Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:11:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Your Country and Cryptos  (Read 5277 times)
epidose (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:22:12 AM

I'm curious, how big are cryptos in your country? Are they still collectively referred to as bitcoin, or do news reports and local media actually dive into their merit and the difference between coins, projects, companies etc. I'm from Canada and most of the current news is wavering between reports of malware installing mining agents and the Canadian Security Exchange cracking down on ICO sales.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CucuH4rlan

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:39:05 AM

Your country is amazing! Unlike the circumstances in my country, bitcoin has not been legalized by the government as a means of financial transactions. Many speculations are circulating outside. Some say our country's government has not legalized the bitcoin for its fluctuating value, which means that the government is afraid that its people will be losing money if they invest in bitcoins. Many other stories are confusing.
But there is good news on the other hand that the national banks in our country will launch the official government cryptocurrency. That means bitcoin is slowly being recognized in our country.
epidose (OP)

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:43:11 AM

Your country is amazing! Unlike the circumstances in my country, bitcoin has not been legalized by the government as a means of financial transactions. Many speculations are circulating outside. Some say our country's government has not legalized the bitcoin for its fluctuating value, which means that the government is afraid that its people will be losing money if they invest in bitcoins. Many other stories are confusing.
But there is good news on the other hand that the national banks in our country will launch the official government cryptocurrency. That means bitcoin is slowly being recognized in our country.

Well, that sounds pretty promising - can I ask what country you're from?
leland orser

Activity: 196

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:46:07 AM

My country has a lot of people talking about investing in encrypted money markets, but most people don't know anything about cryptocurrency markets, and they just think they can make a profit.

pikebu

Activity: 854
Merit: 522

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:49:32 AM

I'm curious, how big are cryptos in your country? Are they still collectively referred to as bitcoin, or do news reports and local media actually dive into their merit and the difference between coins, projects, companies etc. I'm from Canada and most of the current news is wavering between reports of malware installing mining agents and the Canadian Security Exchange cracking down on ICO sales.
The government of my country, they don't like cryptocurrencies, they said that cryptocurrencies are high risk of losing money and bubbles assets. Although they don't ban usage of cryptocurrencies to be traded on local exchanger, however cryptocurrencies are considered as something dangerous as instrument of investment in my country, but the community of cryptocurrencies grows up day by day.
VeeraS

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:52:31 AM

for in my country the development of crypto and ico is merely limited to the discourse of the television media and the form of condemnation and prohibition that the state will do. no more than that
I think there should be legislation in charge of the law for the new ico ico. such as laws that mediate ico legislation. in order to avoid some ico that is shrouded in a scam program.
xianbits

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:02:22 AM

Too bad, my hundred-million-people country is just newbie in terms of awareness level, and yes crypto are collectively known as bitcoin. In my province, I doubt if there are a hundred who knows crypto.
There are times I see news about crypto on mainstream news channel but they are mainly about negative issues - ponzis, scams and the like. But I still treat it as a way to publicize crypto.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▌                          ▐
▌      ███████████████     ▐
▌      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▐
▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▐
▌      █████████████▄      ▐
▌      ████      ▀███▌     ▐
▌      ████       ▐███     ▐
▌      ████      ▄███▌     ▐
▌      █████████████▀      ▐
▌      ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

ERSISTENCE
BUILDING THE BRIDGE ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Protocol Powering
Next-Gen Financial Products
/            ━━━
Buy XPRT
\               ▄▄▄▄
          ▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ▀██
  ▄██▀▀▀██▀        ▐█▌
 ██▀     █▀  ▄    ▄██
▐█▌        ▄██▄▄▄██▀
 ██▄      ▄██▀▀▀▀
  ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ 
     ▀▀▀▀   
DeFi

▄██▄  ▀████████▄
 ▄██▀▀██▄        ▀██▄
███    ▀██▄        ███
 ▀██▄    ▀██▄    ▄██▀
   ▀██▄    ▀██▄▄██▀
     ▀██▄    ▀██▀
       ▀██▄▄██▀
         ▀██▀
NFT

▄██▄
                  ▄██▀▀██▄
       ▄██▄     ▄██▀    ▀██▄
     ▄██▀▀██▄ ▄██▀        ▀██▄
   ▄██▀    █████            ▀██▄
 ▄██▀    ▄██▀ ▀██▄            ▀██▄
██▀    ▄███▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄
PoS

ANN | Twitter | Medium | GitHub
Reddit | YouTube | Discord
Telegram ANN | Telegram Community
adamlillian

Activity: 459

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:09:42 AM

My country is always kept secret trading. The government in my country prohibits bitcoin and we do not trade or organize a group for public discussion. That really is a disadvantage for us. I have to read the news about crypto in foreign newspapers and it is difficult to get accurate information in the newspaper.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
myworkstrade

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:17:29 AM

My country support bitcoin when it comes to remittances or by means of money transfer. Less information in ico and any other investment stuffs they are no idea about it - the government. Community here are brry active in cryptos they had some events but not just active like the first and 2nd world county. Still in process of awareness in cryptoworld.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]    [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]    [    ICO  |  May 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER             TWITTER             TELEGRAM             ANN THREAD

Ereun

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:18:51 AM

To this day, bitcoin is more classified as a digital asset than a daily transaction tool like conventional money because of its less stable nature. As a digital asset alone, bitcoin spreads like a plague to the world.
efeyigit399

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:24:39 AM

The crypto stock market seems attractive for all countries with high volume of money. they will want to get the most income with new rules over time. Crypto is waiting for different days.
twostepsally

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:44:39 AM

Cryptos currency is future currency. So it any where to use and learn more information. It helpful for the people future. So people will be growth country also growth. If country will be growth other country will be connect and improve the future business process. It any time to change the price. So time to complete the process.
Kryten12

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:50:15 AM

I am still waiting for a wider adoption of crypto here in the United Arab Emirates, they seem to be investigating the uses and I heard of a token launch for Dubai to be used by the government for payments and services but no further news yet.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
yigitcoin

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:52:24 AM

my country is shit about everythinngh but they dont care about crypto. I am afraid of they can want tax because my country need mney they always increase tax.
worldooftanks

Activity: 266
Merit: 113

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:55:45 AM

Many countries have not yet decided what to do with cryptocurrency to admit it or limit,some of them already accept payments using it,maybe in the future it will be accepted in many countries.
czhen

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:21:25 AM

in my country crypto is banned and this rule makes the development of cryptocurrency so slow and more and more countries forbid crypto then coin price will be affected by that situation.
Thamon

Activity: 135

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:25:27 AM

Whatever the individual case for a country, the growth in cryptocurrencies in the last decade has shown that there is strong momentum around this new technology.
Kallipso

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:29:04 AM

In our country only a small part of the population is engaged in this business, or mining. And the government does not yet come up to this, because the country should be raised from its knees, but they drive it even more into a crisis. Maybe soon we will follow the way of Venezuela.
caisa88

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 06:38:56 AM

In my country , most young adults know about cryptocurrency and often discuss about cryptocurrency news.
However, only a small percentage of them actually invest in cryptocurrency.

aces777

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:39:25 AM

In my country all cryptos are still considered Bitcoins, few people however know the difference and make an effort to tell others about alts. The regulations are however not very clear as the government only issue warnings but hasn't taken a firm step to ban crypto.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: