Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 03:54:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Your Country and Cryptos  (Read 5287 times)
AoniOn

Activity: 121
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:04:15 AM

In my country with the cryptocurrency everything is bad. The government decided to take taxation of this, but they did not develop a normative base in relation to the crypt at all.

In my country, the situation is similar. The truth is we have all the fun. We have banned the sale of crypto-currencies, although our banks are relaxed its buy and sell... And in open.

SUBAJ | GLOBAL NETWORK
REVOLUTIONIZE THE SHOPING EXPERIENCE A CRYPTO-BASE REWARDS SYSTEM
 (https://www.subaj.com/#/)
texas23

Activity: 294
Merit: 30

The future of advertisement intelligence

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:09:54 AM

in my country is often discussed and will be used is the technology that is called blockchain with bitcoin coin is a lot of people began to plunge in investment. but in my country still under government regulations should not be used for payment instruments and may only be for coins and for investments and there is no legal clarity in my country.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀ ● ◯ SaTT - The Revolution of Advertising Transactions ◯ ● ▀▀▀▀▀█▄
●███    Website | Ann Thread | Whitepaper | Facebook | Twitter | Telegram    ███●
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   PRE-SALE COMPLETED IN LESS THAN 24 HOURS!   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JoniPopens

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:10:40 AM

my country is not particularly rich and politicians always try to collect money by imposing taxes in the state, and recently there was a bill that they want to impose large taxes on the crypto currency, I do not think that this is very good! so I'm afraid and hope that they will not!
dongosquad

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:14:50 AM

in my country its own crypto already popular enough and it becomes a conversation. but for transactions using crypto has still not be done due to government policies and consideration of the Government, other than it does the community have not yet quite capable to receive da some areas still hadn't quite capable in terms of internet network.

Well, most governments are banning the use of bitcoin as a means of payment. It also applies to my country. I think it is a proof of sovereignty over a country's currency and could be a preventive action to prevent the misuse of bitcoin as a crime tool.
I am very grateful in my country not to ban ownership of cryptocurrency, just given a stern warning that it is very risky.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Ziaderi33

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:18:36 AM

I'm curious, how big are cryptos in your country? Are they still collectively referred to as bitcoin, or do news reports and local media actually dive into their merit and the difference between coins, projects, companies etc. I'm from Canada and most of the current news is wavering between reports of malware installing mining agents and the Canadian Security Exchange cracking down on ICO sales.

if crypto in my country is still not famous, few people know crypto, but from time to time, buyer crypto now increase in my country

NEIRONIX | SECURITY FROM CRYPTO & ICO SCAM
Token Sale starts on September 1
https://tokensale.neironix.io
SanchoBTC

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:19:19 AM

In my country, the crypto currency is not recognized. But I hope that soon everything will change. I saw a bill that says that the government is ready to accept crypto.
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:25:30 AM

Here in my country 3 out of 5 people might probably have heard about bitcoin most probably as a result of High yield investment scheme that meaning of them is interested in. after collapse of the popular Scheme, many of them are now backing up from any related online investment or trading actvivties which make it difficult for anyone to even get their attention when talking about cryptocurrency because its registered in their mind that most online investment are scam. today I have begin to see some ICO originating from my country even though the Central Bank in my country has warned several time that people should avoid any cryptocurrency related activities. although it is not regulated nor ban. just an advice from the government
gabriella

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:26:28 AM

At present, only a few countries support BTC and altcoin, and ico cannot be legalized at all. Japan and Korea support encryption and ico very much.
In my country I think government won't ever will support cryptocurrencies, only trying to limit and regulate it for own benefits and something like that
cryptowhiz

Activity: 53
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:28:29 AM

Well I live in India, Here the cryptos have been banned
Currently either bitcoin or cryptocurrency has not been approved by the government,
but many people already use bitcoin for investment.
They are not concerned with government regulations
Rajamuda

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:43:53 AM

The crypto world is increasingly prominent and certain places exist that provide bitcoin payments, but that's not really permitted or still being challenged by the laws of government because maybe the government hasn't really deepened all that's related to crypto in terms of its advantages, they always worried about the risks etc that's not good to heard. Yet more people are entering the world of crypto, moving in bitcoin..altcoins /tokens/ ICOs but the government is still against it and really do not know in depth, it's in my country. This is still opposed, but it's not a reason to leave from the crypto world that I still predict that it will be more good welcomed by more and more countries.
prechi

Activity: 130
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 10:52:11 AM

Well, I won't say crypto is big in my county because people are still ignorant about it... But funny thing is; the word "bitcoin" is more popular than the word "crypto" when you all something like Ether, ripple, eos... They really don't know that. Its funny how someone will meet you and say... If I invest in bitcoin, how much can I get at the end of the month? Lol. But there have been series of blockchain summit going on within the country thereby creating awareness about the blockchain Tech and the Crypto industry!
Usui-Chan

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 12:39:19 PM

Our country hasn't adapted crypto yet into our systems, but most of the people know what crypto is and actually believes that our country will once accept crypto. ICOs are still prohibited and some projects can not still pass the legal stuff within creating crypto in their platforms, I hope our country will wake up and realize that crypto is reliable and safe.
ShareAccepted

Merit: 11

Victorieum Digital Wallet Revolution

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 12:49:32 PM

My country is not doing much as far as cryptos are concerned, these are seen as a very minor issue that only affects a few people and not much money.

hidingyou

Activity: 291
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 01:22:27 AM

I'm curious, how big are cryptos in your country? Are they still collectively referred to as bitcoin, or do news reports and local media actually dive into their merit and the difference between coins, projects, companies etc. I'm from Canada and most of the current news is wavering between reports of malware installing mining agents and the Canadian Security Exchange cracking down on ICO sales.
My country and crypto have a good relationship with each other because my country knew that crypto currency had the capabilities to help the people living in our country.

gunther99

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 01:25:12 AM

crypto not too popular on my country
some of them think btc is haram and they afraid will go to hell if use bitcoin, how sad it is
but still many new people come to btc Grin
dangwapo311

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 01:25:52 AM

In my country cryptocurrency has just started to be getting popular. I heard rumors and news that my country accepts and supports cryptocurrency although I am not sure if this is 100% true. I have been dealing with cryptocurrency for a while now and I haven't have any difficulties here in my country.
maiden

Activity: 457
Merit: 11

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 01:46:22 AM

Well in our county, theres a lot of people who is very interested in crypto. Most of them used to do this as a full time job. Crypto is very popular here. Specially when you say bitcoin because it is the most popular crypto coin that they know, if you have btc they think that you are rich, but dometimes when they heard crypto, some of them think that you are a scammer and such.

ronics

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:27:10 AM

The cryptocurrency goes into future money. So it is either or in the corner of the world it will be used to earn and really learn more information. It helps people who need money and maybe someday we can reach the future. So people will strive to grow the growth of the nation. If a country develops abroad it will connect and the future will be better, especially in the processing of businesses. It is at any time to change a price. So it's time to develop processing.
manyung

Activity: 86

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:28:21 AM

In my country, they don't support bitcoin to advertise but they don't ban it.  They warn people that the crypto was risky because of the price that can easily loose.  Sometimes I heard some news about cryptocurrency and some scam using bitcoin so the name of bitcoin was damaged.  It is good to hear that some actors and reporter on our country was used bitcoin and they promote, also advertise it.
darksanya

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 04:02:40 AM

I do not see any problems in the crypto industry in my country. the development of laws is under way, but there is no direct prohibition. there are attempts to develop regulatory methods, but they are still at the very beginning. so for now traders and miners feel free to earn
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: