Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:39:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best country for crypto?  (Read 505 times)
Wallflower28

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:07:03 AM

I do not know about Estonia. But I do know that Korea is also a country that will help the Cryptocurrency market thrive in the future. Currently there are 50,000 guesthouses, other hotels, they accept payment by Altcoin in Korea. This is a real delight for the future of digital money.

Weren't they planning to ban cryptos though? I'm not too sure what's going on over there.
I know also that Korea will ban other cryptocurrencies aside from bitcoin. That's why I think Korea is not the best country for cryptocurrency. And I think, USA is the best country for cryptocurrency since there are lot of project and ICOs in USA. America also gradually adapt cryptocurrency as their medium of exchange aside from dollar.

AirdropWeekly

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:20:13 AM

Georgia has some nice laws for crypto.
Aroma92

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:26:54 AM

While the best country for crypto is Japan. I was not personally there, but judging by the news, people are delighted with crypto-currency. And the government does not prevent this.

imusify  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
DiscordProduct DemoO3 Wallet :: Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper  ❰  ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN  ❱  Explainer Video
xanaxxx

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:36:48 AM

Estonia is really cool country when it comes to modernized public systems. But I'm not sure about their attitude towards the crypto regulation. It's interesting to see Gibraltar stepping up the game re ICOs
tung06081989

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:40:58 AM

i think it is india,japan and korea,russia
Coingram

Activity: 295

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:43:40 AM

Best country for crypto now is Japan I think. Its the motherland of bitcoin and japanese government supports crypto
douhancan58

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:48:19 AM

I think Japan is the best country for digital cryptography!

Many stores in Japan accept BTC payment, and Japan's famous e-commerce company is also actively developing the digital cryptographic currency of funds!

Japan intends to put forward a proposal for cryptocurrency at the upcoming G20 meeting.
HongKong

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:51:42 AM

The Eastern European countries seem to be a crypto friendly investment climate. However, I would love to see a role here for Western Europe, because some of the issues besides the technology related stuff is an issue in the East.
Europe may not be the very best place for Bitcoin. They have cool technology though Japan is the only place that is not panicking about Bitcoin and is very Bitcoin friendly.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
catsmile

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:52:06 AM

I don't know Estina. But I think China and Korea will be a big market for Crypto in the future. In Korea, there are many hotels that accepted payment by altcoins.
Jay Jay crypto

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:56:14 AM

Despite China's ban on ICOs and its temporary halts on all cryptocurrency exchanges, many other countries are quickly taking advantage of the cryptocurrency potential. While this list contains some of the usual tech-friendly.
Doovla

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:58:16 AM

Country that got most influence in crypto world for me , is Korea. They started seriously to digitize the money and that is some serious and probably good sign for crypto world.
YAlex

Activity: 63

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:06:22 PM

What's the greatest country for crypto?

I'd say it's Estonia:
"Today, almost all public services in Estonia are digitalised and accessed through secure digital identities that are provided to every citizen and resident."

"In Estonia, this distributed ledger gives citizens and residents more control over their own data."

"Estonians can log into their own records using their digital identities and then see exactly which medical professionals have done the same and when."

Source: https://medium.com/e-residency-blog/welcome-to-the-blockchain-nation-5d9b46c06fd4

I think Switzerland is also a great country for it - long tradition of banking and privacy, crypto is an asset, government open to crypto, so on.
Belarus is the best country for cryptocurrency. After all, it is legalized there and it has not yet introduced taxes.
Fatah2207

Activity: 53

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:12:01 PM

I less so know about the influence of bitcoin in the country Estonia, according to my personal Japan, Korea and China rapid development whether the field of technology and the world crypto money, hopefully the future in Indonesia can also like other countries so rapidly in the world of crypto money.
PancherBitCoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 317

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:29:39 PM

I less so know about the influence of bitcoin in the country Estonia, according to my personal Japan, Korea and China rapid development whether the field of technology and the world crypto money, hopefully the future in Indonesia can also like other countries so rapidly in the world of crypto money.
I just can not understand one thing, why some countries very easily go to legalize crypto currency and even help users in the legislation, regarding the business of crypto currency, while other countries try to completely avoid it and introduce new and new prohibitions.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: