Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:15:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Your Country and Cryptos  (Read 5287 times)
boled

Activity: 590
Merit: 116

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:55:17 AM

I'm from Indonesia, in my country the news about bitcoin is still very dominant, compared to other coins, and the biggest news is still about legality. The market is also still dominated by BTC, for example, this is happening in the biggest market of Indonesia, indodax.com:

the market volume for Bitcoin in 24 hours reached 525.7 BTC, This is very much in proportion to altcoins

altcoin market volume is very small, the market is currently sluggish, and bleeding

if the IDR market is bleeding, but not for the BTC market, there is a positive trend in 24 hours.

malware and theft are rare in Indonesia, which eventually became the government's concern and made BTC difficult to legal because there are many scams that use BTC, and the volume is huge. but now it is much reduced, nowadays banking is intensively studying blockchain, some companies are also studying bitcoin transactions, and plan to receive payment using bitcoin. but is still constrained by legality.
kimjenglot

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:57:25 AM

you didnt hear any mediaman in our country mentioning about crypto. Only 5 % of people here in our country knew about crypto currency. There were only two establishments that convert bitcoin to fiat. Crypto need a long long way to go before it will fully popularize to many.

of course there is good news and you are included into the 5%. of course you are a group of people who are lucky because they already know crypto first than anyone else. hopefully you can popularize it in your country
Marsyam

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:26:01 AM

In my opinion, my country has a lot of people talking about investing in digital money market. and the development of crypto and so is limited to the discourse of the television media and the form of condemnation and prohibition by the state. Because most people do not know anything about the digital currency market, and they just think they can make a profit.
Maxre

Activity: 812
Merit: 120

https://combonetwork.io/

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:40:22 AM

in my country bitcoin and alt coin have been officially traded, but there is no legality in my country but there is no forbidden to have alt coin or bitcoin.
which obviously my country's government does not want to know and do not want to interfere about the world of crypto.

hansbans

Activity: 380
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:43:53 AM

Now the most talked about topic in many countries has become bitcoin. Even normal people on the street have knowledge of bitcoin and crypto money, many of whom have invested in it and are expecting prices to rise Smiley

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Melnikof

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:28:55 PM

At this moment, our government is warning people about the fluctuation and instability of cryptocurrencies. From November until now, several news reports have been focused on Bitcoin, and surprisingly, they were not only negative. Our minister of finances says crypto should be taxed stolen from people in the near future, but fortunately, he has actually no idea how to do that  Grin. We are okay until summit and probably +-6 months before they will realize such regulations at least.
For now our government of my country is warning people that they maybe scammed into crypto, and trying avoid them for use it
Zeke_23

Activity: 868
Merit: 333

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:44:41 PM

I'm curious, how big are cryptos in your country? Are they still collectively referred to as bitcoin, or do news reports and local media actually dive into their merit and the difference between coins, projects, companies etc. I'm from Canada and most of the current news is wavering between reports of malware installing mining agents and the Canadian Security Exchange cracking down on ICO sales.
in my country, bitcoin became popular due to demand it gets last december, but now, its slowly decreasing because of some false information about it. bitcoin is also used to scam people, because of that, the investors who came just because of its hype quits immediately.

AMEPAY
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
AME TRADE HERE
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
AME TRADE HERE
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
MintCondition
Legendary

Activity: 1147
Merit: 1007

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:53:59 PM

I'm curious, how big are cryptos in your country? Are they still collectively referred to as bitcoin, or do news reports and local media actually dive into their merit and the difference between coins, projects, companies etc. I'm from Canada and most of the current news is wavering between reports of malware installing mining agents and the Canadian Security Exchange cracking down on ICO sales.
in my country, bitcoin became popular due to demand it gets last december, but now, its slowly decreasing because of some false information about it. bitcoin is also used to scam people, because of that, the investors who came just because of its hype quits immediately.
This scenerario where seems to happen all over the countries who accepted it last year, crypto gets too many attention now that it gets different opinions from experts and self-proclaim experts. We must take into consideration now the proper analysation in determining where to put our investments.

duc4487

Activity: 131

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:03:49 PM

my country ban crypto but I see there are many people like crypto and now they are investing crypto but after broken of ico lending,there are mant people lose all money,i so sad because there are many my friend lose money
keyscore44
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:05:32 PM

There is a big amount of people that are still interesting in crypto and thanks to that this number is still growing thanks to media and for example internet sides like this one.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
mpetyunov10

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:54:37 PM

The Central Bank of Russia did not recognize the crypto currency as a means of payment, However, the centro bank does not deny the possibility of creating its own crypto currency.
The prohibition of bitcoins in Russia is an alleged legislative and technical ban on the use in the territory of the Russian Federation of Bitcoin crypto-currencies.
The first steps were taken in January 2014 in the form of a statement by the Central Bank of Russia, as well as the Prosecutor General's Office of the Russian Federation.
However, so far no real legislative measures have been taken to ban bitcoin in Russia, except for the bill on the prohibition of bitcoins. There were statements at the level of Deputy Minister of Finance that bitcoin not only will not be banned, but may even be legalized.
Nevertheless, according to the decision of the courts, well-known websites on Bitcoin and the exchange of crypto-currencies were blocked, part of the decisions were canceled by a higher court. The RF Ministry of Finance sees in the bitcoin and the trade in crypto currency the signs of a financial pyramid.
xpazer

Activity: 136
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:57:55 PM

My country is so much ICO scam, fraud in many forms. A most like be BitConnect, have someone have heard of these names before. Ucoincash, Hextracoin, Davorcoin,....
cannycassiopeia

Activity: 266
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:04:25 PM

There are certain countries legalized crypto because they know that they will all benefit on it in the future. There are some countries that are still naive that totally banned cryptos because they believe that only some people will benefit from it. Every county should atleast try to know crypto first before they react negatively about it.

I'll be active when the bull market comes back
jorj_pay_UZ

Activity: 406

Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:25:02 PM

Recently, in my country, a man was killed for crypto-currencies. I was going to make a major exchange deal. I took the flash drive with me. Be careful with the guys. Do not talk to someone about your coins ...

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
lifesgood10

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:49:43 AM

Although my country has not fully accepted crypto as a legal means of exchange or should i say it has nit been announced to be legal, but there are many investors and those who trade crypto in my country.
TropicalDog17

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:25:47 AM

Russian government does not like the crypto market as well, they want to control everything and make people being subjugated. They rarely do the advertisement of it.
jorj_pay_UZ

Activity: 406

Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:21:47 AM

Russian government does not like the crypto market as well, they want to control everything and make people being subjugated. They rarely do the advertisement of it.
They want to control the circulation of money that passes through cryptocurrency.There is an opinion that the Chinese diaspora buys bitcoin in Moscow in the markets for cash and sends it home.Imagine how much the state loses. And how will the exchanger be launched, will there be advertising Undecided

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
Jammypoe

Activity: 272

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:01:26 PM

Collectively still call bitcoin. Crypto has not really made a head way start like that. It is even interesting to note that, the government is even warning its citizenry against trading in it.

Government conclusion is not unconnected to the ponzi scheme that majority of the citizens, including yours truly fell for. We were duped. Hence, government view of crypto which has no centralised exchange and market like ponzi schemes.

There is no clampdowns on it, just the usual warnings. Mass media run advertisement for companies that buy and sell coins. You are free to buy and sell, just do not cry wolf when you are duped. You have been warned.
vladuch1

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:08:07 PM

I live in Ukraine and I hear that the government is good at the market of cryptocurrencies. Also, I have seen in the media such information that some deputies have cryptocurrencies and earn very well on this. Soon in my country there will be presidential elections and how cryptocurrencies goods will develop in the country depends on who will become the president.
rh72

Activity: 136

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 02:18:47 AM

Transaction or payment using crypto is forbidden in my country. So, I just use crypto only in digital world and make cash first for using it to buy something.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: