Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 01:14:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Torus Project - Distributed energy platform based smart contract  (Read 2737 times)
yuansuyi

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:39:01 PM

Do I understand correctly that they plan to use environmentally friendly ways of extracting the energy?
Yes exactly. Solar energy, windy energy and other ways of obtaining energy in an environmentally friendly way.
But can these energy sources offer enough energy to provide everyone with this?
Well, depending on the volume, the various power plants that produce this energy will be built. If you focus on this, then more electricity will be produced accordingly.
Probably so, but nuclear energy is capable of producing more electricity. And if we take into account the current demand for this. The world consumes more and more electricity and the demand for it will only grow. I'm not sure, clean energy sources can cover all this demand.
I think you're not quite right. Even eco-friendly ways of obtaining energy will be able to provide a durable quantity. Here the main issue in the distribution of the energy received is to provide all the planet's globes with electricity. This is the basis of the goal of this project.
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
vvv8

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:16:30 AM

The problem of consumption and shortage of electricity takes place. Although it would seem the 21st century, access to the main resource should be quite affordable for people
CravenEconomics

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:22:20 AM

The problem of consumption and shortage of electricity takes place. Although it would seem the 21st century, access to the main resource should be quite affordable for people
You're overreacting about the lack of access to electricity today. In most countries there are no problems with electricity generation
vvv8

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:26:02 AM

You're overreacting about the lack of access to electricity today. In most countries there are no problems with electricity generation
I would advise a better understanding of the issue and a more detailed study of the problem. It really is, and it needs to be addressed
CravenEconomics

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:31:17 AM

I would advise a better understanding of the issue and a more detailed study of the problem. It really is, and it needs to be addressed
Is this really a problem for modern society? I do not quite understand the applicability of this project and where it can be really useful
vvv8

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:36:16 AM

Is this really a problem for modern society? I do not quite understand the applicability of this project and where it can be really useful
Take even the countries of Africa or South America, there is a shortage of electricity in these areas. In addition, electricity can be supplied to some local sources where access to it is limited
CravenEconomics

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:39:48 AM

Take even the countries of Africa or South America, there is a shortage of electricity in these areas. In addition, electricity can be supplied to some local sources where access to it is limited
Do you think the countries of the 3rd world know about the existence of blockchain?)
vvv8

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:43:55 AM

Do you think the countries of the 3rd world know about the existence of blockchain?)
These are developing countries, and of course electricity will not be superfluous in these regions. I think if the project declares itself it is quite possible that it can become the supplier of the electric power for these regions
CravenEconomics

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:49:19 AM

These are developing countries, and of course electricity will not be superfluous in these regions. I think if the project declares itself it is quite possible that it can become the supplier of the electric power for these regions
I understand that electricity is necessary in single cases, for example if you are far away from the city at a construction site or something like that. But and with this people already have learned to live. Therefore, I do not quite understand the applicability of this project in the real world
vvv8

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:53:40 AM

I understand that electricity is necessary in single cases, for example if you are far away from the city at a construction site or something like that. But and with this people already have learned to live. Therefore, I do not quite understand the applicability of this project in the real world
I consider this project rather perspective and you will be convinced of it soon
ModusPwnd

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:01:48 AM

There is no doubt that electricity consumption is growing every year and will continue to increase. Therefore, it is necessary to have such a platform that will solve the problems of electricity at the local levels
vvv8

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:06:20 AM

There is no doubt that electricity consumption is growing every year and will continue to increase. Therefore, it is necessary to have such a platform that will solve the problems of electricity at the local levels
In some areas, the supply of electricity will be simply necessary
wiss19

Activity: 2114
Merit: 340

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:08:24 AM

this platform will be a new attraction in the community and every year will be greater and increasing in the wider community

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
ModusPwnd

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:11:58 AM

As i understand it, the first stage in the development of the project will be the creation of mobile machines that will put electricity in the right areas ?
vvv8

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:18:36 AM

As i understand it, the first stage in the development of the project will be the creation of mobile machines that will put electricity in the right areas ?
Yes, at the first stage, the priority of the project will be to provide electricity to the needy areas
ModusPwnd

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:26:44 AM

Yes, at the first stage, the priority of the project will be to provide electricity to the needy areas
And then the blockchain is here, and why is it needed in this project?
vvv8

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:40:25 AM

And then the blockchain is here, and why is it needed in this project?
Development of blockchain platform is planned at the 2nd stage of the project development. The project will have a decentralized data and information storage system
DarkPunk

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:44:54 AM

Blockchain aims to become a comprehensive technology worldwide. In the near future, more and more spheres will move to blockchain. It will also affect electricity. I do not see anything wrong with this project , its business model and implementation is quite the place to be
ModusPwnd

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:50:35 AM

Blockchain aims to become a comprehensive technology worldwide. In the near future, more and more spheres will move to blockchain. It will also affect electricity. I do not see anything wrong with this project , its business model and implementation is quite the place to be
It's possible you're right. The case is already in the first one will occupy a certain niche. Later will appear a similar platform,but they will not be able to provide some competition to the existing platform if you do not offer something new
DarkPunk

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:55:41 AM

It's possible you're right. The case is already in the first one will occupy a certain niche. Later will appear a similar platform,but they will not be able to provide some competition to the existing platform if you do not offer something new
Developers are not going to stop at one place, and will do their best to improve their platform and invest in new technological developments
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: