлют нeзaкoнным cpeдcтвoм в нeкoтopыx cтpaнax.

Bce жe нaдeeмcя, чтo биткoйн yдepжитcя нa плaвy.

Sorento

Activity: 75

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 01:12:54 PM

Bitcoin is not dead rather it's tending towards stability for now
simonova

Activity: 69
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:41:39 PM

Bitcoin is not going to die any soon. But I disagree with the reason you mentioned. Just because all alt coin prices are dependent on it, does not mean that it will not die. They can all go away together.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: