Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:27:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 136 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Ambit (AMBT) Become part of the Mining Family  (Read 27030 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
manlyxman

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:52:05 PM

interesting project, does anyone know when i can start investing and how much is the minimum? Smiley

$100 is the minimum investment (eth or btc) one week from now i think.

nice, can't wait. will definitely be investing. Grin Grin Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LeroyBro

Merit: 1

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:57:07 PM

Hi. slight error here. I think the [here] part is supposed to be an anchor link but doesn't lead anywhere. Smiley

"Is there a bounty or affiliate program?

Details on the bounty program are available here. "

In the faq page: https://ambitmining.io/faq

============== Interested in ICOs ==============
drogas

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:00:48 PM

I followed Beka's Yotube channel for a while. I learned a lot from him on setting up and build mining farm, making ventilation..., and I'm owning a mini mining farm now. Of course, I think this mining project will be very successful.

That's nice. I learned a lot about mining from him as well and that's why I have high hopes for this project and Im sure they know what they're doing!
skelethon

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 05:07:28 PM

I followed Beka's Yotube channel for a while. I learned a lot from him on setting up and build mining farm, making ventilation..., and I'm owning a mini mining farm now. Of course, I think this mining project will be very successful.

That's nice. I learned a lot about mining from him as well and that's why I have high hopes for this project and Im sure they know what they're doing!

I remember the CCN blogs, we probably won't get them a lot now but I think this project is far more exciting anyway Grin

If anyone hasn't seen them I'd definitely recommend the blogs, can start here - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=994Djm83sVM
ICO Lancer

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 05:10:27 PM

I remember the CCN blogs, we probably won't get them a lot now but I think this project is far more exciting anyway Grin

If anyone hasn't seen them I'd definitely recommend the blogs, can start here - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=994Djm83sVM

Discovered about ambitcoin just now, will definitely be checking out Beka's old videos, thanks Grin
skelethon

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 05:15:58 PM

Discovered about ambitcoin just now, will definitely be checking out Beka's old videos, thanks Grin

Then you have a lot to catch up on Wink

But his old videos are still really great and interesting for those wanting to learn about mining, highly recommended.
BeruchN

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:23:27 PM

I like these kind of different and creative projects. the bounty rate is satisfactory.
I'm joining to participate in Bounty campaigns. in the coming days, I can join the ICO depending on the market situation. Smiley

i agree about the bounty. the campaign looks really interesting and i'll be doing my best to join as well.

would recommend it to anyone interested to check it out, i think it seems really profitable. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3131155

----  Hot Crypto Airdrops ----   
AmbitICO

Activity: 201

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:26:03 PM

Hi. slight error here. I think the [here] part is supposed to be an anchor link but doesn't lead anywhere. Smiley

"Is there a bounty or affiliate program?

Details on the bounty program are available here. "

In the faq page: https://ambitmining.io/faq

https://i.imgur.com/YAvwPzj.png

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, passing it along.
ICO Lancer

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 05:27:45 PM

I like these kind of different and creative projects. the bounty rate is satisfactory.
I'm joining to participate in Bounty campaigns. in the coming days, I can join the ICO depending on the market situation. Smiley

i agree about the bounty. the campaign looks really interesting and i'll be doing my best to join as well.

would recommend it to anyone interested to check it out, i think it seems really profitable. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3131155

The signature campaign in particular - i like the 39.5% allocation on it Grin

Does anyone know when the sales begin and end? On what dates I mean
BeruchN

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:30:59 PM

The signature campaign in particular - i like the 39.5% allocation on it Grin

Does anyone know when the sales begin and end? On what dates I mean

Presale is April 10-17 and Crowdsale is April 20 - May 10 Smiley

https://www.ambitmining.io/doc/Ambit-OnePager.pdf

----  Hot Crypto Airdrops ----   
Xioma

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:38:57 PM

Interesting project. I fully support green and renewable energy sources and have high hopes for it.

Can you just explain the Tbilisi free economic zone part? I assume it has to do with taxes and regulations? But I'm not from there and unsure how it'll affect the project.

Thanks Smiley
manlyxman

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:44:22 PM

Interesting project. I fully support green and renewable energy sources and have high hopes for it.

Can you just explain the Tbilisi free economic zone part? I assume it has to do with taxes and regulations? But I'm not from there and unsure how it'll affect the project.

Thanks Smiley

From their faq it says they'd be exempt from corporate taxes and other form of taxes, but that's all i know about it.
VenturaBro

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:51:43 PM

ICo is invested and developed very professional, experienced development team, promising a successful ico. The company is growing

The whitepaper also looks great. Overall very well put together announcement I think. Smiley

Yeah I'm reading the whitepaper and so far all good. No irrelevant information and the development team overview is really well done too.
LeroyBro

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:55:58 PM

|\___/|
   /          \
  /_.~  ~,_\   - The project has been successfully listed at FOXICO
       \@/

https://foxico.io/project/ambit

Why the 7/10 rating? Because of mvp?

All of the following sound like really great pros:

"Ambit mining is the only ICO with the existing mining infrastructure, experience and proven track record. All this is reflected on “Ambit Mining” youtube channel. The company is located in Georgia, Tbilisi Free economic zone, which gives various benefits such as, cheap green electricity of 5 cents, no tax or VAT, and favorable government regulations. "

So I was surprised to see a 7 out of 10.

Good point, the ICOguide review seems more detailed and explains their reasonings better as well i think.

It seems because of no mvp, "usual" idea (whatever that means) and because it has many competitors.

While I generally like projects with minimum viable products, I don't think the other criteria makes much sense because it's more about the execution that matters in my opinion.

============== Interested in ICOs ==============
Pasadoble

Activity: 336
Merit: 7

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:00:35 PM

|\___/|
   /          \
  /_.~  ~,_\   - The project has been successfully listed at FOXICO
       \@/

https://foxico.io/project/ambit

Why the 7/10 rating? Because of mvp?

All of the following sound like really great pros:

"Ambit mining is the only ICO with the existing mining infrastructure, experience and proven track record. All this is reflected on “Ambit Mining” youtube channel. The company is located in Georgia, Tbilisi Free economic zone, which gives various benefits such as, cheap green electricity of 5 cents, no tax or VAT, and favorable government regulations. "

So I was surprised to see a 7 out of 10.

Good point, the ICOguide review seems more detailed and explains their reasonings better as well i think.

Tatally agree, I also liked their review. And they have good rating, it seems more real
Pasadoble

Activity: 336
Merit: 7

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:03:54 PM

ICo is invested and developed very professional, experienced development team, promising a successful ico. The company is growing

The whitepaper also looks great. Overall very well put together announcement I think. Smiley

Yeah I'm reading the whitepaper and so far all good. No irrelevant information and the development team overview is really well done too.

Yes whitepaper answers almost all possible questions. When I am interested in ICO I try to find out some information, but often a lot of details are not defined and accessible. So I think one main thing that differs good project from the scam one is the enough info. So good for Ambit team.
Tonygold1967

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:07:54 PM

Thanks Smiley

Tbilisi itself is not free economic zone, but maybe Georgian legislation makes it possible to make exceptions in paying taxes.
Tonygold1967

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:10:19 PM

Yes whitepaper answers almost all possible questions. When I am interested in ICO I try to find out some information, but often a lot of details are not defined and accessible. So I think one main thing that differs good project from the scam one is the enough info. So good for Ambit team.
[/quote]

Absolutely, when hard cap and soft cap is defined it is already one of the pros of the project, and if the information on the ICO is available it is good, we have more feeling of transparency.
sunX3

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 06:11:37 PM

Absolutely, when hard cap and soft cap is defined it is already one of the pros of the project, and if the information on the ICO is available it is good, we have more feeling of transparency.
[/quote]

Pretty much, now all that there is left to do is wait Grin

Really interested how the project will go.
AmbitICO

Activity: 201

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:14:23 PM

you want us to pay for your mining operations?

It is ICO so it is rising money for smth, idea of the ICO is that investors are paying for the idea. Is this a problem?
Ambit is already functional and profitable, so your investing in expansion of the mining operation not an idea.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 136 »
  Print  

Jump to: