Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 09:07:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Your Country and Cryptos  (Read 5283 times)
airdrophunter

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:05:10 PM

I think only 40% of the total population in our country who knows about cryptocurrencies. But for the meantime since our government has not yet imposed regulations on cryptos so i am enjoying the benefits that i got from bitcoin and other altcoins for tax-free.

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                          
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
PetrovichCoinMaster

Activity: 224
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:18:52 PM

In Russia today, deputies headed by the head of the financial market Committee Anatoly Aksakov have submitted to the state Duma a bill "on digital financial assets" (published in the Duma database), which prohibits their use as a means of payment in Russia.

I hope that the project will remain a project.
casternetwork

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:21:10 PM

I'm curious, how big are cryptos in your country? Are they still collectively referred to as bitcoin, or do news reports and local media actually dive into their merit and the difference between coins, projects, companies etc. I'm from Canada and most of the current news is wavering between reports of malware installing mining agents and the Canadian Security Exchange cracking down on ICO sales.
At present in my country there are a lot of people investing in bitcoins, and many of them have become young billionaires.

Am I spamming? Report me!
shibob

Activity: 672
Merit: 154

Blockchain Evangelist.

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 05:18:16 PM

In my country, Vietnam, there are a lot of people are actively talking about cryptocurrency, trading, and especially on ICO and mining. I think our government are still considering about regulation, it looks like some members from government said about potential of blockchain, but they avoid to say about "cryptocurrency", and they said we will duly do researches on how US, EU, Japan and Singapore manage crypto. So it seems quite optimistic.   
coolws

Activity: 126
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:39:12 PM

From my county, it's popular among people. Most people have heard about this and would like to make investment if they have access to invest them. However, cryptos are banned and exchanges are illegal in my country. So we have to find another way to invest it. Hope policy can be changed in the future.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
KEPLER99

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:56:48 AM

My country is crypto neutral. People have heard about cryptos, but normally they are afraid to get involved because they don´t really understand the underlying technology.
If I talk about the role of the government of my country in making the crypto currencies more successful, then I am sorry to say that our government has not been too much supportive for the ones who are investing their money into any of the crypto coin and that it is also not taking any positive steps to regulate the cryptos in our country. Most of the investors are investing at their own without expecting anything good from the government.
farland7

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:06:42 AM

I am really worried about the legal regulation of cryptocurrency in my country, because it is practically non-existent, and this greatly hinders this activity
Aivengo111

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:21:20 PM

In my country is develop well only taxation of the currency and income from coins, but not the crypt itself. This is very sad...
franklinrichards

Activity: 239
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:44:20 PM

in my country there is still no action because there are still many studies and regulations that need need to be repaired when system currency that could distrupt the security of the country. only regulatory transactions should not use botcoin whitout changing to native currency which is not allowed.
dzelenyanskiy

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:07:45 PM

In my country, Ukraine, there is progress in regulating crypto-currencies - the government defined mining of the crypto-currencies as a kind of entrepreneurial activity, so friends, one more step towards legalizing crypto currency is done! Congratulations to all!
Enzo05

Activity: 938
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:15:24 PM

I'm curious, how big are cryptos in your country? Are they still collectively referred to as bitcoin, or do news reports and local media actually dive into their merit and the difference between coins, projects, companies etc. I'm from Canada and most of the current news is wavering between reports of malware installing mining agents and the Canadian Security Exchange cracking down on ICO sales.

In Philippines BTC is a scam as many other says but they didn't really know what really the potential of BTC and altcoins . They didn't know that they missed the big opportunity on digital currencies  .
kaito.

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:15:36 PM

to be honest in my country mostly they refer all kind of coin as bitcoin.
since only a few % that interested in cryptocurrency and try to learn about it.
and the use of bitcoin for currency exchange in daily life was banned in here.
still there's some news about the goverment want to make a cryptocurrency for the use of people here.
BrBoy

Activity: 453

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:33:19 PM

I have a crypt in the country mostly engaged in young generations, mostly students who want to make good money on new technologies.
lancer10

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:13:29 PM

I think that in my region the cryptocurrency is not particularly developed and only the most advanced ones are earning on  the mining farms.
Asimmo

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:38:45 PM

All in all, we are still in the condition when government do not know how to deal with crypto income..
Accept or tax it..
There will be time, when we will have nostalgia of current times.. Smiley
toygama

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:50:54 PM

Cryptos currency is future currency. So it any where to use and learn more information. It helpful for the people future. So people will be growth country also growth. If country will be growth other country will be connect and improve the future business process. It any time to change the price. So time to complete the process.

Yes, it's a future currency a cashless basis transactions as of now my country starts making information drive some private institution conduct seminars about cryptocurrency its a very good welcome development in any developing countries.
pharaon

Activity: 753

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:58:20 PM

All in all, we are still in the condition when government do not know how to deal with crypto income..
Accept or tax it..
Yes, indeed, most countries only look at crypto-currencies and take a neutral position. But you are talking about nostalgia for this time, do you think that in the future there will be a strict regulation of the crypto currency on the part of most countries?
akukakeh

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:17:12 PM

in my country crypto is still selectively called bitcoin, bitcoin is a place of invetation which is still so controversy here, using bitcoin as a means of buying and selling is prohibited but if only for investment it is allowed
ivanklich

Activity: 199

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:37:38 PM

In my country, the government has not yet decided how to treat crypto-currencies. Today they say that bitcoin is a bubble and it is about to burst, and tomorrow they say that it is necessary to create a national crypto currency.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
maverickasf

Activity: 447

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:47:05 PM

Accept or tax it..
Yes, indeed, most countries only look at crypto-currencies and take a neutral position. But you are talking about nostalgia for this time, do you think that in the future there will be a strict regulation of the crypto currency on the part of most countries?
they are striving for this, although while they say that the crypto currency does not have a strong impact on the economy. but increasingly control financial transfers, limit all electronic wallets without verification, increase commissions. all sad, limit the poor people) Smiley

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]               Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program               [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: