Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:32:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: issues on the internet  (Read 3499 times)
Rosa Paula

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:40:29 PM

normally one which could affect your climb throughout cryptocurrency price ranges can be there's the nice thing about it propagate via numerous cryptocurrency advertising that supplies very good innovations as well as reports to ensure a lot of merchants will certainly obtain this kind of loose change along with creating cryptocurrency price ranges enhance.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mriansa

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:52:00 PM

if there are various kinds of issues circulating from the internet or from some international media that talk about cryptocurrency ugliness then you don't have to panic because maybe it can be a very good moment to buy because if you don't panic then only other traders panic and you can buy coin at a low price.
yecats

Activity: 395
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:20:44 PM

It's  a  big  yes it will  really affect  the  rise  of  the price of bitcoin, panic for  those  who  don't  understand or technically  understand  crypto currency  we  must  help bitcoin spread the  good  news   of it.
clarky

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:08:21 AM

We may affect the market but we need the support of the well known members of this community, yes we are going bigger in this community but we need to be united on spreading good new about cypto and get supported by evidences to affect the market effectively.
alloquycrypto

Activity: 26

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:10:18 AM

Positive news is not always the cause of rising bitcoin. As we know, there are currently many positive news circulating about bitcoin. One of them is that bitcoin has been accepted in several world banks. But in fact, the price of bitcoin is still in the red zone.
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:07:10 AM

do you think positive and negative issues about cryptocurency on the internet will affect the rise and fall of the price of cryptocurency. therefore I have an opinion, what if we make a positive issue about cryptocurency that may make or affect the rise and fall of the market price of cryptocurency and here we are in a very big community, isn't that likely to affect globally ?
and how do you think about it ?, I want to see opinions from your side of perspective
 Thank you for your concern
no effect, no effect if you make positive news about cryptocurrency, because the price situation fluctuates, I think the idea if you make positive news if those who read are not in line with their expectations, they will feel that it is fraudulent news
spreading positive news about cryptocurrency might be more convincing for others to be increasingly interested in investing in cryptocurrency. it may not affect market price movements but is able to invite new investors to invest in it
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:31:13 AM

do you think positive and negative issues about cryptocurency on the internet will affect the rise and fall of the price of cryptocurency. therefore I have an opinion, what if we make a positive issue about cryptocurency that may make or affect the rise and fall of the market price of cryptocurency and here we are in a very big community, isn't that likely to affect globally ?
and how do you think about it ?, I want to see opinions from your side of perspective
no effect, no effect if you make positive news about cryptocurrency, because the price situation fluctuates, I think the idea if you make positive news if those who read are not in line with their expectations, they will feel that it is fraudulent news
spreading positive news about cryptocurrency might be more convincing for others to be increasingly interested in investing in cryptocurrency. it may not affect market price movements but is able to invite new investors to invest in it

of course it can . positive news can bring good effect to the current market  situation because if someone heared a good news regarding on the status  of cryptocurrency , they can become confident and they feel good vibes which can result for them to buy more cryptos .

now if many people are buying and hodling , we can also expect the price to go higher which is also good for most crypto user because we can always sell our coins at a high price  .
ngacengan

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:57:43 AM

for issues circulating on some internet media you should be able to respond casually and don't be too easy to be influenced by the conditions or bad news that exists and don't let you sell your assets at low prices just because you hear bad news.
nabilanur

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:58:30 AM

I do believe several regions around the globe acquired concerns on the net, not required the particular velocity than it nevertheless the efficiency with the business in which deal with about it. which includes my own region use a problem with it. websites use a large value yet gradual velocity relationship and also when you've got any problems they may be gradual to correct that.
WuGong

Activity: 158

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:42:47 AM

I think the cryptocurrency market is affected in many ways, but I think the main reason comes from hacking and whale manipulation! If you can form a very large community, then you may become a whale!
jala_soetera

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:19:15 AM

I agree with your opinion by making a positive issue about cryptocurency that can make or affect the ups and downs of cryptocurency market prices.
Raiwenkai

Activity: 60

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:19:26 AM

In our country the number one issue is the very slow connection and this affects all the transactions in terms of crypto
boty

Activity: 1162
Merit: 208

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:36:10 AM

for issues that often occur and circulate on the internet as much as possible you should not be easily influenced by the information and as much as possible you should not be too easy to panic because it will make you experience a lot of losses.

genuin

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:30:04 AM

the issues that come up really can affect the development of cryptocurrency, but we must understand that the issue will not influence enough if there is no action that is in line with the issue that we announce. It is not easy to make issues that can be understood by the community.
Lomberjack

Activity: 384
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 12:19:42 PM

I dont think that positive and negative issues will affect the price of bitcoin because they cannot manipulate its price. Even though thwy may say so many things about the cryptocurrencies out there especially in bitcoin, they will never know if the price will rise or not. They cant predict what will happen in bitcoin in the future.
Dolmar

Activity: 53

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 12:54:11 PM

Internet is the best thing to use to spread marketing thing like endorsing your project on  YouTube, posting endorsement on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Reddit and many more, this is the most fastest way to spread good news and good things, like how we advertise Bitcoin and all to this forum, but remember this is the best way also to spread a lie and fake information to insult or destroy someone or something.
Resulbil

Activity: 236
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:35:11 PM

The Internet is a great prospect for development. But you need to be careful, especially if it's about money. A lot of cybercriminals on the net who understand their impunity
Towntrap41

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:53:34 PM

Unfortunately it's not as you thought. I believe there are people up there that whatever they say or do affects the raise and fall of the market.

MOVIECOIN | THE FINTECH PLATFORM SETTING A NEW STANDARD -
- FOR ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY TRANSACTIONS
Towntrap41

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:56:26 PM

The positive and negative news that affects the raise and fall of the market comes from popular individuals with huge followers.

MOVIECOIN | THE FINTECH PLATFORM SETTING A NEW STANDARD -
- FOR ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY TRANSACTIONS
nniecan001

Activity: 322
Merit: 21

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:21:50 AM

Unfortunately it's not as you thought. I believe there are people up there that whatever they say or do affects the raise and fall of the market.
Everything is connected to each other.. sound like chain reaction or what ever. Well, even if you are a small kind of investor.. you are still counted as a bitcoin or crypto user's that can change the market on just one article or experience. You can spread fake news or good vibes and many more. As long as you are responsible in every thing that you do in crypto currencies, you still have the opportunity to change the flow of the market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: