Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 03:18:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [UPDATE - ON HAND] BitFury 16 Chip Boards 41.7Gh/s 3.69BTC  (Read 11695 times)
metal_jacke1 (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2013, 04:39:21 AM
Last edit: November 01, 2013, 05:14:12 PM by metal_jacke1

BitFury 16 Boards - IN STOCK
41.7Gh/s *Overclockable*

ORDER FOR DELIVERY ON OR BEFORE November 1st
Free EXPRESS Shipping (United States) on orders of 2 or more. Use Coupon Code: BTFRY16
Hosted Option Available!

Includes only the board itself. Power cable and Raspberry Pi not included. (Required for functionality. Orders of 10 or more recieve FREE Preconfigured Raspberry Pi)

Board will do a minimum of 41.7ghash @ 1w/ghash, up to 50ghash when/if overclocked (more power required).

Specs

Bitfury 16x board:

55nm Architecture
Size: 134.5 x 120.5mm
Output power: up to 80A
Input Voltage: 12V
Output Voltage: 0.7-1.0V (default @0.9V)
4 x Heatsinks
2 x Fan
SPI conneciton through flexible flat cables.
Power switch
Fused
On/off led

BTC3.69
MasterCard, Visa, Discover, Amex
UPDATE: Two Credit Card Processors and Paypal has closed our accounts due to "risks associated with bitcoin hardware sales." We are not naive and we have reason to believe that these are actions from the Financial Industry to depress bitcoin mining hardware sales. At this time we only accept Bitcoin until another alternative payment solution is presented. You can pay in bitcoin on the checkout page on our site at MinerSource.NET

ON HAND - IN STOCK
Shipping Calculated on Site for Fiat

HOSTING OPTIONS

You can have your hardware hosted and mining immediately provided by Miner Hosting LLC (Bobsag3)
For details email hosting@minersource.net

FAQs:

Q: Is this a Pre-Order?

A: No, the chips and assembly are all paid for, so this is NOT a pre-order funded operation.

Q: Can I request a refund before the expected delivery date?

A: Yes, we can cancel your order at any time and refund your purchase prior to shipment.

Q: What type of Connection?

A: SPI Connection (Requires Raspberry Pi and can be daisy chained)

For additional Questions contact sales@minersource.net

Organized and brought to you by Miner Hosting (Bobsag3) and MinerSource.NET (metal_jacke1)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bobsag3

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

Owner, Minersource.net

View Profile
October 16, 2013, 04:42:46 AM
Last edit: October 16, 2013, 03:40:26 PM by bobsag3

Confirming everything here.
PCBs entered into production Monday, ASICs arrive to be mounted Thursday, I should have the first boards in my hands next wednesday. The Nov 1st date is given as a worst case, all refunds given if this date is not met

I should be able to start shipping boards out next Thursday 10/24, with another batch hopefully next Saturday (10/26)

The chips and assembly are all paid for, so this is NOT a pre order funded operation. [ No BTC money will be taken out of the payment wallet until shipment, paypal/fiat will be at their mercy).

I will be constantly updating this thread with info as I receive it, and I am not shy at taking tons of pictures.

As long as I get them from the assembler in large enough batches, I can do upwards of 100 boards a day shipped, shipping from middle of Missouri makes most USPS Priority packages take 2 days

For fastest mining time, I have my hosting service here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=288012
Very reasonable and flexible rates, and They will be mining within minutes of your order vs having to ship. Plus, half off the first month,

Please please please contract either metal or I if you have any questions etc, we are around here a lot more than we should be.

CURENT STATUS: Boards will be finished friday/saturday, ASICs arrive tomorrow, and mounting will be done by next tuesday night. From there they just need to be tested for 4-6 hours, then shipped to me.
bobsag3

Owner, Minersource.net

View Profile
October 16, 2013, 04:45:49 AM
Last edit: October 22, 2013, 02:09:01 PM by bobsag3

Speed:

Each board is gaurenteed for 2.7ghash/chip, or 41.7 total. However with the available power distro on board, and supplying enough external power, simulation says we should be able to get 3.0/3.3 per chip without much difficulty.
bobsag3

Owner, Minersource.net

View Profile
October 16, 2013, 04:46:38 AM

Reserved #3
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
October 16, 2013, 04:51:37 AM
Last edit: October 16, 2013, 11:21:25 PM by Xian01

Interested in 10. Looking forward to seeing a working demo.

Edit: After further consideration, delivery by Nov 1 @ 6 BTC is not worthwhile given current trends. Price of this needs to be closer to 3.5-4 BTC per board to be relevant.
bobsag3

Owner, Minersource.net

View Profile
October 16, 2013, 04:58:10 AM

Interested in 10. Looking forward to seeing a working demo.
I *hope* to have atleast come pictures of it tomorrow (without ASIC;s). I will defiantly have them next week.
fpgaminer

Activity: 560
Merit: 517

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2013, 05:03:14 AM

[Warning, useless post]
Woah, woah, woah.  Back that truck up there, buddy.  You're quoting realistic specs, quoting a shipped before date, and offering a full refund if not shipped on time?

You'd best pack up and move onto a different market.  We only buy from companies that over promise and deliver late 'round these parts.

bobsag3

Owner, Minersource.net

View Profile
October 16, 2013, 05:05:49 AM

[Warning, useless post]
Woah, woah, woah.  Back that truck up there, buddy.  You're quoting realistic specs, quoting a shipped before date, and offering a full refund if not shipped on time?

You'd best pack up and move onto a different market.  We only buy from companies that over promise and deliver late 'round these parts.
SHH I was hoping to slip under the radar.

But the refund as I repeat, atleast for BTC orders, the funds WILL not be touched from that adress unless being moved to another publicly posted address, or when I start mass shipping.

As long as I get them from the assembler in large enough batches, I can do upwards of 100 boards a day shipped, shipping from middle of Missouri makes most USPS Priority packages take 2 days. 
Foofighter

Activity: 882
Merit: 547

BTC Mining Hardware, Trading and more

View Profile
October 16, 2013, 07:37:03 AM

looks good, also waiting to see working proto

ex official Canaan Distributor (Cryptouniverse)
klondike_bar
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1005

ASIC Wannabe

View Profile
October 16, 2013, 02:13:21 PM

you will need to bring down the price. a 25GH bitfury board is $500 and easily OC'd to 35-41GH, and that price was set over a month ago.

you should have these for <$500 and/or make h-boards (similar design) for <$300

24" PCI-E cables with 16AWG wires and stripped ends - great for server PSU mods, best prices https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=563461
No longer a wannabe - now an ASIC owner!
bobsag3

Owner, Minersource.net

View Profile
October 16, 2013, 02:29:47 PM

you will need to bring down the price. a 25GH bitfury board is $500 and easily OC'd to 35-41GH, and that price was set over a month ago.

you should have these for <$500 and/or make h-boards (similar design) for <$300
Yes and those are out of stock for the EU, with little stock available in the US. Also 8k for 400ghash is right around this price.

And why would I want to do with someone elses design? I like this one, witch is why I had it paid to be made.
BTW Even at the lowest prices, the 16 BF chips were minimum $300. Also.... do they take credit card/ paypal?
warhawk187

Activity: 327
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2013, 03:07:01 PM

If an order was placed today, how soon would it arrive? Do you do volume discounts? 6.3BTC/$999 is quite steep considering the difficulty jumped 40% today...

bobsag3

Owner, Minersource.net

View Profile
October 16, 2013, 03:08:47 PM

If an order was placed today, how soon would it arrive? Do you do volume discounts? 6.3BTC/$999 is quite steep considering the difficulty jumped 40% today...
Im looking at a arrival of ~80% of the boards by next friday, October 25th. I should be able to start delivering before then, but I am assuming a worst case scenario shipping/assembly time wise.
I do do volume discounts... the primary reason for the high $$$ amount is the risk with taking CC etc. If you want to pay in BTC the price is more flexible.
joeventura

Activity: 854

View Profile
October 16, 2013, 04:03:25 PM
Last edit: October 16, 2013, 04:13:45 PM by joeventura

$23.9 a GH??  (better?)

At that price let's start selling Avalons again

with free electricity and BTC at $250 fiat this breaks even in 110 days

with BTC at $200 fiat this NEVER breaks even
bobsag3

Owner, Minersource.net

View Profile
October 16, 2013, 04:06:47 PM

$25 a GH??

At that price let's start selling Avalons again
$23.9/ghash if paid in $,
.15btc/ghash if in BTC

AS for ROI... same for all those USBs, ASIC Blades etc. You dont see them not selling. If you dont like the price, please feel free to move
on.

With the boards we got back from our test run, we should be able to get 50ghash out of each board. But Im only promising 41.7, anything above that should be considered extra Smiley
shapemaker

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

I run Linux on my abacus.

View Profile
October 16, 2013, 04:19:27 PM

AS for ROI... same for all those USBs, ASIC Blades etc. You dont see them not selling. If you dont like the price, please feel free to move
on.

Good luck on sales. You'll always catch some people unable to do math Wink

Shut up and give me money: 115UAYWLPTcRQ2hrT7VNo84SSFE5nT5ozo
bitcoiner49er

Activity: 457
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2013, 05:42:44 PM

If I got one TODAY, it would be lucky to see 5BTC

Homo doctus is se semper divitias habet
klondike_bar
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1005

ASIC Wannabe

View Profile
October 17, 2013, 12:00:24 AM

on.

We don't offer investment advice or counsel. We are a hardware provider. Considering the inventory levels of Bitfury available in the United States, we believe that this is a competitive price based on the fact that BFL is always backlogged and other hardware is pre-ordered for delivery several months away. We encourage you to compare ours price with other inventory that is not backlogged and in hand.

cex.io offers immediate hosted Ghash that can be resold at anytime for market price (currently 0.134BTC/GH)

also, its worth noting that even at $8000/400GH bitfury system (which will drop the second they clear out the october preorders in the next week or 2 tops), it can be overclocked to >500GH with minimal effort (>550GH if using heatsinks)

your product looks great, but the pricing is going to make it a tough sell.

24" PCI-E cables with 16AWG wires and stripped ends - great for server PSU mods, best prices https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=563461
No longer a wannabe - now an ASIC owner!
shapemaker

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

I run Linux on my abacus.

View Profile
October 17, 2013, 01:19:49 AM

on.

We don't offer investment advice or counsel. We are a hardware provider. Considering the inventory levels of Bitfury available in the United States, we believe that this is a competitive price based on the fact that BFL is always backlogged and other hardware is pre-ordered for delivery several months away. We encourage you to compare ours price with other inventory that is not backlogged and in hand.

When a hardware provider feels the need to defend their pricing, the cause is already lost Wink

Besides, price parity with your competition doesn't matter squat if you all are unprofitable in the end. Look at the latest network difficulty increases, then ask yourselves "for how long can we keep finding the suckers unable to do math".

Thirdly, you're listing your prices in euros too, but import taxes from US to EU will add around 20% to the price.

Fourthly, you're advertising "in hand" products, but... "Board will Ship by Nov 1st or FULL REFUND" and "Im looking at a arrival of ~80% of the boards by next friday, October 25th". So it's not in hand after all...

Shut up and give me money: 115UAYWLPTcRQ2hrT7VNo84SSFE5nT5ozo
blackarrow

Activity: 532

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2013, 06:07:56 PM

Hello everybody,

Just to confirm that we are working with bobsag3 on this project.

We manufacture Bitcoin ASICs and Bitcoin mining equipment.
http://www.blackarrowsoftware.com
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: