Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 03:43:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Torus Project - Distributed energy platform based smart contract  (Read 2737 times)
costgranda

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:45:23 AM

it is clear to me with the implementation of the question. but will all be able to participate or only people who purchase energy?
as far as I understand, the use of a detachment in the field of energy will help to ensure that not only the customers who purchase the energy but also all the people involved will be able to enjoy the benefits Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Fritz93

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:50:14 AM

it is clear to me with the implementation of the question. but will all be able to participate or only people who purchase energy?
as far as I understand, the use of a detachment in the field of energy will help to ensure that not only the customers who purchase the energy but also all the people involved will be able to enjoy the benefits Wink
how is the use of blockage connected with users and participants? Huh
costgranda

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:55:58 AM

this is elementary. formulation of distributed energy supply system into reality allows   the entire system in the energy sector   to reduce transaction costs   to improve   the efficiency of   the transaction process
Fritz93

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:00:35 AM

this is elementary. formulation of distributed energy supply system into reality allows   the entire system in the energy sector   to reduce transaction costs   to improve   the efficiency of   the transaction process
now I understand. it turns out that the result of participation of all comers will improve the use and increase the value of energy.
vvv8

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:26:47 AM

if I understand correctly, the developers of the project invest in the research and development of distributed energy transaction   system, its supply system to provide   stable and   smooth service, and the related fields.
costgranda

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:31:14 AM

if I understand correctly, the developers of the project invest in the research and development of distributed energy transaction   system, its supply system to provide   stable and   smooth service, and the related fields.
everything is correct. wherein, in this distributed energy trading and supply system, people   who consume energy can also be energy producer. for   example, prosumers not only consume energy but also   produce energy by solar power generation, small wind turbines, hydroelectric   power, or CHP plant.
Fritz93

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:36:21 PM

how will this process be carried out now? and what will be the result? I'm interested in this scheme, describe it at least briefly.
vvv8

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:42:44 PM

how will this process be carried out now? and what will be the result? I'm interested in this scheme, describe it at least briefly.
it is planed to take   advantages of EV (electric vehicles) as   movable power grid in TorusProject. popularization of EV requires charging station that can be used anytime anywhere and easyto-use payment system.
costgranda

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:57:30 PM

it is planed to take   advantages of EV (electric vehicles) as   movable power grid in TorusProject. popularization of EV requires charging station that can be used anytime anywhere and easyto-use payment system.
yes, I also read about it. All these operations are carried out with the help of block-technology and smart contracts, as a result of this it will be created further versatile and high value-added energy platform to improve consumer and user convenience and rate of utilization
mynamehere

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:08:36 PM

it is an interesting project. I got acquainted with three stages of development. I will describe them in a few words. at the first stage the utilization of electric vehicles(EV) that have a role as a moving power transmission network.in the second stage, it will be conducted R&D at the construction and practical application of infrastructure such as wireless charging etc. in the third phase, research and development of next-generation energy equipment will be carried out.
Fritz93

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:16:04 PM

it is an interesting project. I got acquainted with three stages of development. I will describe them in a few words. at the first stage the utilization of electric vehicles(EV) that have a role as a moving power transmission network.in the second stage, it will be conducted R&D at the construction and practical application of infrastructure such as wireless charging etc. in the third phase, research and development of next-generation energy equipment will be carried out.
will all stages be accessible to the participants? or are there some kind of conditions for the transition to this or that next stage?
mynamehere

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:21:33 PM

in order to step up to the 2nd stage and the 3rd stage, such as funding support for comrades' research projects that have the same idea, they are going to tie up with various universities and companies around the world.
imginy

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:51:47 PM

guys, this is a wonderful platform. Does it have competitors? what can you say about this? in fact, I believe that the topic of this project is relevant, since the crypto currency covers each time more and more spheres
costgranda

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:24:08 PM

guys, this is a wonderful platform. Does it have competitors? what can you say about this? in fact, I believe that the topic of this project is relevant, since the crypto currency covers each time more and more spheres
I think that each platform is interested in attracting the largest possible number of participants, so that the competition won’t be so noticeable.
vvv8

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:36:50 PM

guys, do I understand correctly that according to the road map, now the period of ICO? and if so, can I count on any bonuses? I would like to know the price of the tokens, their maximum size when investing, and everything else that is associated with investing in this project in general Roll Eyes
mynamehere

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:42:48 PM

guys, do I understand correctly that according to the road map, now the period of ICO? and if so, can I count on any bonuses? I would like to know the price of the tokens, their maximum size when investing, and everything else that is associated with investing in this project in general Roll Eyes
you are right. now it is the period of the ICO. but about bonuses and investments you'd better know in the branch of the bounty program. here we are talking about the technical side of the project and its description. but, be sure, the project is worth it to participate in it Cool Cool
imginy

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:52:44 PM

and yet, whatever one may say, the project's prospects are staggering. I wonder if the application is provided here? I think that every user is interested in having a personal cabinet.
Na xter

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:56:20 PM

i think it's a very nice ICO. i can invest some money in this but i need to think
Fritz93

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:57:29 PM

and yet, whatever one may say, the project's prospects are staggering. I wonder if the application is provided here? I think that every user is interested in having a personal cabinet.
the application is available. with it you can buy and sell electricity. using chains, you can match the seller of electricity and the buyer. it will be a win-win process.
costgranda

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:02:20 PM

the application is available. with it you can buy and sell electricity. using chains, you can match the seller of electricity and the buyer. it will be a win-win process.
You can also predict the amount of electricity generated from the weather forecast for one week, and you can also predict the amount of sales in advance.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: