Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 12:33:14 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Your Country and Cryptos  (Read 5286 times)
Schultz88

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:52:33 AM

In my country Bitcoin are prohibited but none of legal regulations has been announced. But there are so many investors and trader in my country, even there is a lot of exchanges.
zchprm

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:54:42 AM

Here in Philippines, cryptos are not that talked about. The government don't see the future and value of these coins.

TheSmo

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:57:17 AM

I myself am from Russia and we are very hard with cryptocurrency. Last year, the government bought 85% of video cards in the component markets and people could not leave them to competition. There is still no official permission to engage in cryptocurrencies.
tudglien

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:59:58 AM

I come from China, and in recent years many young people have known bitcoin, probably because of our country's ban on bitcoin, not much of the people in bitcoin, there are many small hydropower stations in the western part of my country, which provide cheap Dianli for 70% of the world's mining industry.
Biasaae

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:33:01 PM

I'm curious, how big are cryptos in your country? Are they still collectively referred to as bitcoin, or do news reports and local media actually dive into their merit and the difference between coins, projects, companies etc. I'm from Canada and most of the current news is wavering between reports of malware installing mining agents and the Canadian Security Exchange cracking down on ICO sales.
In our place crypto may be just the beginning stage. And recently our government has banned other bitcoins and cryptoes as a means of payment. But we can still trade in the exchange market.
makawa

Activity: 222

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:43:59 PM

I'm curious, how big are cryptos in your country? Are they still collectively referred to as bitcoin, or do news reports and local media actually dive into their merit and the difference between coins, projects, companies etc. I'm from Canada and most of the current news is wavering between reports of malware installing mining agents and the Canadian Security Exchange cracking down on ICO sales.
I do not know why our government chose not to compromise with crypto. But since last year, there have been too many bad news about crypto delivered by the government and central bank. I hope they realize that in the future this blockcain technology will drive the wheels of the economy, and they decide to compromise.
L1looker

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:48:06 PM

From my county, it's popular among people. Most people have heard about this and would like to make investment if they have access to invest them. However, cryptos are banned and exchanges are illegal in my country.
eriwis

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:03:38 PM

With the growing popularity of cryptocurrency, there is much debate in our country. But gradually the crypto community has been supported by the continuing increase of new investors coming in. But for for ICO may need education for some time because it has not many startup that use it.
askmecrypto

Activity: 406
Merit: 109

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:06:59 PM

In my country crypto is still growing, but a lot of money from bug shots are in crypto already.
Crypto gave an opportunity to the youths to get and being an early adopter of the future economy and the awareness is spreading good.
jorj_pay_UZ

Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:23:58 PM

Recently in Russia blocked telegram and with it together 16 million IP addresses and a lot of organizations blocked accidentally in pursuit of telegrams. The official version of the blocking is the refusal of Pavel Durov to provide encryption keys to government officials. An alternative version is Pasha's desire to create his crypto currency on the basis of messenger telegrams...

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
djgtr

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:33:11 PM

Recently in Russia blocked telegram and with it together 16 million IP addresses and a lot of organizations blocked accidentally in pursuit of telegrams. The official version of the blocking is the refusal of Pavel Durov to provide encryption keys to government officials. An alternative version is Pasha's desire to create his crypto currency on the basis of messenger telegrams...

So far there's nothing new in my country, is still the same. No support from the government about cryptos. I don't even know why they keep so much delays about accepting it. The fact that many people are using it just to help the economy. What's worse is that the crab mentality that I noticed of my countrymen is they always think for the negatives about cryptos rather than the good side of it in the future. For me,I still go with cryptos despite unsupportive country. They don't mind at all.
jorj_pay_UZ

Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:26:41 PM

So far there's nothing new in my country, is still the same. No support from the government about cryptos. I don't even know why they keep so much delays about accepting it. The fact that many people are using it just to help the economy. What's worse is that the crab mentality that I noticed of my countrymen is they always think for the negatives about cryptos rather than the good side of it in the future. For me,I still go with cryptos despite unsupportive country. They don't mind at all.
Governments fear transparency in public institutions when using a blockchain,so they fear and guard against the inevitable.While many people point to the word bitcoin, people who believe in the idea of universal decentralization make money and change the world

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
Olalomi

Activity: 490
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:45:52 PM

There was a recent pronouncement about cryptos particularly bitcoin in my country where the central bank boss reiterated the dangers associated in investing in cryptos, however the CBN boss did not place any ban on cryptos, currently a lot people are involved in trading of cryptos andany more are also interested in it.
vivuta110

Activity: 34

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:50:17 PM

I think there should be legislation in charge of the law for the new ico ico. such as laws that mediate ico legislation. in order to avoid some ico that is shrouded in a scam program.
nemey

Activity: 658

Catena X

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:32:01 AM

Now, actually, cryptocurrency is big in my country. I believe that many people participate in cryptocurrency for bounty, airdrop, investment, trading, and other activities related to crypto.
But, my country itself doesn't look this at good. Many people also still stare it as a negative thing. Many people still believe that it is illegal. Well, let's see some months or year later and wait for the good news of cryptocurrency legality in my country.

E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i
██ ███ ██    C a t e n a  X    ██ ███ ██
|        T w i t t e r        |      T e l e g r a m      |   A N N   T h r e a d   |         G i t h u b         |
k-west

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:39:04 AM

I live in Nigeria,in Lagos and we,cryptotraders,dont have any problem with goverment about regulation or something like this.Nigerians people are well- aware about bitcoin and if you want to visit our country and do some cryptobusiness- welcome to us!
cryptoman1ac

Activity: 182
Merit: 13