Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:40:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Torus Project - Distributed energy platform based smart contract  (Read 2737 times)
yuansuyi

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:29:37 AM

Is this a project on electricity? Do they offer something specific in the framework of their project?
What exactly do you mean?
Well, I'm wondering what kind of solution they are going to offer
Oh sure. It is rather designed not to solve the problems completely, but rather to support new innovative developments in sphere research, etc.
Interesting. But I thought they would be engaged in renewable energy sources or something like that.
Yes, of course, and this, too. In general, the team makes references to the work of Nikola Tesla in due time.
I do not understand what is the point. Nikola Tesla was developing his own projects and creating incredible things for his time. He promoted this sphere as much as possible forward for his time. What does the team have to do with this?
Well, that's it. The team also plans to promote this sphere, help develop various developments, help those people who want to change something in this area. I think this is a worthy goal.
Yes I agree. The consumption of electricity around the world is growing with incredible power, and it really will soon become a huge problem for people. Extraction, transmission of electricity and other things.
Yes, it's good that there are such projects that understand the importance of this and pay attention to it!  Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
redlay

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:31:17 AM

As far as I understand, they suggest to perceive electricity as something single and whole.
zhaojundong

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:32:24 AM

As far as I understand, they suggest to perceive electricity as something single and whole.
What do you mean by that? Can you explain?
redlay

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:34:35 AM

Well, the team says about keeping a constant balance of electricity in the world. For example in those areas where the overabundance is to reduce the share of this and send it to countries where there are constant interruptions with this.
zhaojundong

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:35:29 AM

Well, the team says about keeping a constant balance of electricity in the world. For example in those areas where the overabundance is to reduce the share of this and send it to countries where there are constant interruptions with this.
All this sounds very impressive, but I do not know how the team will manage to realize it in the form of a real product.
redlay

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:36:10 AM

All this sounds very impressive, but I do not know how the team will manage to realize it in the form of a real product.
Well, I do not quite understand exactly how they want to realize all their plans, but as far as I understand all their activities will be divided into 3 stages. They are going to actively invest in projects that develop new technologies in this area.
zhaojundong

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:37:13 AM

Well, I do not quite understand exactly how they want to realize all their plans, but as far as I understand all their activities will be divided into 3 stages. They are going to actively invest in projects that develop new technologies in this area.
3 stages? How did you know about this? Where can I read more about this?
redlay

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:39:12 AM

Well you can read about it in whitepaper, it's available for the project website
zhaojundong

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:40:09 AM

Well you can read about it in whitepaper, it's available for the project website
And in what languages is this available at the moment?
redlay

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:40:58 AM

As far as I know so far it is only available in English. But most likely there will be new localizations.
zhaojundong

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:42:52 AM

As far as I know so far it is only available in English. But most likely there will be new localizations.
OK I understood. I hope that this will be so.  Smiley
EccLipSe

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:43:46 AM

Hi everybody. Who can answer me, at what stage is this project currently located?
ModusPwnd

Activity: 546

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:44:33 AM

Hi everybody. Who can answer me, at what stage is this project currently located?
At the moment the project is at the stage of ICO, that is, you can take part in this and invest. It is open and accessible to everyone.
EccLipSe

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:46:12 AM

At the moment the project is at the stage of ICO, that is, you can take part in this and invest. It is open and accessible to everyone.
And how long will this last?
ModusPwnd

Activity: 546

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:47:31 AM

This will last until the end of March. And if to speak more precisely to 31 numbers. So there is time to take part in this.  Wink
EccLipSe

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:49:07 AM

This will last until the end of March. And if to speak more precisely to 31 numbers. So there is time to take part in this.  Wink
It is perfectly. I really like this project, I think that it is very promising. I will participate in this  Smiley
23coins (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:16:50 AM

Will the project be successful? What do you think? I'm wondering what people think about it.
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:21:32 AM

Will the project be successful? What do you think? I'm wondering what people think about it.

I believe that the project has a good future. The project is excellent! The number of new participants is growing every day. This is an indicator
23coins (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:26:19 AM

I believe that the project has a good future. The project is excellent! The number of new participants is growing every day. This is an indicator

I agree with you, the number of participants is growing, it says a lot. I am also confident that this is a good indicator
kopijos

Activity: 523
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:31:06 AM

with the number of participants who will certainly increase the project to succeed because the promotion can be a maximum with a good and maybe in the future will be a project that reaches the maximum target.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: