Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:18:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Your Country and Cryptos  (Read 5280 times)
KofiAdepa

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:20:49 PM

For my country BTC has not been legalized yet but there are many admirers and holders. They use it for their personal transactions day in day out. All that we hope is to wake up one day to find out that things has turned around and BTC is now legal.

●  ●  ●    Auditchain    ●  ●  ●
◄►  REAL-TIME ASSURANCE. ONE BLOCK AT A TIME  ◄►
mandeepcrypto

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:22:35 PM

In my country very less people are aware about it.They have very less knowledge about it.They just want profit through this business.
mdenys

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:35:51 PM

In my country ( Uganda ) people don't know much about crypto and it is very sad situation when you have a usual conversation with someone and then you suddenly ask him or her "you know Monero is rising today but Tron is falling " or something like this and then you start watching the wide open eyes and  a silent answer in them "What ??!! " ))) It is not illegal in Uganda but nobody is interested in it.
Navneet1120

Activity: 233

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:37:16 PM

Government in my country do not allow to invest in crypto world but still many people are working in this field to earn profit.
Jakson123777

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:53:05 PM

I live in a country where cryptocurrency is free floating.It is not recognized by the state.But for the presence of cryptocurrency is not punished.When the cryptocurrency is recognized in most countries and will be taxed.Then the whole world will start a new wave of HYIP.
Cryptoguru274

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 04:58:43 PM

I'm curious, how big are cryptos in your country? Are they still collectively referred to as bitcoin, or do news reports and local media actually dive into their merit and the difference between coins, projects, companies etc. I'm from Canada and most of the current news is wavering between reports of malware installing mining agents and the Canadian Security Exchange cracking down on ICO sales.

To be very sincere with you, in my country Nigeria, the adoption rate in cryptocurrecy is very low because of the attitude of government towards it,however many people in my country can differentiate between bitcoin and altcoins now.

Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:03:11 PM

Gov is very much against crypto in my country
Exchanges moved to other places in Europe
At least we have very active bitcoin group they have found that tax legislation are against constitution so thanks that i am enjoying tax free year
There is possible to buy nothing with crypto here

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
angrybirdy

Activity: 994
Merit: 276

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 05:10:10 PM

Government in my country do not allow to invest in crypto world but still many people are working in this field to earn profit.
the opposite to my country, government doesnt give any restrictions about investing into crypto, they are just giving us an advice and a few warnings that it is really risky, because some people can use crypto to scam other people.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
max6575

Activity: 1176

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 07:26:36 PM

to work as applying details on customs with casuals on repetitiveness as managing tasks on requirements to complete with plan on projection.
to gains with shifts of difference as expending details on occupation as the utilization.

apitico

Activity: 571

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:26:43 PM

In my country, there are no restrictions on cryptocurrencies, and you can do anything, but the government wants to introduce a bill on the legalization of cryptocurrencies, although it is more like the government wants to introduce a tax on cryptocurrencies.

A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:31:56 PM

in my country crypt has not yet been properly developed, but interest is growing and I hope that it will change

I am glad that my country is not going to ban Bitcoin and the cryptocurrencies. However, I have heard that all the miners and the crypto traders will pay taxes soon. I am ready to do it if the tax sum is not large.
dearbesz1219

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:33:07 PM

In my country there is still no strict rules and guidelines how to pay taxes. So I do not know how to pay it. That is why I am not selling cryptocurrencies and waiting for better examplanation from the government Cheesy.
Raidal

Activity: 560

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 06:44:41 PM

My country, Indonesia, has not given the legal status to crypto currencies to be used as a payment instrument or currency. But local news is always reporting on the development of the latest crypto currencies. Every time I open an internet search site in my country, I immediately see the main news headlines, one of them is about crypto currencies. In my country, there are many crypto currency players, even every day there is always an increase in the number of people joining crypto currencies and people investing in crypto currencies. The fluctuating and downward trend in the crypto currency market does not dampen the spirit of crypto currency players in my country. Hopefully the presence of the new crypto currency player can add to the contribution so that the market situation can improve soon.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
donadoni212

Activity: 456

Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 04:54:18 AM

Bitcoin in my country is starting to grow, with news covering bitcoin and other cryptocurrency investments. I come from Indonesia with a large enough population. I think in my country it should allow cryptocurrency to be used as a transaction tool but with the laws that prohibit bitcoin used in indonesia making bitcoin and altcoin banned in my country.

mariaana

Activity: 399
Merit: 16

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 05:32:49 AM

My country has accepted crypto as an equivalent of money coming from overseas but see to it that the person who receives money from crypto undergoes a verification process following the central bank regulation. Although the crypto exchange is at early stage, I am glad that my country has accepted crypto.
Jdragon6x6

Activity: 247
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 05:39:15 AM

Here where I live cryptocurrency is not that popular to the masses but my country supports the use of it. In fact it is legalize here, we have a lot of establishments that accepts cryptocurrency. We even have banks here that accepts cryptocurrency. Cashing out here in my country is very easy for there are many remittance accepts cryptocurrency.
Froy

Activity: 476

https://saturn.black

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 05:41:41 AM

Heard that they are going to impose a profit tax on crypto-currencies, and then probably the regulation of projects will be. But as yet, as always, these are just words, and only 10-15% of the population is engaged in it, and most likely in the future, growth will only continue because of poverty and unemployment.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
btcnijuan

Activity: 421
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 05:43:55 AM

We can use crypto in my country but there are limitations, I'm lucky I lived in a country that doesn't illegalize crypto currency. But i feel sad for my country because bitcoin here mostly use in scams
Lzen88

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 05:49:53 AM

For my country, there hasn't been an outright ban on cryptos. There have been announcements or notices posted by the federal bank to beware of cryptos and that it is unregulated so if anything goes wrong, you are on your own.

The people in the country, many of them think of cryptos and blockchain as scams. Everytime people hear of cryptos or blockchain, they doubt and are very wary about what you have to say or offer. Many people here still prefer to use cash/credit cards instead of paywave or online transfer.

I think it would take some time for my country to accept crypto and the wonders of blockchain. The people should be better educated about cryptos and blockchain to change their perspective. In short, my country and cryptos go like this : cryptos = blockchain = scam  Huh
aggeyysido

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

The Intelligent Retail Currency

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:16:08 PM

In Latvia, cryptocurrency is not prohibited, but it has no official status. The mass media exaggerates the opinion that these are unreliable investments due to the constant fluctuations in the exchange rate.

Ⓞ fluzcoin Ⓞ
█ The Intelligent Retail Currency █
❐ Backed up by global retailers ❐ Legally compliant ❐ Non-speculative
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: