Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 09:32:59 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Your Country and Cryptos  (Read 5283 times)
rockybar

Activity: 224
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:39:50 AM

in my country there's a little bit head counts yet in crypto. some heard about it but they didn't try to do some research. crypto is the new generation of money. the early we start in the crypto world is better. time will come all over the world will use this.
rucapri0

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:43:53 AM

There are companies jamming blockchain projects, there are many investors, both small and large. But before the introduction of the masses still very far away
kopijos

Activity: 523
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:59:16 AM

in my country there are many speculations related to cryptocurrency, there is government issue to ban cryptocurrency and will banned every owner of cryptocurrency. but it has not been proven until now and that's enough to make the price of cryptocurrency down in my country.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
epidose (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:48:36 PM

I am still waiting for a wider adoption of crypto here in the United Arab Emirates, they seem to be investigating the uses and I heard of a token launch for Dubai to be used by the government for payments and services but no further news yet.
Seems like this would be a great way for a country to dip its toes in the water, so to speak
Nagricoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 06:22:33 PM

In my country government after 5-7 years can understand - what is this).
But police from time to time confiscate mining farm - very stupid guys.

🌱🌻🥕NAGRICOIN🍅🌽🌾
👉🏻🍏Nagri - we are what we eat, invest in it!🍏👈🏻
✔️Check out the link in 🌎
otandelapaz

Activity: 518
Merit: 115

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:28:27 PM

Bitcoin and cryptocurrency in general is now being recognized here in the Philippines. Although mainstream media and the government hasn't take full notice of it, but there's already private groups and individuals who are now "introducing" it through social media and such.

And not just Bitcoin. Ethereum and NEM are also being introduced here. There are already ICOs here that uses those blockchain tech.

Well known businessmen and companies are also getting involved by partnering on those ICOs or by supporting them in other ways. They even use celebrities to get the word around.

Hopefully, our government will take it positively and embrace the new technology.
eydrea

Activity: 235
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:34:47 PM

At the moment i consider bitcoin legal. I know our country doesnt support this bitcoin but they are not banning it. There is no movement from our country to ban this. I think it depends on what country you are, because they said that there are some countries who bans it. Many countries have not yet decided what to do with cryptocurrency to admit it or limit.
shinhurr

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:36:12 PM

Here, the tax you pay on winnings is 30%. You can try to ignore it but they are hunting down people that gained money on blockchain.
Besides of that, most of the news I see is:
- monero miners installed as malware
- bitcoin broke through the 10000$
- bitcoin falling like a brick
- bitcoin servers stolen
- tax hunt on bitcoin investors
- complains about fraude in cryptocurrency
- bitcoinmining uses a lot of power

Most is not so positive.. Smiley
Often if you read the article you can see that they do not have a clue about the technology or the positive aspects of a certain cryptocurrency.
Zverek

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:52:39 PM

In my country, this direction is gaining popularity, but the media does not particularly mention anything in this regard, except that bitcoin has fallen greatly and other negative reviews about the cryptocurrency. The government is trying to protect us, but it is unclear from whom, I believe that everyone has the right to dispose of himself with his savings and is responsible for their actions, and to restrict human anything is not a good choice for the government of any country!
Visin

Activity: 436
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:58:05 PM

There are companies jamming blockchain projects, there are many investors, both small and large. But before the introduction of the masses still very far away
They are using Blockchain more though they are not making that much progress with the price. The companies invested into Bitcoin should actually invest in it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
elusive1

Activity: 315
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:58:53 PM

People in my country don't know much about cryptocurrencies, some have heard of bitcoin, thanks to hyip at the end of last year. Local media do not pay enough attention to the cryptos. But I think things should change soon.
TravelMug

Activity: 2674
Merit: 854

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:04:14 PM

AFAIK, my country is a crypto loving nation. We have one loving trading exchanges and there are reports that there will be like 2-3 new trading platform that is going to open this year.

As a result more and more people find bitcoin as means to earn and I'm sure that in the next 2 years, bitcoin and crypto will be all over the nation.

Regulations are already in place. KYC/AML has been a requirements if you want to open a account on the local exchanges so its a win-win for us.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
greggypiggy

Activity: 141
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:05:52 PM

If i know our country doesnt advertise about bitcoin.There is no movement from our government to ban this. So its safe to say that bitcoin in our country is legal. But still bitcoin is not accepted yet so its normal that we cant buy goods and services using bitcoin. I think it depends on what country you are, because they said that there are some countries who bans it. So at this moment i consider bitcoin legal.
Fatunad

Activity: 2254
Merit: 354

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:08:07 PM

I'm curious, how big are cryptos in your country? Are they still collectively referred to as bitcoin, or do news reports and local media actually dive into their merit and the difference between coins, projects, companies etc. I'm from Canada and most of the current news is wavering between reports of malware installing mining agents and the Canadian Security Exchange cracking down on ICO sales.
For now in the current situation or standing of cryptocurrency towards on my country.We are still not coming to a point on where we do focus on cryptocurrency adaptation or make such regulation but there are already a glimpse or small news towards on making taxation which i do considered a normal move to be done by them.Im even expecting that they would really impose KYC on using up their crypto-related services which is backed by them.
babay_ko

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:12:10 PM

My country still has not decided on the issue of regulating crypto-currency: the financial system is so specific that the financial and currency legislation simply does not have ready-made mechanisms and concepts that would fit as legitimate rules of the game.

ngavanngo22

Activity: 238

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:21:14 PM

In just one year, I can see the number of people in my country know about Bitcoin and cryptocurrency has increased really quickly Smiley. Although a lot of people in my country know about Bitcoin but they still don't really understand about it Smiley. They just know about Bitcoin through ponzi scheme like Bitconnect. It's the main reason why a lot of people are still thinking that Bitcoin is scam. LOL.

bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:25:24 PM

To all who lived in philippines, well, seems my country started to welcome new technologies including blockchain and bitcoin. The government started accepting and regulating bitcoin and other crypto especially ICOs mostly ICO should be registered and licensed with PhSEC particularly if its a security token. So that's a good thing.
emmybd

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 07:29:45 PM

In my country not many people know about Cryptos. But, the number is growing slowly. In developed countries, a lot of people know about crypto and they are also involved in crypto trading.

epidose (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:39:02 PM

AFAIK, my country is a crypto loving nation. We have one loving trading exchanges and there are reports that there will be like 2-3 new trading platform that is going to open this year.

As a result more and more people find bitcoin as means to earn and I'm sure that in the next 2 years, bitcoin and crypto will be all over the nation.

Regulations are already in place. KYC/AML has been a requirements if you want to open a account on the local exchanges so its a win-win for us.

Yeah, I feel like over here, we're open to the idea but cautiously skeptical. I feel like once people start looking into the features that blockchain technology can/does afford, then the skepticism surrounding cryptos, in general, will decrease. I imagine most countries would be better served if the buzzword was just crypto-token instead of Cryptocurrency.
rps_rado

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:51:47 PM

In my country people are generally unaware of crypto and blockchain technology and ICOs aren't being discussed publically at all.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: