Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 08:08:48 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Your Country and Cryptos  (Read 5286 times)
leow

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:52:25 PM

Many countries behave almost identically in relation to cryptocurrencies. First, they try to ban, then they try to regulate, and as a result they create their own national cryptocurrencies. As for me, this is just a news throw, which they do to manipulate the market. Yet understand that cryptocurrency is no longer the future, but the present! And this technology every day is increasingly being implemented in various fields of activity. So we're on the right track!
Cacingkemi

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:59:28 PM

Many countries behave almost identically in relation to cryptocurrencies. First, they try to ban, then they try to regulate, and as a result they create their own national cryptocurrencies. As for me, this is just a news throw, which they do to manipulate the market. Yet understand that cryptocurrency is no longer the future, but the present! And this technology every day is increasingly being implemented in various fields of activity. So we're on the right track!
Actually the state wants to regulate our movement,firstly forbid then regulate.I think such news wants to inhibit the crypto movement that the year the demand is getting higher,the result of the successful movement of the affected crypto currencies so as to make the market value decline.

sserge009

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:59:34 PM

My country has not yet made any decision about the future of crypto. They come up with one draft law after another, but no decision has been taken yet. The only thing that is known for certain that mining is equated to entrepreneurial activity.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
kipozer

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:01:08 PM

In the country in which I live today, to my great regret, they are very negative about crypto-currencies, you probably need to change something in your life, because many people say if you want to change the world, then you need to start with yourself, probably it's time to move
pacho08

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:03:51 PM

In phillipines, Bitcoin and other cryptos are considered as a commodity, a stock, or any kind of currency. Instead, these things are considered as private money in a way that’s similar to foreign currency. Here, Bitcoin/crypto trades are not taxed, and your capital gains on BTC are tax exempted under the light of this phillipines rule.
hannahB4

Activity: 532
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:05:29 PM

Generally in my country it is refer to as Bitcoin, though it is being popularize by social media because as a person the first time I heard about it is on one of our radio station. I am from Nigeria and it has been quite popular over here ranging from investing into bitcoin and trading bitcoin.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Xioma

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:06:02 PM

Though the crypto culture is definitely strong here, there are only a select few companies that dwell into crypto I think. A lot of people simply don't know enough about it.
colenax

Activity: 376

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:06:11 PM

I think, most of the development of crypto and bitcoin in europe countries is not as difficult as asia. yes, i am from asia. and that is very troublesome for us, especially if my country plans to ban bitcoin development. but I am not worried and will always trade crypto.

mariaozawa

Activity: 65

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:13:39 PM

it seems that in my country, not too many people hear and besides I see there is still no great development of the crypto currency in my country.
what about the country where you live?
genset88

Activity: 349
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:21:31 PM

I'm curious, how big are cryptos in your country? Are they still collectively referred to as bitcoin, or do news reports and local media actually dive into their merit and the difference between coins, projects, companies etc. I'm from Canada and most of the current news is wavering between reports of malware installing mining agents and the Canadian Security Exchange cracking down on ICO sales.
The virtual currency as well as the Crypto market in my country have many people welcome and participate but besides the government in my country do not like the virtual currency influences the domestic market, and now Now the government is banned.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
rockstarr

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:36:08 PM

In my country all cryptos are still considered Bitcoins, few people however know the difference and make an effort to tell others about alts. The regulations are however not very clear as the government only issue warnings but hasn't taken a firm step to ban crypto.

Not all countries accepting crypto currency even though it's volatility itself. It gives the situation of being a low profile country that makes them to recognize their own. It is nice for them to have crypto currency because it is a kind of business especially in earning extra income.
indrakusumaindra

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:38:00 PM

I'm curious, how big are cryptos in your country? Are they still collectively referred to as bitcoin, or do news reports and local media actually dive into their merit and the difference between coins, projects, companies etc. I'm from Canada and most of the current news is wavering between reports of malware installing mining agents and the Canadian Security Exchange cracking down on ICO sales.
i think its not really big in indonesia. In indonesia they banning of the use of bitcoin and hunt people who uses it for transaction. but we still able to doing trading here. I hope there will be good development of the use of cryptocurrency in my country

coinbergh

Activity: 532
Merit: 29

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:39:43 PM

There are so many uninformed people on cryptocurrency in my country. Actually, I guess they are afraid of investing to cryptocurencies.

Also there are ministers and politicians have no idea about the cryptocurrency world. They think, it's a bad investment and crypto revolution will be fail.
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:00:54 PM

There are so many uninformed people on cryptocurrency in my country. Actually, I guess they are afraid of investing to cryptocurencies.

Also there are ministers and politicians have no idea about the cryptocurrency world. They think, it's a bad investment and crypto revolution will be fail.

Of course, daily media people show bad news regarding Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, people get afraid to invest in cryptocurrencies.

Don't say ministers and politicians are not invested in this cryptocurrency. they will not use there identity but with others identity, I think all ministers and politicians are invested in cryptocurrency.

and I think they are the owners of some exchanges in our country I have doubt because to run exchanges we need big money, apart from a big businessmans only ministers and politicians can afford what you say.
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:58:44 PM

Actually the state wants to regulate our movement,firstly forbid then regulate.I think such news wants to inhibit the crypto movement that the year the demand is getting higher,the result of the successful movement of the affected crypto currencies so as to make the market value decline.
I agree with your opinion, the existence of cryptocurrency is already recognized by all countries but most countries can not formalize its existence because cryptocurrency can easily be misused by people who commit crime. therefore, all countries want to take a role in this digital currency technology by creating a special rule for its users.
ntodntodan69

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:01:52 PM

my country is not as good as your very advanced country in bitcoin or other crypto currency, my country can not be bitcoin country. bitcoin users very little in this country, bitcoin news is very taboo. only some people can succeed with bitcoin
Chuokie

Activity: 113

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:04:38 PM

As for the moment, we don't have official coin and supported by our own  country, but the good news is our government is open for crypto, as for now they are looking for some ways so that banks can also work with their bank member that are crypto traders
bvg96634

Activity: 482
Merit: 117

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:23:43 PM

in my county they are try to ban the cryptocurrency but that may happen or not let's see i think it will never happen. here is no any direct local token exchangers. so i need to convert it into bitcoin then i need to take it out. as local currency.
Milamol

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:30:21 PM

Basically in my country people knows about bitcoin. Such words as blockchain, ICO, token, few are familiar. The news sometimes speaks of some attempts by the government to work with the crypto industry.
I am from Eastern Europe and my government echoes in the West)

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
aalborg

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:07:09 PM

I wish to be in country where cryptos are widely spread and used without minimum limits. In my country there are some positive steps for changing attitude. But it is still hardly accepted.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: