Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:00:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Your Country and Cryptos  (Read 5277 times)
Zaidaskin

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:25:24 AM

My country has a lot of people talking about investing I doubt if there are a hundred people who know crypto. Because now there are also many negative issues about crypto in circulation.
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RodneyKings

Activity: 213
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:38:17 AM

In my country there's few news about Bitcoin and cryptocurrency or probably I don't really hear most of them since I am often at home not listening to flash reports or something  Grin But as far as I know, there are a lot of scam investments opportunity are using the face value of Bitcoin to lure people and invest. I just hope that people would be aware of these scams and not join.
skylar

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

Esport Ecosystem

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:47:29 AM

In my country there's few news about Bitcoin and cryptocurrency or probably I don't really hear most of them since I am often at home not listening to flash reports or something  Grin But as far as I know, there are a lot of scam investments opportunity are using the face value of Bitcoin to lure people and invest. I just hope that people would be aware of these scams and not join.
Yes it is same as my country was, cryptocurrency is only known by a few people, only few news about cryptocurrency and it is somehow only badnews that they are serve. Scammer especially in cryptocurrency in every country are just only utilize common people to join their ponzi sceme or whatever using bitcoin history & hype. They are just targeting  people that still brand new in cryptocurrency.
zlowx

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:51:22 AM

According to my opinion, in our country most people thinks that cryptocurrency is just about bitcoin. There was also news about cryptocurrency in our country but it was only about investing in bitcoin and just the introduction of it. Only few in our country really knows about cryptocurrency.
antonio88s

Activity: 423
Merit: 118

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:53:15 AM

I'm curious, how big are cryptos in your country? Are they still collectively referred to as bitcoin, or do news reports and local media actually dive into their merit and the difference between coins, projects, companies etc. I'm from Canada and most of the current news is wavering between reports of malware installing mining agents and the Canadian Security Exchange cracking down on ICO sales.

In my country, the goverment still have opinion that crypto should be banned since the exchange still accepted but real transaction with crypto will be banned for example for buying food or something it will be banned. But, people enthusiasm is very high in my country.
lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:36:38 AM

In our country cryptos are getting attention because some local media are spreading news about the disadvantages and risk involve when investing in crypto (particularly in bitcoin).

However despite of the negativity surrounding in cryptos, that doesn't stop the people to engaged themselves and invest thats why the users are increasing each day. The government has no action yet regarding in the status of btc here in our country but starting to get interested because of the growing popularity.

ShadowBits

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:39:26 AM

I'm curious, how big are cryptos in your country? Are they still collectively referred to as bitcoin, or do news reports and local media actually dive into their merit and the difference between coins, projects, companies etc. I'm from Canada and most of the current news is wavering between reports of malware installing mining agents and the Canadian Security Exchange cracking down on ICO sales.

Here in our country they prefer crypto as "Bitcoin" that is the only coin they know. People here are uneducated and they are too lazy to do something about it.
Bakemat

Activity: 779
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:41:36 AM

My country have a hood communication in the cryptocurrency because the government allowed the coin in my country they don'tbanned it as long as the bitcoin not part of the bad doing. Actually. The bank in my countey are supported the cryptocurrency but they have some warning that cryptocurrency is still not good always.
Saveplus

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:32:41 AM

In fact in my country our central bank study well cryptos to  make it as a payment system.But they warned us about our investment due to the price was volatile and flactuating,they want to be secured our money to be not gone any time because in entering crypto we have no assurance  if it become stable.
pageraji

Activity: 966
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:50:14 AM

now in my country cryptos community groww fast, trader from forex now become crypto trader, ICO invest its favourite thinks now..
Akosibatman

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:05:36 AM

Crypto here in my country is well accepted on selected merchandisers and business though some of it believe that "crypto is another scam". But overall crypto here is just fine and doesnt have any bad feedback or any bad news. Our local unit goverment who handles fiat currency is supporting crypto but they just warn about crypto that it may be bubble.
WorldBiz project

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:49:07 AM

It’s not legalized in my country, but there are IBox terminals where you can buy bitcoins and pay some services with them
kryptogunner

Activity: 658

Community Builder and Telegram Moderator

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:53:17 AM

In my country, terms bitcoin and cryptocurrency are used interchangeably. Media reports now has started covering them speciallly when there is massive rise or fall. Its more like page 3 news currently, instead of informative merit based reporting.

As most other countries, its not legal here but its not claimed as illegal either  Grin

Pay your taxes orderly and timely. This is what Govt. expects from crypto enthisiasts!

Want growth hack for community or need 24x7 community managememt?

PM here or Telegram @meatulm
Images21

Activity: 567

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:03:16 AM

I guess crypto and Bitcoin are more accepted in your country as compared to mine. I am from a country that is already aware of Bitcoin and cryptocurrency (I mean, who has not heard of it yet?) but whose knowledge about them are sorely lacking. And we are expecting that whatever law or policy or any regulatory measures coming from the concerned government agencies will not be an efficient or informed one. However, I am expecting that the more popular Bitcoin and crypto gets, the more informed our government officials would be. And hopefully, this would result in a more favorable decision regarding crypto.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
neinnein125

Activity: 475
Merit: 251

VTOS

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:08:54 AM

I am not planning to conceal my country but I can honestly say, my country is very cool with altcoins. There are regulated legal markets and they don't plan to ban crypto. Even there is no tax laws against crypto incomes.

▄█████████████████████▄
  ▄
█████████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████████▄
▀█████████████████████████████▀
 ▀████
███████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████████▀
    ███████████████████████
     ████
█████████████████
      ████
██████████████
       █████████████████
        ███████████████
         ▀███████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
V T O S      ███
      ▀▀▀

▄▀  ▄▄▄
   ▀    ███
███
     ▄ ▄
▀▀▀ ▄  ▐▌ ▐▌
     ███   █
    ▄▀▀▀▄  ▐▌
   █ █   ▀ ▄▄▄
  ▀   █    ███
 ███
   █  ▄
 ▀▀▀ ▄  ▄▄▄
      ▀ ███
      ███
      ▀▀▀

▄▀  ▄▄▄
   ▀    ███
███
     ▄ ▄
▀▀▀ ▄  ▐▌ ▐▌
     ███   █
    ▄▀▀▀▄  ▐▌
   █ █   ▀ ▄▄▄
  ▀   █    ███
 ███
   █  ▄
 ▀▀▀ ▄  ▄▄▄
      ▀ ███
⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
MEDIUM    TWITTER     GITHUB

⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫
      ███
      ▀▀▀

▄▀  ▄▄▄
   ▀    ███
███
     ▄ ▄
▀▀▀ ▄  ▐▌ ▐▌
     ███   █
    ▄▀▀▀▄  ▐▌
   █ █   ▀ ▄▄▄
  ▀   █    ███
 ███
   █  ▄
 ▀▀▀ ▄  ▄▄▄
      ▀ ███
cryptobobo

Activity: 210

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:35:22 AM

In our country the mainstream media are so negative about the bitcoin,they are making the cryptocurrencies more scammy,because a lot of noob investors are getting scammed,the main stream are blaming the bitcoin for all of these scams not knowing its not the bitcoin itself but those people who are using bitcoin to scam noob people.

mirawantirinjana

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:38:52 AM

governments and finance ministers in my country have banned bitcoin as a legitimate means of payment for sale, with very many reasons to date my country has not been able to accept crypto currency like bitcoin
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798

homt.net

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 07:40:50 AM

In my county, Nigeria the government is warning people everyday about the use of Bitcoin, they are even calling cryptocurrency scam. Most senators in my country don't even use ATM cards not to talk of digital currency. It's a very unfortunate situation we have in my country about the blockchain technology. In short we are 10 years backward in this amazing technological advancement. How I wish this situation will change. We need more campaigns to reach my country because Nigeria is the most populated country in the whole of west Africa.

HOMT