Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:37:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Torus Project - Distributed energy platform based smart contract  (Read 2737 times)
EccLipSe

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:58:20 AM

I saw that the project team constantly makes references to Nikola Tesla, what is it connected with? How does this apply to this project?
Well, the project team is inspired by this person and they want to achieve the same success as he did in his time. I think it's good when the team focuses on such people.
I just thought it had some more specific meaning than just following the ideas.
Well, as far as I know, the team has plans to implement the method of electricity transmission in order to balance the consumption of energy around the world. That is, they plan to implement the project, which at one time was engaged in Nikola Tesla. In this their ideas just converge.
What exactly does it mean to balance energy consumption around the world? What do you mean?
For example, in some places on the planet there are constant disruptions with electricity, and in some countries or cities there is an overabundance of electricity production in one way or another. The task of the project is to solve this issue. And redirect excess electricity to areas where there is a deficit.
Is it possible? This is a very difficult and time-consuming task, how are they going to implement such a large-scale project?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Silkcoin

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:06:51 AM

I saw that the project team constantly makes references to Nikola Tesla, what is it connected with? How does this apply to this project?
Well, the project team is inspired by this person and they want to achieve the same success as he did in his time. I think it's good when the team focuses on such people.
Well, as far as I know, the team has plans to implement the method of electricity transmission in order to balance the consumption of energy around the world. That is, they plan to implement the project, which at one time was engaged in Nikola Tesla. In this their ideas just converge.
What exactly does it mean to balance energy consumption around the world? What do you mean?
For example, in some places on the planet there are constant disruptions with electricity, and in some countries or cities there is an overabundance of electricity production in one way or another. The task of the project is to solve this issue. And redirect excess electricity to areas where there is a deficit.
Is it possible? This is a very difficult and time-consuming task, how are they going to implement such a large-scale project?
That is why the project implementation will consist of 3 stages. And this will be gradually realized.
EccLipSe

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:13:53 AM

That is why the project implementation will consist of 3 stages. And this will be gradually realized.
Can I learn more about each of these stages?
Silkcoin

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:17:33 AM

Can I learn more about each of these stages?
All the details you can read in white paper, which is available on the project website. There a detailed description of each of the stages and the whole project as a whole. Smiley
vvv8

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:21:15 AM

Who knows the information about the dates of the ICO? When it starts and ends.
ModusPwnd

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:26:18 AM

In fact, all this information is on the project website. date of ICO March 2018
vvv8

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:28:47 AM

But now it's March already, is the ISO campaign still active or not? Can I take part in this or not? Huh
ModusPwnd

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:33:02 AM

But now it's March already, is the ISO campaign still active or not? Can I take part in this or not? Huh
Yes, I just checked the information, the sale of the tokens is already closed. But I do not know if there will be another stage in the sale of tokens, it is possible that this can happen.
vvv8

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:35:46 AM

Yes, I just checked the information, the sale of the tokens is already closed. But I do not know if there will be another stage in the sale of tokens, it is possible that this can happen.
So I'm a little late with this, well, then you'll have to wait for the listing of this token on the stock exchanges and buy it there. Smiley
imginy

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:20:30 PM

guys, this is a very beautiful and relevant project, it looks very solid. but tell me, how will he help me? What is its main mission?
Fritz93

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:25:32 PM

I agree with you. it provides a variety of support and opportunities for people who can not get enough energy and develop energy technologies.
vvv8

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:30:31 PM

then, is, as I understand it, can I buy and sell electricity?
Fritz93

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:35:30 PM

quite right. you can also predict the amount of electricity generated from the weather forecast for one week, and you can also predict the amount of sales in advance.
imginy

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:40:31 PM

quite right. you can also predict the amount of electricity generated from the weather forecast for one week, and you can also predict the amount of sales in advance.
 and you still have an automatic comparability of the seller of electricity and the buyer using the technology of chain circuits.
emontmon

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:50:32 PM

can I invest in something more natural than just electricity? what about its sources?
vandres

Activity: 158
Merit: 12

UniFox

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 08:00:09 PM

can I invest in something more natural than just electricity? what about its sources?

Like a photovoltaic cell?

vvv8

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:01:19 PM

as far as sources are concerned, the renewable energy sources are "those that are deemed to be permanently available as an energy source". As the sunlight, wind power, hydropower, geothermal, solar heat, heat in the atmosphere and other naturally occurring heat, and biomass are prescribed.
imginy

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:05:37 PM

as far as sources are concerned, the renewable energy sources are "those that are deemed to be permanently available as an energy source". As the sunlight, wind power, hydropower, geothermal, solar heat, heat in the atmosphere and other naturally occurring heat, and biomass are prescribed.
I will add that according to the schedule in white paper, the degree of dependence of the energy import depends on the country.
Fritz93

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:10:29 PM

I will add that according to the schedule in white paper, the degree of dependence of the energy import depends on the country.
not only highly dependent countries, promotion of dissemination of renewable energy for achieving a low-carbon society for relaxing global warming is a theme common to all countries of the world.
vvv8

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:15:33 PM

not only highly dependent countries, promotion of dissemination of renewable energy for achieving a low-carbon society for relaxing global warming is a theme common to all countries of the world.
I agree. and in 2016, US $ 241.6 billion worldwide was newly invested in natural energy. The investment in new renewable energy generation facilities has almost doubled the amount invested in fossil fuel power generation facilities for the fifth consecutive year.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: