Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:06:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who controls the Bitcoin system?  (Read 1409 times)
laryillary

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:11:43 PM

Legislators do not have time for all the changes. They, of course, will have to come up with new laws, because the old schemes of financial control for bitcoins are simply not calculated, because the crypto currency is beyond traditional currency instruments.
But the process of adaptation, of course, will take a lot of time, and in the process it may turn out that it was necessary to manage the electronic currency in a different way.
So all attempts of regulators to subordinate bitcoin to themselves can lead to nothing. Therefore it seems to me that it is not so easy to control this currency.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xxToaDxx

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:48:59 AM

Bitcoin is controlled by all its users worldwide. Developers can indeed improve Bitcoin software, but they can not enforce changes in the Bitcoin protocol because all users are free to choose the software and version they want to use. In order to remain compatible with each other, all users need to use software that follows the same rules. Bitcoin is controlled by 80% consensus of the miners.
yahamidu

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:54:23 AM

I think nobody can control or own the bitcoin system like they can not control and possess the technology by email and the internet. I think Bitcoin is no different than a mobile application or program that offers a personal Bitcoin wallet and allows users to send and receive Bitcoin.

yes, it's true.bitcoin is controlled by all of us. in my opinion
kasemin

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:15:25 AM

Ideally there is a claim that controls Bitcoin, it has developers who update and improve the operating system in an effort to make it more efficient. Bitcoin gives them the power to manipulate the price, they can easily change the price if they want to. With Blockchain technology, pure Bitcoin is controlled by all its users so the price also depends on buying and selling activities in bitcoin markets instead.
01asd

Activity: 238
Merit: 112

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:18:48 AM

Bitcoin is controlled by all its users worldwide. Developers can indeed improve Bitcoin software, but they can not enforce changes in the Bitcoin protocol because all users are free to choose the software and version they want to use. In order to remain compatible with each other, all users need to use software that follows the same rules. Bitcoin is controlled by 80% consensus of the miners.
I think that the OP must understand the true concept and the basic knowledge of Bitcoin and crypto world. For what I heard and I what I read from the OP post, I think the OP clearly does not understand the basic system of Bitcoin. The purpose of the Bitcoin creation is that no one can control Bitcoin including government. So people can use Bitcoin as they like to do transaction and create their own freedom of financial. That is the unique and the dangerous thing about Bitcoin. It can be use for anything and the price can change at anytime.
wilburwilbur

Activity: 266
Merit: 33

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:26:38 AM

bitcoin is controlled by its users
but to deepen it, bitcoin is controlled by people who have greater share of bitcoin
just like in stock bonding, stockholders who have a large amount share in the company are mostly the people who controls it or the decision is theirs
but technically speaking, developers control bitcoin in a way

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
cech makey1

Activity: 110

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:00:32 PM

no one controls it, bitcoin is only controlled all its users, developers only improve software but can not impose changes in bitcoin protocol
dynospytan

Activity: 364
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:02:09 PM
Last edit: April 18, 2018, 12:30:27 PM by dynospytan

I think nobody can control or own the bitcoin system like they can not control and possess the technology by email and the internet. I think Bitcoin is no different than a mobile application or program that offers a personal Bitcoin wallet and allows users to send and receive Bitcoin.

You are right about that no own the bitcoin system but you are wrong with nobody can control it. Bitcoin can be controlled and the controllers are the user of it. So how do we know if how bitcoin systems works? It is a decentralized system that no one can control it even the government. But in terms of its price, bitcoin can be controlled. A lot of people who earns a lot in bitcoin or should I say those wealthy person, sometimes they manipulated the bitcoin price so they will get benefit of it.
glaciercapital

Activity: 145
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:09:34 PM

will update my reply for this post later.

While I agree that because bitcoin is decentralized no single party has complete control over the system, however I believe the miners and many of the large crypto whales can have a huge amount of impact on the price and therefore often hashing power.

Houseman

Activity: 156

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:17:43 PM

Bitcoin doesn't control by any one, bitcoin itself invented by using decentralization system. Thus meaning that no one can solely control bitcoin system and more over with bitcoin's unique technique which is Blockchain, it help to register every single transaction without control by anyone, thus bitcoin is not control by anyone.

▮▮█ # metahashYour Gate to Decentralized Internet# metahash █▮▮
#TraceChain#MetaApps#MetaGate#MetaHashCoin
▮▮█▬▬▬▬▬❰Facebook❱▬❰Twitter❱▬❰Telegram❱▬❰Ann thread❱▬▬▬▬▬█▮▮
mackenzie5

Activity: 156

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:02:02 PM

The bitcoin system is controlled by the block chain technology very efficiently.and its features are attractive to the global business people and the rich investors through out the world. So bitcoin is acquired wide  popularity around the world and it can be used for the day to day requirement of human being such as for the  usage of domestic bill payment shopping and the international shopping from any where to any thing. Now bitcoin is getting familiarize to all levels of people for their requirement.
sopy82

Activity: 57

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:02:24 AM

pure bitcoin is controlled by all its users so the price also depends on buying and selling activity in bitcoin markets and fluctuations, price through agreement with the user. But the unique feature of this technology is that bitcoin transactions are confirmed by miners and recorded on all connected servers around the world.
biuifyus

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 07:06:22 AM

According to my own understanding, BTC is owned by global users to control, no one can be forced to change the BTC agreement, because all users around the world have the freedom to choose what they want to use the software, so this is the advantage of the BTC, is also gradually acknowledged that BTC status.
mware

Activity: 390

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:19:46 AM

Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency based on an open-source software. no one is controlling bitcoin. It’s fully decentralised. But practically it’s developed and supervised by contributors, miners, big exchanges and traders.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:21:04 AM

I don't think that there is someone who controls the bitcoin system because bitcoin is decentralized so nobody owns bitcoin and nobody has the power to control it so i think that bitcoin is just relying on the community and also from the people who uses it and buy and sell it on the market so bitcoin is just neutral and there is nothing to worry like being manipulated.
Beroximos

Activity: 96

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:22:03 AM

We All control BTC protocol and WE all Are under the control of everybody.
tianok21

Activity: 128

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:23:49 AM

Nobody control bitcoin because it is decentralize program and no one can manipulate it.

I don't think that there is someone who controls the bitcoin system because bitcoin is decentralized so nobody owns bitcoin and nobody has the power to control it so i think that bitcoin is just relying on the community and also from the people who uses it and buy and sell it on the market so bitcoin is just neutral and there is nothing to worry like being manipulated.

I agree with you.

Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency based on an open-source software. no one is controlling bitcoin. It’s fully decentralised. But practically it’s developed and supervised by contributors, miners, big exchanges and traders.

Right bitcoin is an open - source software and nobody can control because of decentralized program of it.
Elips1

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:26:13 AM

According on bitcoin's history, No single institution controls the bitcoin network. It is maintaned by a group volunteer coders and run by an open network of dedicated computers spread arround the world.
Ajinomoto40

Activity: 338

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:51:10 AM

No one can control or hold the bitcoin because it is decentralize program so no one can manipulate it or use it in bad things. either the government of any country don't have a power to control it as I said it is decentralize program.

The Alchemlst

Activity: 350

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 07:57:10 AM

It is like a self sustaining system that needs no maintenance which keeps alive and functional by the people who uses it making it circulate throughout the market. I love how bitcoin system was made to have such impervious security that we can put our trust to invest into. I think being made as a decentralize currency does not require it to be controlled by a single entity or company.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: