Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 10:47:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Your Country and Cryptos  (Read 5287 times)
epidose (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:11:14 PM

I pay everything with crypto in my country.

That's interesting, is it mostly with BTC?
flower1024
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:25:32 PM

in my country, there is no government rule about cryptocurrency.
however, it isn't allowed transactions using bitcoin.
You only can exchange bitcoin to FIAT then buy the things which you want.
Where you from mate?

No rule means after converting your bitcoins to fiat they will not ask you where you got this money? because exchanges will deposit money into our bank accounts.

in my country, our IT department is checking all our accounts if we receive money from any exchanging site they are collecting a tax for that money.
The_prodigy

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:34:38 PM

here in my country too, but the thing is i think sooner later somehow they will want to create a law and regulates it, many news have been aired in some tv channels here some of them telling that bitcoin is not good and it only scams people, many people here uses bitcoin to scam people, they uses the currernt market value of it, instead of cryptocurrency is what bitcoin really is, they are making it as a networking scheme, and that is the sad thing bout it.
ndico

Activity: 280

better Days Ahead...

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:39:33 PM

In my country cryptos is not yet gone main stream. most people have not even heard of bitcoin for the first time in their life. It's only few people that knows about bitcoin.

LeroyBro

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:46:56 PM

In my country cryptos is not yet gone main stream. most people have not even heard of bitcoin for the first time in their life. It's only few people that knows about bitcoin.

Where are you from if you don't mind me asking?

Most people have heard of bitcoin, if not cryptocurrency, in general.

============== Interested in ICOs ==============
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1225

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:03:06 PM

In my country all cryptos are still considered Bitcoins, few people however know the difference and make an effort to tell others about alts. The regulations are however not very clear as the government only issue warnings but hasn't taken a firm step to ban crypto.
I guess we are on the same page here - my country and yours. Except that the government of my country rightly isolates them and refers to them collectively as cryptocurrency, not as Bitcoin. I am from the sub-sahara Africa. Government hasn't placed a ban on it yet but has a subtle way of warning the citizens against getting involved in it after the crash of the notorious MMM Ponzi scheme.

However, there are dudes here who make cool cash engaging in genuine crypto activities.

Before you boast of your material acquisition, take a stroll to a morgue and there you will find those who were once better than you're. Only fools think they've it all. Stay humble 🤔
kicauklaten

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 03:17:23 PM

Crypto and my country can be said to have a good relationship but have not fully can be maximized. can trade crypto and follows the ICO in my country is still allowed but only to the extent that alone, not on stage transactions using crypto, perhaps this policy could be changed but certainly needs a process.

amadorj76

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:19:56 PM

same goes to my country, there is no specific rules about cryptocurrncy, we only do what we want to do with our bitcoins,
dany henry

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:44:49 PM

hello, in my country, bitcoin is not banned nor used, i can own but i am not used to daily deals, maybe next i will be used because of the law being build
Yurkov

Activity: 1463
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:08:24 PM

In my country there is a few people, that they're interested in bitcoin and TV/media doesn't give some information about it and I'm not happy of it.

s4mp1nt0

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:26:48 PM

I'm curious, how big are cryptos in your country? Are they still collectively referred to as bitcoin, or do news reports and local media actually dive into their merit and the difference between coins, projects, companies etc. I'm from Canada and most of the current news is wavering between reports of malware installing mining agents and the Canadian Security Exchange cracking down on ICO sales.

here in my country most people who don't have learning on it think cryptocurrency is just bitcoin and bitcoin is just a ponzi scheme. I don't know why they think of it that way. the media also only report about bitcoin and nothing more.

CryptoKlop

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:38:11 PM

Ukraine in the leaders, I see that in our country will be loyal to crypt, Although there is bad news about kidnappings of people who own crypto
susuberuang

Activity: 926

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:46:27 PM

I'm curious, how big are cryptos in your country? Are they still collectively referred to as bitcoin, or do news reports and local media actually dive into their merit and the difference between coins, projects, companies etc. I'm from Canada and most of the current news is wavering between reports of malware installing mining agents and the Canadian Security Exchange cracking down on ICO sales.

actually in my country finance digital currency like bitcoin is still very less approved even local banks also disagree with bitcoin trading i feel they are afraid of losing customers because we know safe place to save money can be put into bitcoin online wallet.
bug.lady

Activity: 196
Merit: 23

Large scale, green crypto mining ICO

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:50:35 PM

In my country (one of EU countries) it is not even that level. The main news FUD is about the bitcoin bubble, now it obviously subsided when the price went down, but back then in December there was some central-bank sponsored webpage and news detailing how the cryptocurrency  is NOT backed by any central bank, making it extremely risky asset. In short: news for idiots Smiley

pekingcoepo

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:54:06 PM

If I speak Crypto in my country there seems to be nothing to talk about because now we are in crypto still waiting for clear certainty, whether Crypto will be in Ban or not. And for the local media in my country also do not really understand about Crypto so they always publish articles that are less fitting and always negative, if this continues that I fear will impact on the environment because the news is always negative.
IrenNTA

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

"One Token to Move Anything Anywhere"

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:54:45 PM

Our government issues a law which legalize Bitcoin mining. So it's a first step forward and I fully support such decisions. I hope that Ukraine won't block any crypto activities and It'll stimulate the growth of crypto society in our county.
Lala Sravan

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:04:55 PM

Presently in my country Crypto currencies are not banned, and not legalized also. Government working on its betterment. Most of the people does not know about Cryptos. But people slowly started trading in Crypto Market. Slowly Crypto market is growing in my country.
Benarand

Activity: 773

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:36:03 PM

In Ukraine there is no mechanism to regulate the status of the crypto currency - they are dangerous for citizens, law enforcers believe. As they say, in case of inability in the near future to regulate the status of the crypto currency, they want to officially prohibit its turnover. That everyone knew that buying or selling a crypto currency in the territory of Ukraine, he risks losing his financial investments irrevocably, without the right to protection and compensation for damage. So that's it!
jorj_pay_UZ

Activity: 406

Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:04:41 PM

In Ukraine there is no mechanism to regulate the status of the crypto currency - they are dangerous for citizens, law enforcers believe. As they say, in case of inability in the near future to regulate the status of the crypto currency, they want to officially prohibit its turnover. That everyone knew that buying or selling a crypto currency in the territory of Ukraine, he risks losing his financial investments irrevocably, without the right to protection and compensation for damage. So that's it!
Yes, you have tough officials there ... the officials themselves probably keep a couple of bitcoins in their pants) And how are they going to take your coins from you? Are they going to come home with a soldering iron and scotch? And how can you select what is not officially of value for your state?

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
k-west

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:35:23 PM

Im from Papua,in my country it is not so easy to buy some crypto,anybody  has absolutey no idea what's that,everyone prefer cash.I knew about it from one tourist from Australia travelling through my small town.He said that Aussies are all aware about it and their goverment is ok with that.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: