Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:12:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: issues on the internet  (Read 3499 times)
santiPOGI

Activity: 1004
Merit: 111

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:01:20 PM

do you think positive and negative issues about cryptocurency on the internet will affect the rise and fall of the price of cryptocurency. therefore I have an opinion, what if we make a positive issue about cryptocurency that may make or affect the rise and fall of the market price of cryptocurency and here we are in a very big community, isn't that likely to affect globally ?
and how do you think about it ?, I want to see opinions from your side of perspective
 Thank you for your concern

The Internet is a big part of the cryptocurrency.
remember that there will be zero transaction of any crypto if there will be no internet.
social media, this is one of many reason why many prices are having up and downs.
FUD and fake news are really disturbing.
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
eloymjb

Activity: 247
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:02:54 PM

i think many country around the world had issues on the internet, not necessary the speed of it but the performance of the company that handle on it. including my country have a issue on it. internet service have a high price but slow speed connection and when you have a trouble they are slow to fix it.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WORLDOPOLY ◈     ▐   FACEBOOKANN THREADTELEGRAM TWITTER INSTAGRAM           ▌    JOIN OUR ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
reighbut2017

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:11:26 PM

i think many country around the world had issues on the internet, not necessary the speed of it but the performance of the company that handle on it. including my country have a issue on it. internet service have a high price but slow speed connection and when you have a trouble they are slow to fix it.

Internet plays an important role in cryptocurrency business because all transaction in and out is processed using internet and I believe once there is an issues on internet it really affect our crypto market.
royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:38:54 PM

What drives the price is the trade volume which are mostly affected by news on the internet. Sometimes the negative can be many and even in the midst of the turbulent news coin still seem to thrive due to trade volume already provided.
dongbat03

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:47:11 AM

What drives the price is the trade volume which are mostly affected by news on the internet. Sometimes the negative can be many and even in the midst of the turbulent news coin still seem to thrive due to trade volume already provided.

The issues on internet creates a big impact to crypto market so its very important to maintain availabitity of internet connection to avoid any panic selling of some investor.
raybut37

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:59:02 AM

The issues on internet creates a big impact to crypto market so its very important to maintain availabitity of internet connection to avoid any panic selling of some investor.

Yes, considering all crypto transaction requires internet connection to access and if ever internet is falling I belive all cryptocurrency are allso falling and might be lost in crypto market.
janhllr

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:14:02 AM

Yes, the media has something to do with the price of cryptocurrency but the deal lies within the technology and the attitude of governments towards our community. Remember that the media is somehow controlled by the government. They can just use that to make the whole society to turn their back to us (not the whole but 70%).
nniecan001

Activity: 322
Merit: 21

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:10:25 AM

Internet plays an important role in cryptocurrency business because all transaction in and out is processed using internet and I believe once there is an issues on internet it really affect our crypto market.
For the reason that the internet is one of the main tool to connect a lot of people around the world without limitation, as long as peer to peer connection occurs, the crypto will affect on it either good or bad. That's why it rise on internet first than television and other things on our surrounding. In current time, this will continue on an on till the entire world belongs the importance and domination of cryto currencies/community.
sajeebur rahaman

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

I love Beauty

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 12:24:27 PM

If we talk about news, then it would be a time to say that there was a lot of influence in the little news market,Hope this does not happen in the future, it was a time before the news was certified that the market started moving.This problem will last one day, and since the day we will be able to do healthy trading, It is normally in the market's new condition

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

Emitdama

Activity: 1895
Merit: 328

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:55:15 AM

what if we make a positive issue about cryptocurency that may make or affect the rise and fall of the market price of cryptocurency and here we are in a very big community, isn't that likely to affect globally ?

A positive information is not enough to cause any positive growth to crypto currency rather time is what is important because technology keeps growing and blockchain keeps improving.
With the passage of time, you will see lot of advancement in the technology and along with it, you will also notice a lot of positive changing in this world as well. However, you can’t expect that there will be no significant change in case of the crypto currencies in the future and that they will not achieve any significant success. Things will surely change and that too in a way we want them to change.
Mota satish

Activity: 78

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:17:31 AM

We all not like iseus of Internet we not like slow speed of internet in India jio is best internet speed
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:08:01 PM

With ouut Internet we can't work bitcoin.Internet is a most important if we want work bitcoin.

Internet is very important, because everyone depend on this thing right now. Not just bitcoin or cryptocurrency but all businesses around the world are depending on this technology. Many places around the world are still not Internet capable so they might missed
the great opportunity in the world of internet or they just having a simple life but they are complete. Well, Internet will last forever now, and using this thing cryptocurrency can also survive every challenges.
Even today the internet becomes a primary need for human beings, the internet is not only a business field for some people but as a new source of information for many people, the internet is also adopted as a bank's financial system. so the importance of the internet I'm sure in the next few years the internet will spread throughout the world, everyone will connect to the internet, cryptocurrency may take an important position in the future because of the development of the internet
Findingnemo

Activity: 2324
Merit: 758

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:55:12 PM

With ouut Internet we can't work bitcoin.Internet is a most important if we want work bitcoin.

Internet is very important, because everyone depend on this thing right now. Not just bitcoin or cryptocurrency but all businesses around the world are depending on this technology. Many places around the world are still not Internet capable so they might missed
the great opportunity in the world of internet or they just having a simple life but they are complete. Well, Internet will last forever now, and using this thing cryptocurrency can also survive every challenges.
Even today the internet becomes a primary need for human beings, the internet is not only a business field for some people but as a new source of information for many people, the internet is also adopted as a bank's financial system. so the importance of the internet I'm sure in the next few years the internet will spread throughout the world, everyone will connect to the internet, cryptocurrency may take an important position in the future because of the development of the internet

Something you don’t do without internet so bitcoin is also like that you can definitely need internet for buying,selling and trading crypto currency.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:35:42 PM

sometimes the problem is not coming from the internet. but from the area you live in or the components and devices you use to access the internet. I want to know, where did you come from? I think you are in the interior
thegreatdodoy

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:35:45 PM

sometimes the problem is not coming from the internet. but from the area you live in or the components and devices you use to access the internet. I want to know, where did you come from? I think you are in the interior

for countries who accepted and legalize bitcoin in their country they should also ensure a good internet connection because internet plays very important to improve crypto market in world wide economy.
rightway00372018

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:42:16 AM

for countries who accepted and legalize bitcoin in their country they should also ensure a good internet connection because internet plays very important to improve crypto market in world wide economy.

Internet is coinsider as a very useful tool why bitcoin exist so the people who invested in cryptocurrency should also take part to ensure good services of digital network to continue the crypto transactions and services.
rye18

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:08:40 AM

do you think positive and negative issues about cryptocurency on the internet will affect the rise and fall of the price of cryptocurency. therefore I have an opinion, what if we make a positive issue about cryptocurency that may make or affect the rise and fall of the market price of cryptocurency and here we are in a very big community, isn't that likely to affect globally ?
and how do you think about it ?, I want to see opinions from your side of perspective
 Thank you for your concern

Issues on internet is very important to resolve immediately because the future of cryptocurrency really depends on it considering all transaction pass through internet.
yanixbtc

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:42:46 PM

The negative and positive issues about cryptocurrency that spreads in the internet are the reason why it becomes more famous. The more it is talk about the more it gains publicity that is good sign of continued support from different global community.
mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:02:20 PM

Internet is coinsider as a very useful tool why bitcoin exist so the people who invested in cryptocurrency should also take part to ensure good services of digital network to continue the crypto transactions and services.
what are you saying rightway00372018? do you understand what we are talking about? you make this discussion into uncertain direction and what we are discussing. we are here discussing the intern. if you do not understand it should be better to get out of here
ajeef

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:32:25 PM

I think that internet does not directly infect price so it can move it desirable direction.  What really moves the price is big money coming in that is the mayor market mover, internet does affect price but not very much.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: