Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:43:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: issues on the internet  (Read 3499 times)
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:49:32 AM

Unfortunately it's not as you thought. I believe there are people up there that whatever they say or do affects the raise and fall of the market.
Everything is connected to each other.. sound like chain reaction or what ever. Well, even if you are a small kind of investor.. you are still counted as a bitcoin or crypto user's that can change the market on just one article or experience. You can spread fake news or good vibes and many more. As long as you are responsible in every thing that you do in crypto currencies, you still have the opportunity to change the flow of the market.

no they cannot . only crypto related users can change the flow of the crypto market because they are the ones who buy and sells a crypto . the one that spread fake news and fuds about cryptos are also a crypto enthusiasts  because  if they arent related to crypto , do you think they will get any benefits by doing it ? 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
arikassuja

Activity: 535
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:48:38 AM

to be able to overcome the issues circulating in several media on the internet you should stay calm and do not let you be affected by bad news and do not let you panic then sell assets that you have at a very cheap price that will make you lose.
taliwang

Activity: 658

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:47:02 AM

I think some of the issues circulating on the internet can provide anxiety for traders because I am sure it will make traders depressed when there is bad news that is the most dangerous and in my opinion this price movement can be influenced by bad news.
KirunBarber

Activity: 567
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:06:38 PM

do you think positive and negative issues about cryptocurency on the internet will affect the rise and fall of the price of cryptocurency. therefore I have an opinion, what if we make a positive issue about cryptocurency that may make or affect the rise and fall of the market price of cryptocurency and here we are in a very big community, isn't that likely to affect globally ?
and how do you think about it ?, I want to see opinions from your side of perspective
 Thank you for your concern
very true, the negative issue in this year is very influential on the current market conditions ... do not know what the impact of a transaction is because the issue only exists in some parts of the world, not the whole.

and it is our duty to spread a positive aura in the world about a cryptocurrency. Let's start together with the smallest things to introduce to our environment ...

▄▄▄        2LOCAL       |   Sustainability and Prosperity   ▄▄▄
||███      (((  SERNVI SES  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN OUR "Initial Exchange Offering"(IEO)   ███ ▌       ███||
|   WEB SITE  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram   |
tracymik

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:13:36 AM

Of course, issues whether positive or negative can have effect on cryptocurrency market. As a community, we have to enhance and promote the image of cryptocurrency by putting in our best efforts. Cryptocurrency market is growing day in and day out and we have to make put in our best for the market to grow.
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:20:04 AM

I agree with your opinion by making a positive issue about cryptocurency that can make or affect the ups and downs of cryptocurency market prices.
But we must make good news about this market only if this is happening in real life, because if its not maybe it can also be consider as a hype news that will later on be a FUD news. Internet is very powerful and it can really change the trend easily. If you believe on cryptocurrency, just keep on posting the good side of this technology, and if there's a good news around the world better to share it.
Core.i7

Activity: 71
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:45:25 AM

do you think positive and negative issues about cryptocurency on the internet will affect the rise and fall of the price of cryptocurency. therefore I have an opinion, what if we make a positive issue about cryptocurency that may make or affect the rise and fall of the market price of cryptocurency and here we are in a very big community, isn't that likely to affect globally ?
and how do you think about it ?, I want to see opinions from your side of perspective
You're right its the main problem and a big issue in cryptocurrency community people believe in false news and become panic. We can use social media to spared positive news among the users it can be good contribute for bitcoins

singularcrypto

Activity: 20

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:30:44 AM

Many positive issues about crypto have been heard recently. But I don't see a significant change in the crypto market. Will positive news still affect prices? I do not think so.
Affilate User

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:57:35 PM

yes indeed the issue circulating on some internet media can give a lot of influence and this issue can make traders panic and eventually make them sell cheaply and make the cryptocurrency price at the exchange place collapse.
Toukexx99 (OP)

Activity: 192
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:54:22 AM

Many positive issues about crypto have been heard recently. But I don't see a significant change in the crypto market. Will positive news still affect prices? I do not think so.

One of the reasons why cryptocurrencies are so sensitive to good or bad news is because unlike traditional currencies, they are not regulated by any authority. Therefore, any popular sentiment or point of view created due to positive or negative news directly affects their value. Since cryptocurrencies are usually mass-managed by people working in all parts of the globe in real-time,  popularity and impression play great roles in increasing or decreasing their value. Here are some possible coincidences that make this theory a palpable fact.
Xianrenbanban

Activity: 96

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:36:13 AM

Coins in the cryptocurrency market are manipulated by humans, and the coin market is very susceptible to external factors (news, media, analysts)!
Bunsomjelican

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:19:22 PM

Probably, positive and negative issues has no connection if the price are falling or not, because all are depends on the average of the buyers and sellers in the market exchange platform. That's just only a fud news which is not good for the readers and community to heard it. Most of it are just an hearsay or rumors no reason reason to believe in.
bitcoinrays

Activity: 438
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:32:05 AM

It’s the internet so you shouldn’t be expecting people to keep quiet on what they see, everyone will always have their own opinion on whatever is trending. And that’s what they are doing right now, they are all saying their own opinion on what they see. All you have to do is neglect everything they are saying and focus on your own business and keep on hard to benefit from this before it’s too late.
putrii

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:22:07 AM

some of the issues that exist on the internet do seem to make a lot of traders who experience panic and make them mentally disturbed so that eventually makes them nervous and afraid if the price of cryptocurrency is destroyed and makes them sell their assets at cheap prices.
Turst1974

Activity: 57

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:31:46 AM

You're right its the main problem and a big issue in cryptocurrency community people believe in false news and become panic. We can use social media to spared positive news among the users it can be good contribute for bitcoins
Yeah there are lots of positive and negative issues about cryptocurrency on internet. Those who do not want bitcoin or Altcoin to be acceptable to the whole world create negative issue about this these currencies and want people to withdraw their money from crypto, but some people are trying their best to prevail cryptocurrency all over the world to maximize the utility of it between the people.
Duogembrot

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:38:40 AM

nowadays there are so many issues circulating on the internet that you should be able to sort out the information circulating and as much as possible you should not be easily affected by bad news and make sure you stay calm if there is bad news in some media circulating on the internet.
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 01:51:16 PM

Coins in the cryptocurrency market are manipulated by humans, and the coin market is very susceptible to external factors (news, media, analysts)!
Human are really taking part to the price of bitcoin to be high or to be low, it is good time because news are not going bad over the market, I did not received any and news related to bitcoin for now more and more people are investing to bitcoin, so I think people should contribute to take the price high, never see what people are saying but you only make your effort not to let the price of bitcoin be down for small issues.
Sum24

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:44:43 PM

Yeah there are lots of positive and negative issues about cryptocurrency on internet. Those who do not want bitcoin or Altcoin to be acceptable to the whole world create negative issue about this these currencies and want people to withdraw their money from crypto, but some people are trying their best to prevail cryptocurrency all over the world to maximize the utility of it between the people.
This kind of people are going to have lose instead of having doubt about it and thinking about it as bad should be aware of it that no issue can be bigger than the profit of bitcoin so we should invest and get income in forum of money, bad news if we will spread so it will reduce our own income our own profit will be lower so better never get your interest about any kind of bad news just try to be positive.
reil2014

Activity: 966

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:28:22 PM

Yes i think its one factor why the price  is not stable, Most of that negative is coming from a newbie in crypto world, meaning less seacrh, explore. Cryptocurrency needs a good feedback special now.
sevenjoy

Activity: 82
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:32:42 AM

I agree with your opinion by making a positive issue about cryptocurency that can make or affect the ups and downs of cryptocurency market prices.
But we must make good news about this market only if this is happening in real life, because if its not maybe it can also be consider as a hype news that will later on be a FUD news. Internet is very powerful and it can really change the trend easily. If you believe on cryptocurrency, just keep on posting the good side of this technology, and if there's a good news around the world better to share it.
Different people have different thoughts about cryptocurrency and they give opinions according to their level of understanding. We should be optimistic and never give such statement that are not in favor of cryptocurrency especially bitcoin because thousands of people have invested in bitcoin. They are curious about the future of bitcoin and some bad issues discourage them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: