Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 12:28:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who controls the Bitcoin system?  (Read 1413 times)
coinholic

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 10:50:34 PM

I think nobody can control or own the bitcoin system like they can not control and possess the technology by email and the internet. I think Bitcoin is no different than a mobile application or program that offers a personal Bitcoin wallet and allows users to send and receive Bitcoin.
Nobody owns Bitcoin or the system in which it functions. It is the community that dictates the movement and value of Bitcoin. The activities that are being made have direct impact into the value or price of any cryptocurrency as a whole.

You may ask, who or what is the community? The community is composed of the users, traders, investors, project creators, bounty participants, etc...In short, the community is us! We make the impact. We control the system and the market.

bitcoinpapa

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:08:41 PM

Their are godfathers of bitcoin ecosystem who can manipulate it the way they like. After all someone created it in the first place, Not God. So someone is also there changing and manipulating it the way it suites them. It's a company after all. Its been governed by a certain group of people.
yj300316

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:15:45 AM

Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency is decentralized, no one control it.
Government may have a regulations about it, but they cannot fully control bitcoin.

W E M A R K   ❱ ❱❱   https://www.wemark.com/
Blockchain-based marketplace for digital content
LindaFallar

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:18:54 AM

I think, no one can control the Bitcoin system. Its a personal system. The user can only control the Bitcoin she/he is folding.
Pancheng

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:41:32 AM

Nobody control the Bitcoin system but I know there are groups who maintain the system like in our forum, everyone can join in and no one can stop them, Moderators can influence the flow of the system but in accordance to rules and guidelines not by the way they just want it.

gscplatform.io ─ ✈ ─ Navigate To The Heart Of A Revolution
▐ █▐▌ICO Presale July 1st, 2018▐▌█▐
Aryadwipanggah

Activity: 350
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:13:47 AM

I think no one can control BITCOIN, even if there is a decrease and increase in price it all happens because of the volume of transactions buying and selling
Abete

Merit: 17

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:26:10 AM

can be said the same for some people, but I have more views than that. I'm sure bitcoin until now is still the best in the network of digital currency.
thanhhoian2016

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:42:36 AM

In your opinion. Which is system?
Bitcoin security system is offered by the purse providers, exchange systems are offered by those who have a market.
But for a price change system for every penny and every second, I think we get involved in it.
noorman0

Activity: 1764
Merit: 695

[Nope]No hype delivers more than hope

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 05:58:56 AM

In your opinion. Which is system?
Bitcoin security system is offered by the purse providers, exchange systems are offered by those who have a market.
But for a price change system for every penny and every second, I think we get involved in it.
Hello Spammers..
I do not know until when people like you no longer meet this forum with junk posts. I am only concerned about your situation like this. I hope you realize it before you get rid of it.

Which system?
The BTC security system is only offered by the purse provider. and exchange systems offered by those who have a market.
But for a price change system for every penny and every second, I think we all get involved in it.

This space for rent.
Available in mid January 2024 - PM me
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:25:19 AM

literarily nobody has control over other peoples bitcoin but the price of bitcoin can be influenced by people that hold the highest percentage of the coin in their wallet so technically they have control over the price but they don't have control over the activities of other holders of the bitcoin. the same thing applies to altcoin as well. major coin holder can control the price and that is what caused pump and dump of the coin some time because the price has been influenced
RioAnjay

Activity: 25

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:29:58 AM

Bitcoin is controlled by all its users worldwide. Developers can indeed improve Bitcoin software, but they can not enforce changes in the Bitcoin protocol because all users are free to choose the software and version they want to use. In order to remain compatible with each other, all users need to use the following software
marjoree

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:06:22 PM

I think nobody can control or own the bitcoin system like they can not control and possess the technology by email and the internet. I think Bitcoin is no different than a mobile application or program that offers a personal Bitcoin wallet and allows users to send and receive Bitcoin.
One of the common concerns of other people here is the bitcoin system because the most questions is the person who's manipulating the bitcoin. Experts keep on saying that it is anonymous but the scary thing that other think is that what will happen if there will be a corrupted at the protocol level. Indeed, it is programmed, but as far as I know it is anonymous.

CryptoJedi1

Activity: 54

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:13:04 PM

Nobody controls Bitcoin system. It runs on the Blockchain Technology.
coinstalker23

Activity: 310
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:35:54 PM

Bitcoin and blockchain is being introduced as a decentralized system that everyone holds their own ledger so it means it doesn't need a third party like bank. So its impossible that anyone can control it thats why many country are making a regulations on how and where to use bitcoin and altcoins.
Palmholder

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:57:40 PM

Miners control bitcoin. Yes, they compete each with other and noone has monopoly, anyway they may collaborate theoreticly. They decide which transaction will be include to next block, so we all depend from them. They also keep 1mb block size because they want to get high fees

Sumo

Activity: 1098
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:11:02 PM

Technology and the bitcoin system is decentralized. But I do not rule out the fact that digital currencies can be managed by someone.
Zicadis
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027

Dump it!!!

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:17:39 PM

In some technical way the devs do have some control of it via a consensus that's why bitcoin in the past was able to be forked but if you mean a person having the power to hit the on/off switch I think the control lies within the decentralised computers scattered all around the world with no stop or start button and you can not compare btc to an app thats wrong!! Apps are easy to hack as compared to bitcoin which is a complex unhackable technology.
laryillary

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:41:14 PM

Bitcoin does not belong to anyone. This technology can be used by anyone who follows the rules of this currency.
It is not controlled by any central bank, and the person who first proposed the use of bitcoin for several years does not make itself felt.
Everyone can make sure that this currency does only what it is supposed to do, and its creator no longer controls operations with bitcoins.
Now it is the responsibility of independent developers. That is, bitcoin has become a so-called open source software, which can be downloaded and used for free at your own discretion.
catok broek

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:08:26 PM

I think market control bitcoin. because of decentralized system attached on bitcoin, its volatility proves that market puts its hand on bitcoin. Miners and traders are players that take profit from the volatility of bitcoin.
janelleshepard

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:14:49 PM

Noone controls Bitcoin system at all because it was built by the blockchain system and there are only blocks in this system not controller.
The only thing you can control in Bitcoin is the price which is very insane in every moments. Sometimes it was dump and sometimes it was pump but invest in it will be profit all the time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: