Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:44:19 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Your Country and Cryptos  (Read 5286 times)
Matteo.b

Activity: 356
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:07:42 PM

Here are does not adopted the cryptos, as a small country they prioritize first about the main problem which is poverty.  Their are some news about crypto but in investment types. Its not popularized here and it took a long time to make part of our economy.
Ramtapsbtc

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:12:42 PM

I'm curious, how big are cryptos in your country? Are they still collectively referred to as bitcoin, or do news reports and local media actually dive into their merit and the difference between coins, projects, companies etc. I'm from Canada and most of the current news is wavering between reports of malware installing mining agents and the Canadian Security Exchange cracking down on ICO sales.
Your country is so active with cryptocurrency unlike ours where they don't make any news about crypto. I am from the Philippines and our country is not into bitcoin, i mean the government does not have regulations and laws about bitcoin. I don't know in the future if they will talk about it considering that many people are already aware of crypto.
amrenamren

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 02:35:40 PM

I live in Central Asia. Our government does not yet take any decisions on the casing of crypto-currencies. At least I in their place followed the example of Japan and legalized Bitcoin as a means of payment. Thus, developing the infrastructure of the new technology. I am confident that this will have a positive effect on the welfare of the people! But while we are only watching the others. We will believe that soon everything will be decided!
JohnWick_Bitcoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:36:31 PM

I'm curious, how big are cryptos in your country? Are they still collectively referred to as bitcoin, or do news reports and local media actually dive into their merit and the difference between coins, projects, companies etc. I'm from Canada and most of the current news is wavering between reports of malware installing mining agents and the Canadian Security Exchange cracking down on ICO sales.

Here in japan, cryptocurrency is legalize and everyone can invest on bitcoins whenever they want, it was really nice to have a country that is legalizing cryptocurrency because everyone can be very rich by just trading in the market.
Kracko

Activity: 456
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:42:25 PM

In my country, they do not know how to rip off the people and have not come up with a valid mechanism of taxation. So while there is an opportunity to earn without paying taxes, I do it. Over time, I think they will figure out how to collect taxes, but so far in my country Paradise for crypto-enthusiasts and traders
jagaban
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 8

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:45:33 PM

The country where I stay have dim-witted leaders. They have no idea about crypto or how it works. If they ever do, the corruption and money laundering that would take place will immediately wreck the country and render it bankrupt in the blink of an eye.

projekgallus

Activity: 36

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:49:15 PM

my country banned ico, however crypto currency are accepted, we do have bitcoin atm machine tho. even restaurant accept btc for payment
russ26

Activity: 65

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:54:22 PM

Well in my country cryptos are work well. There is a news flashed way back before that the governments will regulate the crypto user I don't know if that works till now. As I see, in my country there are few people who knows crypto, majority is not, so the feeling of using crypto is unique here. Well, you can freely do what you want to do about crypto here, government doesn't give any care about this kind of thing.
otis.nolan

Activity: 31

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:21:56 PM

I think the government's attitude is very influential on the growth of cryptocurrency in the country. Unfortunately I am in a country that is still in a gray area against crypto and its derivative technology.
lieugiai161

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:22:47 AM

There is no work in my goverment about it, they dont care about crypto. But most young adults know about cryptocurrency and often discuss about cryptocurrency news, people are making big investments in crypto money.
jenna.huge75

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:48:07 PM

I live in Nigeria,in Lagos and we,cryptotraders,dont have any problem with goverment about regulation or something like this.Nigerians people are well- aware about bitcoin and if you want to visit our country and do some cryptobusiness- welcome to us!
Melody2

Activity: 137
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:21:13 PM

In my nation the government doesn't give a damn about cryptocurrency. There are more pressing issues to tackle according to them. So we crypto enthusiasts are free to trade cryptocurrency and engage in token sales without issues from regulatory authorities

══════════║  Unidapp.app  ║══════════
FULLY DECENTRALIZED TRADING PLATFORM
══════════║  Unidapp.app  ║══════════
gaponya

Activity: 142

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:25:58 PM

I say from Ukraine myself that we have very little information about this, and in general about cryptology only in investigative programs where deputies tell that in them about a few thousand bitcoins are the essence!
Vdh135

Activity: 89

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:33:59 AM

In my country with the crypt everything is pretty sad. The government decided to take measures only on taxation, but did not develop a legislative base in relation to the crypt as a whole.
Ceballos

Activity: 621
Merit: 288

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:35:24 AM

Its not banned yet in my country. I hope its not going to be banned.
I think its all related to european central bank decision but you will never be sure what the politicians are going to do.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

██████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████
Ekenegbu123

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:39:25 AM

It's getting bigger every day. We had a lot of successful ICOs and people are learning about cryptocurrencies and their pros every day. Our blockchain organisations are forming alliances and cooperating with the government to enforce regulation which would stabilise the whole crypto industry in our country
jazz1984

Activity: 392
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:06:09 AM

In my country, crypto-currencies are not officially recognized, but on the other hand they are not banned openly, so people do not much advertise their involvement in crypto-currencies, but like many here said, our community is growing.
Leezkie22

Activity: 198

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:13:31 AM

In my country we have a lot of people working in crypto. But i think its not well recognize in the society of government. Thats why rich people get richer and richer but the government will just dont mind it.
curnez88888

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:58:56 PM

In my country Bitcoin are prohibited but none of legal regulations has been announced. But there are so many investors and trader in my country, even there is a lot of exchanges.
strawberrypills

Activity: 164

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:33:27 PM

The Philippine government is still hush-hush about cryptocurrency although there have been news lately about 10 or so blockchain companies that are planning to operate here. They announced last month that crypto-to-fiat and fiat-to-crypto exchange transactions should be conducted offshore, in order to avoiding running afoul of Philippine law. Still waiting for some major news.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: