Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:39:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 136 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Ambit (AMBT) Become part of the Mining Family  (Read 27030 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
LeroyBro

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:36:48 AM

How much money cllected during the pre-sale. I think It's around $1.5 million. What will happen from now on?

I think the sale will continue as normal for now. The softcap needs to be reached, and it's 3,000,000 right now so it needs to reach the 6,000,000

============== Interested in ICOs ==============

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Xioma

Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:56:21 PM

Hello community!

We have started Referral Program!
and we’ll reward you with 3% of any investment made with your referral.

You can start earning AMBT tokens through our referral program.
https://ambitmining.io/

https://i.imgur.com/ojogHS6.png

awesome thanks for the constant updates! Grin
manlyxman

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:33:07 PM

This project is quite big considering the big names of the partners, this one is the project for those aspiring "miners' but without enough budget for the equipment needed. I could sense that this one will become one of the biggest projects this year.
we'll see for his future I also believe that his project can be a huge success as long as the team involved here always work together with a compact, and the spirit of success is always a project for the future.

I think they'd be a little better off with some better marketing on the project but still, they've made it this far and they're very successful and I think they'll reach the soft cap soon in May.

of course more marketing would mean more ambt tokens bought but i think we just have to be patient. there is plenty of time left, no need to rush
ai5998865

Activity: 216
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:49:58 PM

Big projects. The team of the best professionals and excellent content. Great achievement. join Join us, participate and contribute!
VenturaBro

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:21:32 PM

Good one! your Rating is damn good on https://www.icoguide.com/en/ico/ambit … and very promising project!!

I think they have overall very good reviews on most sites. Here's another with a 4.1/5 rating  https://icobench.com/ico/ambit
ICO Lancer

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 05:23:21 PM

Good one! your Rating is damn good on https://www.icoguide.com/en/ico/ambit … and very promising project!!

I think they have overall very good reviews on most sites. Here's another with a 4.1/5 rating  https://icobench.com/ico/ambit

At this point almost everything about the project points to it being good
BeruchN

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:53:34 PM

This project is quite big considering the big names of the partners, this one is the project for those aspiring "miners' but without enough budget for the equipment needed. I could sense that this one will become one of the biggest projects this year.
we'll see for his future I also believe that his project can be a huge success as long as the team involved here always work together with a compact, and the spirit of success is always a project for the future.

I think so far that's the direction Ambit is heading to. So I have high hopes for this project

----  Hot Crypto Airdrops ----   
drogas

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:21:59 PM

The big names working with the projects and the actual team behind ambit - all of who have tons of experience in the crypto world. Definitely one of the biggest potential mining related ICOs
hanoitree421

Activity: 45

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:12:47 AM

And metamask? Is it a good wallet?
hieusupper89

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:22:54 AM

Hello, is Ambit a real Mining with a lifetime contract? As long as we still keep the token ambit, how long can we benefit?
ManhattanProject

Activity: 11

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:47:08 AM

I think they'd be a little better off with some better marketing on the project but still, they've made it this far and they're very successful and I think they'll reach the soft cap soon in May.

of course more marketing would mean more ambt tokens bought but i think we just have to be patient. there is plenty of time left, no need to rush

GUYS, this project is a hidden gem. Anyone should really put in some time and read at least the first page of there project www.ambitmining.io
All put together on one page. Very professional. Green power, professional team and all the transparency.

THIS IS MADE FOR SUCCESS.

I understand, Beka wants to go low with the marketing budget. Maybe he should think again. This world is unfortunately build on fast information. Nobody will search for AmbitMining. The Ivan on tech video was a good step in this direction. I really hope, you guys will show, how to mine, how to host how to keep this crypto decentralized. This is what we need. Independency from the big players. And this is what Ambit is doing.

And for gods sake, a note to investors:
Check their website for the information about the economical and political stability. I never thought, that Georgia can be do better than some crazy european government who do not understand what is the future.

I already have invested and I hope you do some research, compare to peer group competitors (some have really crazy communication skills) and you come out with a decision  PRO AMBITMINING!

Go Beka!
LancelotRay

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 10:52:12 AM

GUYS, this project is a hidden gem. Anyone should really put in some time and read at least the first page of there project www.ambitmining.io
All put together on one page. Very professional. Green power, professional team and all the transparency.

I understand, Beka wants to go low with the marketing budget. Maybe he should think again. This world is unfortunately build on fast information. Nobody will search for AmbitMining. The Ivan on tech video was a good step in this direction. I really hope, you guys will show, how to mine, how to host how to keep this crypto decentralized. This is what we need. Independency from the big players. And this is what Ambit is doing.

Check their website for the information about the economical and political stability. I never thought, that Georgia can be do better than some crazy european government who do not understand what is the future.

I already have invested and I hope you do some research, compare to peer group competitors (some have really crazy communication skills) and you come out with a decision  PRO AMBITMINING!

Go Beka!

Really well said and I agree 100%. Coming from someone who isn't really into mining projects in the crypto world, I think Ambit is definitely one of the few special ones.
BeruchN

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:43:41 AM

Hello, is Ambit a real Mining with a lifetime contract? As long as we still keep the token ambit, how long can we benefit?

I think the returns will be sent after the ICO. The first payments will begin from the hosting facility within 4 months after the end of ICO, full payouts are planned to start 6 months after the ICO.

----  Hot Crypto Airdrops ----   
ICO Lancer

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 12:11:46 PM

I think the returns will be sent after the ICO. The first payments will begin from the hosting facility within 4 months after the end of ICO, full payouts are planned to start 6 months after the ICO.

This is correct. And if the cap isn't reach investors will be refunded
sunX3

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 12:47:13 PM

At this point almost everything about the project points to it being good

because it's an overall very good project Grin good to see people realizing that
LeroyBro

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:03:33 PM

Go Beka!

I didn't even know Georgia was one of the top mining countries until I read the recent article.

It's crazy how cheap mining there is, and they're also largely unaffected by the taxes. Really who'd have thought that such a small country would be a heaven for crypto

============== Interested in ICOs ==============
Xioma

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:41:06 PM

I think so far everything is going well regarding this project.

AMBT Tokens just crossed over 3million, everyone on the team is experienced and the roadmap is looking good. Only thing left is time
manlyxman

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 02:32:26 PM

I think so far everything is going well regarding this project.

AMBT Tokens just crossed over 3million, everyone on the team is experienced and the roadmap is looking good. Only thing left is time

i agree and hope everything goes smoothly in due time Smiley
VenturaBro

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:04:54 PM

Go Beka!

what really seals the deal for me is beka's personal experience. if you do your research youd see he's been involved in crypto mining for a very long time, has tons of education videos about it, so i support him 100%!
drogas

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:28:57 PM

Go Beka!

couldnt agree more!

I think ambit has serious potential too Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 136 »
  Print  

Jump to: