Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:22:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 136 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Ambit (AMBT) Become part of the Mining Family  (Read 27030 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Antivoid

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:04:35 PM

'AMBT is a dividend token that entitles the token holders to the percentage share of the total profit of the mining and hosting operations'
i have one question that how can you make profits if the market is very bad that mining may suffer a big loss as the coin price is very low, does it mean the token holders get nothing those days?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ambit.Misha

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:46:08 PM

'AMBT is a dividend token that entitles the token holders to the percentage share of the total profit of the mining and hosting operations'
i have one question that how can you make profits if the market is very bad that mining may suffer a big loss as the coin price is very low, does it mean the token holders get nothing those days?

We will have hosting and cloud mining services as well, which provides income in Fiat currency. Our mining infrastructure will be the next-generation data center, which will also be diversified, which means we will mine BTC and other altcoins as well.

BTC price as low as 3 K we will be still profitable
ottogary

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:15:07 PM

We will have hosting and cloud mining services as well, which provides income in Fiat currency. Our mining infrastructure will be the next-generation data center, which will also be diversified, which means we will mine BTC and other altcoins as well.

it's nice to have hosting and cloud mining services, but what's the next strategy that this project will do to attract investors. because I'm currently seeing bad market conditions and many competitors
Ambit.Misha

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:23:46 PM

it's nice to have hosting and cloud mining services, but what's the next strategy that this project will do to attract investors. because I'm currently seeing bad market conditions and many competitors

We will soon release new updates about our strategy, please follow us and you will find out soon.
AmbitICO

Activity: 201

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:12:30 PM

We thought it would be helpful to answer some of the most frequently asked questions about Ambit Mining ICO
https://ambitmining.io/faq
nugrama

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:13:23 AM

We will soon release new updates about our strategy, please follow us and you will find out soon.
It seems like now it's already a lot of participants who follow the project and I think it's been one of the team's strategy was successful with many participants who help promote this project certainly will be easier too for this project achieves success.
rezakurnia66

Activity: 644

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:37:17 AM

It seems like now it's already a lot of participants who follow the project and I think it's been one of the team's strategy was successful with many participants who help promote this project certainly will be easier too for this project achieves success.
With a large number of participants who support and promote this project, I think it will be many investors who know this project and hopefully they can be attracted to join in this project and future projects can be successful.

disbil

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:16:53 AM

as far as I see this project has gotten a lot of support, it indicates that the project is really good, let alone the project managed people who were very professional.
restuibu

Activity: 994

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:15:12 AM

as far as I see this project has gotten a lot of support, it indicates that the project is really good, let alone the project managed people who were very professional.
right, here has gathered people who have experienced behind many ico projects so do not worry about its development. and has been proven with some successful ico

Magicune500

Activity: 37

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 01:09:19 PM

Ambit Mining is Proud to be a Sponsor Of “Crypto ICO Summit Zurich 2018” Switzerland.

You can meet us in Zurich on 27-28 of March.

You Can see the sponsored list: https://cryptosummit.smartvalor.com/sponsors/
TranslateIntoDutch

Activity: 308
Merit: 69

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:46:28 PM

If you are reading this and you are Dutch, you can check out the Dutch translations of the ANN, the website, the onepager and the whitepaper.

Dutch Ambit ANN: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3172164
Dutch text of the website: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1qgtty_IuMJsR1LevZP2OAQfyS-0KzpN_
Dutch text of the onepager: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1rqkNNhvB7uVj7suRnMd9F92GXqFRwidI
Dutch text of the whitepaper: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1zAIDvsyk_lBPrjcwyfIjFwJk9bDhb7Un

Happy reading!

allowance1219

Activity: 134
Merit: 106

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:34:18 PM

As far as I know, most exchanges including bittrex will not list coins have a dividend mechanism, such CSNO, which is a dividend coins released by bitdice gambling website. I do not know if your coins have similar problems.

Magicune500

Activity: 37

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 06:34:38 PM

As far as I know, most exchanges including bittrex will not list coins have a dividend mechanism, such CSNO, which is a dividend coins released by bitdice gambling website. I do not know if your coins have similar problems.

AMBT will be listed on Forkdelta, Crex24, Negotiations finalizing with Bibox, and there are more exchanges with who we have been talking to, and cannot be revealed until the ICO is over.

But if the question is will AMBT token be listed on exchanges?
The answer is Yes, and surprisingly on many.

AMBT TEAM
gabchuks
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:59:55 PM

do we need to submit tasks on weekly basis?
AmbitICO

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:13:36 AM

do we need to submit tasks on weekly basis?

Please keep bounty stuff in the bounty thread, friend. Here is the link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3131155.0
critolika

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:37:57 AM

right, here has gathered people who have experienced behind many ico projects so do not worry about its development. and has been proven with some successful ico
if in his course his great team is sure to achieve success will be easy and I am sure this project will be as successful as we expect.
bellaayu

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:49:58 AM

if in his course his great team is sure to achieve success will be easy and I am sure this project will be as successful as we expect.
We do have to be sure that this project will surely be a success and gives good results.
Moreover, this project is maintained by people who are very responsible, I believe they will always do something the best to be able to make this project can thrive and succeed.

AmbitICO

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:46:27 AM
Last edit: March 24, 2018, 12:29:09 PM by AmbitICO

☑ Article about Ambit Mining published by Forbes Georgia, the most influential Georgian business magazine. http://forbes.ge/news/3627/Ambit-Mining
___
 📢 Presale starts on 10th of April. Join Whitelist on our website https://ambitmining.io/
allowance1219

Activity: 134
Merit: 106

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:47:25 PM

AMBT will be listed on Forkdelta, Crex24, Negotiations finalizing with Bibox, and there are more exchanges with who we have been talking to, and cannot be revealed until the ICO is over.

But if the question is will AMBT token be listed on exchanges?
The answer is Yes, and surprisingly on many.

AMBT TEAM

That is great. Though more exchanges almost means more trading volume and probably higher price, I hope this project can spend all the raised money on development, do not spend too much for listing.

juicejoyce
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:41:03 AM

Hello, it serms that the ambit will release erc20 tokens on Etherium network, I have a question about the dividend distribution. If I store some tokens in my ETH wallet, I will receive the dividend in ETH every year?

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
   Become part of the mining family   
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 136 »
  Print  

Jump to: