Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:24:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Your Country and Cryptos  (Read 5287 times)
ronni01

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:14:46 AM

I myself am from Ukraine and we do not have a very common theme, we do not have any promising icons, but we have a very common theme bitcoin, even the children know what it is, many are thinking about investing!
lan.anh63

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:57:10 PM

I live in Russia and there is not a good situation for crypto. Government wants to make more and more taxes for investors and miners.... So that a lot of talanted developers leave Russia and work in more liberal countrues like Switzerland.
kenelmark

Activity: 1204
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:06:02 PM

I am in Indonesia, and the condition of crypto in Indonesia is still not 100% good because there are still many from the government or other parties who have not approved the existence of crypto in Indonesia, but I still believe in the world of crypto.
vnpn3108e

Activity: 21

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:52:48 PM

Cryptocurrency in my country, although, not publicly announced whether it is legal or not, but one thing i noticed is that, if there is any bank account suspected to be an account for cryptocurrency, such might be confiscated
straimrpl777

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:18:52 PM

In my country everything is allowed, even many government employees have bitcoins and another crypto currency in their assets. It is bad when it is forbidden by state bodies.
Restmand

Activity: 979
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:58:33 AM

In my country everything is allowed, even many government employees have bitcoins and another crypto currency in their assets. It is bad when it is forbidden by state bodies.
cryptocurrency are allowed in my country, and it is feels great to me.because the government doesn't banned the cryptocurrency so that the cryptocurrency are spreading in my country and still sorround. but even if it is legal they have to regulate and controlled the entering of the cryptocurrency.however, the banks are support the cryptocurrency
v3liana

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:02:16 AM

In my country crypto are not legal and seems like most of our people dont know about cryptocurrency and i think in my country folks are not ready for cryptocurrency cause there is still many poor people and uneducated people here.

joesastro

Activity: 223

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:25:32 AM

According to this, most people in my country do not know bitcoin. my country, using a currency transactions crypto is forbidden, whatever it is because the government or cryptocurrency transactions are very risky plus there is no law to regulate it if something bad happens some will be responsible. so, in my opinion, there should be some laws about crypto, this step shows that crypto will be very important for life.

bellaayu

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:40:37 AM

In my country, the Government still did not give permission about using crypto. And most of their community also likes to work for real. And when asked about their crypto did not know. Many factors the Government of my country banned the bitcoin. Even the Government will ban people access the Bitcoin. Certainly, it seems to be unfair.

gudjhonson

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:45:35 AM

I'm curious, how big are cryptos in your country? Are they still collectively referred to as bitcoin, or do news reports and local media actually dive into their merit and the difference between coins, projects, companies etc. I'm from Canada and most of the current news is wavering between reports of malware installing mining agents and the Canadian Security Exchange cracking down on ICO sales.
Very little crypto in my country. Maybe the one who wears crypto in my country is only 10%. The rest is still very laid with the world of crypto and still many who do not believe and think negative about crypto. Even I am still grateful that the Government in my country does not completely ban crypto.

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███    (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌    ███||
Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
JembatanMerah

Activity: 211

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:02:20 AM

quite sad if discussing this matter, how cryptocurrency in my country? Here the Government prohibits its use for buying and selling. of course with certain considerations finally in removable kind of this memo. though so I'm sure there is time cryptocurrency encountered visibility in the country. with such enormous expectations so that cryptocurrency shows stability and progress is good.
Tipstar

Activity: 1806
Merit: 298

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:16:11 AM

My country doesn't even know what crypto is. They have restriction on buying and selling through bank account but still peer to peer buying and selling is common. We have some large mining farms and the only difficulty is in converting the coins to fiat.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

emmanmalaman

Activity: 115

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:32:03 AM

Here in the Philippines, only around 3% of the population know the stock market compared to the 10-15% in neighboring countries like Indonesia, and Malaysia. As far as crypto is concerned, we have some groups in Facebook about trading and mining but if we average them, they only have around 25-30k members per group. Put them together, they're still less than 100k compared to the 100m population so here in the Philippines, crypto still has a long way to go.
Brigalabdis

Activity: 278
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:43:34 AM

In my country, they don't support bitcoin to advertise but they don't ban it.  They warn people that the crypto was risky because of the price that can easily loose.  Sometimes I heard some news about cryptocurrency and some scam using bitcoin so the name of bitcoin was damaged.  It is good to hear that some actors and reporter on our country was used bitcoin and they promote, also advertise it.

benjamin11

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:48:37 AM

In our country crypto is gaining popularity everyday. More and more people are interested and engaging themselves to crypto. It all started with bitcoin and then later on the people realize that there are other types of cryptos that are worth the attention. Also there are three major sites in my country where you can buy bitcoin.
golovayv

Activity: 294
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:53:54 AM

I'm from Ukraine. In my country, the crypto currency in social news is only spoken in case of raising to new heights or sharp price collapse, and only about Bitcoin. But mining is very popular because the country does not have expensive electricity. You can buy a crypto currency by paying with a credit card. Commissioning for the input-output on average 5-10%
wish.studio

Activity: 24

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:28:36 PM

In my country with the crypt everything is pretty sad. The government decided to take measures only on taxation, but did not develop a legislative base in relation to the crypt as a whole.
Orangjawa

Activity: 126
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:42:33 PM

in my contry virtual currency cannot be used for transaction like in other countries because it is considered to harm other people
enlightened

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:47:47 PM

In my country the goverment is againt crypto and they have made some ridicouus law where u need to pay insane taxes not only for ur gains but also for ur volume. A lot of people protested against it.
Akboi

Activity: 686
Merit: 501

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:50:04 PM

I'm curious, how big are cryptos in your country? Are they still collectively referred to as bitcoin, or do news reports and local media actually dive into their merit and the difference between coins, projects, companies etc. I'm from Canada and most of the current news is wavering between reports of malware installing mining agents and the Canadian Security Exchange cracking down on ICO sales.

Bitcoin is well known here in Turkey but some people also know about Ethereum. Ponzi groups know about Ripple, Tron etc.
You can casually see Bitcoin news in national TV in pump & dump times. There are local projects but we don't have a successful one yet.

███████████████████████
     ███▄ ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█▀▀  █████
    ███  █▀  ▀█▀▀▀       ▐█ ███
   ███  ▄██▄▄█▀▄▄▄        █▌ ███
  ███ ▄█▀  █     ▀█▄▄     ▐█  ▐██
 ███▄█▀    █        ▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄ ██
████▀      █           ▀██▀   ▀█ ██
 ██▀█▄     █          ▄█▀▀█▄▄▄█▀██
  ██ ▀█▄   █      ▄▄█▀▀    ▐█  ██
   ██  ▀█▄█▀▀█▄▄█▀▀        █▌ ██
    ███  █▄  ▄█▀█▄▄▄      █▌███
     ███  ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀█▄▄▐████
      ███████████████████████

▄▄       ▄▄▄        ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄ 
  ▀█▄   ▄█▀ ▀█▄    ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀   ▀▀█▄
    ▀█▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█▀  ▐█         █▌
    ▄█▀█▄      ▄█▀    ▐█         █▌
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄  ▄█▀       █▄       ▄█
▄█▀       ▀██▀          ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀

Network
BLOCKCHAIN JUST ENTERED THE REAL WORLD
..Decentralized Crypto-Location Oracle Network.
.........GET WHITELISTED FOR TOKEN SALE ( Limited )..........

.WHITE PAPER.  ││  ANN Thread  Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Reddit
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: