Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 10:15:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who controls the Bitcoin system?  (Read 1411 times)
NewBet

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:24:15 AM

Bitcoin is a decentralized currency which means no one controls the entire system. You as a user control your own coins just like other users which does not put power in the hands of a single person. This is why the governments are against it because there is no way for them to control which means there is no way for them to control the users and what they do with their money.
roller24

Activity: 318
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:41:54 AM

if we knew and could indeed control bitcoin then I think the course would now did madly flew up maybe soon it will actually happen
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 11:44:11 AM

I think nobody can control or own the bitcoin system like they can not control and possess the technology by email and the internet. I think Bitcoin is no different than a mobile application or program that offers a personal Bitcoin wallet and allows users to send and receive Bitcoin.

i heard a japanese version of graf dracula is doing that,

sr32703

Activity: 560
Merit: 104

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 11:46:12 AM

According to me Nobody control bitcoin system . Even it's decentralization but you can say that bitcoin is controlled by all of us.

nara1892

Activity: 1582
Merit: 660

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:59:55 AM

Miner is the one who controls bitcoin network, and anyone can be a miner and participate in processing bitcoin transactions in the world
You can join in one of pool to work together to mine bitcoin.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
cryptonad

Activity: 85
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:42:29 PM

Nobody controls the bitcoin system as I think because it is decentralized. We the people most especially who did earned a lot of money  are the one who has the big part of making it works.
s.mahmood

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 01:44:21 PM

Many large bitcoin holder in our forum, if they able to change bitcoin price,I think they do that again and again.But it is not possible because bitcoin is a decentralized crypto currency system.
assyla

Activity: 319

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:49:03 PM

I think nobody can control or own the bitcoin system like they can not control and possess the technology by email and the internet. I think Bitcoin is no different than a mobile application or program that offers a personal Bitcoin wallet and allows users to send and receive Bitcoin.
There is no one that controlling the system of bitcoin, the bitcoin price is affected by some factors such as the law of supply and demand which is the most factor that affects the price of bitcoin.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
gunhell16

Activity: 1708
Merit: 492

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:53:15 PM

Bitcoin is controlled by the people all over the world.
the system of sending and receiving is also held by the people (miners)
they are the one who gets involved in it.
This is why governments and bank are getting on their nerves as they want bitcoin to be regulated but its very hard.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Krispin47

Activity: 212

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:00:58 PM

Developers can indeed improve Bitcoin software, but they can not enforce changes in the Bitcoin protocol because all users are free to choose the software and version they want to use. In order to remain compatible with each other
bajigur894784

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:02:16 PM

Bitcoin is controlled by all its users worldwide. the developer can indeed improve Bitcoin software, but they can not force change in Bitcoin because all users are free to choose the software and version they want to use. In order to stay with each other, all users need to use the same rule-compliant software. Bitcoin can only work well if there is a full consensus among all its users. Thus, all users and developers have a strong incentive to realize this consensus.
crazy-pilot

Activity: 861
Merit: 253

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 02:06:23 PM

big pools and miners controlling bitcoin systems and their network hash rate , no one could centralize control bitcoin at all only all people.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
pucunghul

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:07:44 PM

yes you are right, as it is the specialty of bitcoin. and different when compared to the obvious altcoin there is a developer behind it.
bitcoin becomes the most promising crypto in investment or trade. that's why bitcoin evolves as the times progress.

Cryptoman55227

Activity: 18

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:09:48 PM

The whole concept of BTC and blockchain was created to make sure that no one controls the technology.
chickenfried12
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:17:25 PM

my point of view is that we are all part of a game of bitcoin, we can only control it at a sufficient level and make our investments properly. you need to go ahead with gains and losses may be the issue at this time those who have large amounts of money may want to take control of the manipulation can add the price can break
masterchief001

Activity: 585

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:28:03 PM

Bitcoin is an open source software that was originally operated by Satoshi Nakamoto. Nakamoto left the site in 2010 and handed over the key to Gavin Andresen. Andresen claims he has managed to decentralize and said: "As soon as Satoshi left and put the project on my shoulders, one of the first things I did was try to decentralize it. Leave Bitcoin to a fully decentralized network.
Krispin47

Activity: 212

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:34:45 PM

Developers can indeed improve Bitcoin software, but they can not enforce changes in the Bitcoin protocol because all users are free to choose the software and version they want to use. In order to remain compatible with each other, all users need to use software that follows the same rules
filtyfrank251

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:40:38 PM

Noone controls the Bitcoin system. Nó hoạt động dễ dàng, nhanh chóng thông qua công nghệ blockchain hiện đại và có tính bảo mật cao. Chính vì thế, bitcoin ra đời rất được nhiều người tưởng tượng bởi công nghệ hiện đại của nó và giao dịch tự trên thị trường cryptocurrency.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
maximkretov

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 02:44:09 PM

The popularity of the bitcoin cryptocurrency beats all records, which can not but cause heated discussions about its future, despite the fact that opinions about it vary greatly: some fully support the virtual currency, while others absolutely do not believe in its potential. "Voice of Russia" discussed the phenomenon of bitcoin with Andreas Lehrbaum, Chairman of the nonprofit organization "Bitcoin Austria".
Wayan_Pedjeng

Activity: 913
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:45:52 PM

Developers can indeed improve Bitcoin software, but they can not enforce changes in the Bitcoin protocol because all users are free to choose the software and version they want to use. In order to remain compatible with each other, all users need to use software that follows the same rules

The problem is that if some software developer wants to enforce his changes to Bitcoin, then he can easily create a forked chain. Ever since the first forked coin was created (Bitcoin Cash), we had dozens of such forked chains.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: