Bitcoin Forum
July 09, 2024, 12:13:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Your Country and Cryptos  (Read 5288 times)
gokusenpai0302

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 06:38:11 AM

I'm curious, how big are cryptos in your country? Are they still collectively referred to as bitcoin, or do news reports and local media actually dive into their merit and the difference between coins, projects, companies etc. I'm from Canada and most of the current news is wavering between reports of malware installing mining agents and the Canadian Security Exchange cracking down on ICO sales.

Well in my country cryptocurrency is starting to legalized and support by the government, right now I pay my utility bills using my cryptocurrency wallet which really good because this allowed this kind of payment method in our country. Unfortunately, which is based on the recent news in my country, the government will be starting to control the cryptocurrency transactions and charge tax on it, which I still do not know what will be the effect soon.

|█ ▌     BGX.AI     ▐ █|
A DECENTRALIZED FINANCIAL PLATFORM FOR THE MOBILE GAMES INDUSTRY
|▌PRE-SALE STARTS : MAY 8, 2018▐|
yeeyeyaya

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:49:36 AM

My country's government I think is less concerned about cruptocurrency, they say that cryptocurrency has a high risk of losing money and ballooning assets. I think there should be a law that is responsible for the law for the new ico ico. such as laws that mediate ico laws. to avoid some ico-shrouded scam programs.
cryptomagnate

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:03:50 AM

I'm curious, how big are cryptos in your country? Are they still collectively referred to as bitcoin, or do news reports and local media actually dive into their merit and the difference between coins, projects, companies etc. I'm from Canada and most of the current news is wavering between reports of malware installing mining agents and the Canadian Security Exchange cracking down on ICO sales.

In my country Nigeria, the situation is quite pathetic the crypto awareness is very low when compared to countries like Russia, Japan and china. However my country citizens can differentiate between bitcoin and altcoins,understand ICOs and crypto mining though there are no mining farms.
5thFear

Activity: 1260
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 07:18:08 AM

Well i am from Pakistan and cryptos are not welcomed here. The government never knew about cryptos till December 2017 when the Bitcoin made some massive rally and was all over the news in international media. At that time the govt realized that there is a system and soon they without studying it, banned it.
Cryptohelpyou

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:33:48 AM

In my country, it's quite dangerous to do this, if you are small enough, the monthly income does not exceed 1000-3000 dollars, then no one will touch you, and if you have a big profit, or you are mincing and you already have enough farms, then you can easily be stolen by everyone, and this is all at the state level
Artron1

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:22:51 AM

In my country there are very enthusiastic investors for crypto money. Crypto dollars are valued in dollars. One dollar in my country = 4.84 Turkish lira. This is causing your money to multiply.
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:42:33 AM

Things are looking bad for crypto currencies in India. RBI, that is the federal bank in India, issued a circular asking banks and other financial institutions to stop doing business or providing financial services to those dealing in crypto currencies. In a statement on April 5, the RBI had said virtual currencies, also referred to as crypto currencies and crypto assets, raise concerns of consumer protection, market integrity and money laundering, among others.

The move came after it was observed that the several companies had started dealing in over thousands of digital currencies which, the government and the RBI claim, had no intrinsic value - therefore leaving the investors at risk. The RBI's move was an attempt to ring-fence regulated entities from the risks associated with crypto currencies.  Since December 2013, the RBI had issued four warnings against bitcoin and other crypto-currencies.

The Supreme Court is scheduled to hear the petition against the RBI circular on July 20 but had agreed for an early hearing on a separate petition filed by Internet and Mobile Association of India (IAMAI), which considers the crypto currency exchanges as its members.

Besides, the Central government is already in process of formulating a law to regulate digital currency business in India. So all in all, it is looking very grim for now.

I hope RBI understands that "Investor's protect" system should be put rules and regulations, a carpet ban wont do any good to the system as crypto market is affecting the GDP right now.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
ompoetra

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:49:58 AM

if our country is either an altcoin and a bitcoin.

Bank Indonesia declares that bitcoin is not a valid currency or payment instrument in Indonesia under Act No. 7 of 2011 concerning Currency. In addition, Bank Indonesia also prohibits the Provider of Payment System Services to conduct payment transaction processing using virtual currency (including bitcoin).

In the Elucidation of Article 34 letter a of Bank Indonesia Regulation Number 18/40 / PBI / 2016 Year 2016 concerning the Implementation of Payment Transaction Processing ("Regulation 18/2016"), it is explained that the meaning of the currency is digital money issued by parties other than the monetary authority obtained by way of mining, purchase, or transfer of rewards such as Bitcoin, BlackCoin, Dash, Dogecoin, Litecoin, Namecoin, Nxt, Peercoin, Primecoin, Ripple and Ven. Not included in the definition of virtual currency is electronic money.
amadorj76

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:00:31 AM

The crypto money world is having lively days. At the moment our country has not legalized it, but it will certainly regulate it in the future. The crypt will know all yesterday in the future.

My country the Philippines is not against the use of crypto currency, but crypto here is not totally legal and some people are still believing that they should not trust crypto because what it brings to us can harm our financial freedom, its the opposite of what crypto really can bring to us investors.
ZumbiLe

Activity: 115

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:37:28 AM

My nation is constantly kept mystery exchanging. The legislature in my nation denies bitcoin and we don't exchange or arrange a gathering for open dialog. That truly is a burden for us. I need to peruse the news about crypto in remote daily papers and it is hard to get precise data in the daily paper.
sandiskumen

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:43:34 AM

If in my country always kept secret.Because in my country still prohibit Bitcoin and I do not trade or organize groups for public discussion. That is really a loss for me. Unfortunately I am still in a country that is still in a forbidden territory against cryptocurrancy.
lili song

Activity: 980
Merit: 509

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:11:31 PM

in my country crypto is still a debate because At the moment our country has not legalized it, but it will certainly regulate it in the future. the current digital currency is already global and can be bought wherever it is.ven if many countries have restrictions on it, it cannot be completely banned.
Sakabana

Activity: 55

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:24:12 AM

My country is neutral to crypto,
It does not prohibit crypto but does not authorize the crypto currency as a means of payment because it is so against the legislation Smiley
Jasell

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 11:25:43 AM

In my country, I think the level of awareness is very low and I think it would take half a decade for the government to take into consideration of the legalization of Bitcoin. Poverty and crime rate is high that is why I think the Government is still have lots of things to prioritize. There are times that our National News Channels came to report Bitcoin as associated with Ponzi Schemes(Scam) and even warned the public not to get involved. That is why, I think it would take time to really educate my countrymen of what cryptocurrency is all about.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
Aduhekl

Activity: 80

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:30:27 PM

This year 2018 turns into a truly substantial period for digital currency in my nation Indonesia. the legislature quickly disallowed it, however crisp breezes accompany the sanctioning of a prompt control to direct the flow of bitcoin and altcoin
Sandeepmanwall

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:42:14 AM

Yes,In my country its own crypto already popular enough and it becomes a conversation. but for transactions using crypto has still not be done due to government policies and consideration of the Government.so crypto is the best policy in my country.
EmJay

Activity: 563
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:03:35 PM

Crypto in my country is growing day by day and people are aware of it but not all are doing crypro especially those who were in provinces and only have a limited access on internet. And also thw government is supporting it so there is no problem in our country. Also ypu can hear it in media that are in news .
Zhenka

Activity: 362
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:05:41 PM

In my country many people know about cryptocurrency, but the popularity I do not see. Mostly cryptocurrency used by young people who produced it uses for payment of goods and services abroad. Also there are about 10 Internet shops in which you can pay using BTC and ETH.
JohnMacZeppelin

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:06:45 PM

It seems to me that now people should clearly understand that crypto-currencies in different countries are perceived in different ways, for example in Europe, crypto-currencies can be calculated, but in the countries of the East, crypto-currencies are prohibited by law.
EnormousCoin101

Activity: 510
Merit: 100

BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:09:17 PM

Here in my country only a few people know Altcoin but they know about Bitcoin because it has a news recently about a group who uses Bitcoin as their front to scam people. we have a few channel for news about digital currency and only a few store who accept Bitcoin as payment so it will take more years before it adopts in my country.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: