Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:29:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 136 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Ambit (AMBT) Become part of the Mining Family  (Read 27030 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
zenting

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:13:49 PM

The project deserves attention. During what time your token will be presented on the exchange for bidding?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AmbitICO

Activity: 201
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:19:49 PM

What will be the individual cap?

There is no individual cap.

the sale of the token ambit was a little slow, when viewed from the supporters should attract many investors, hopefully can reach on the soft seal for the sale of token ambit
indeed the sale of Ambit tokens is a bit slow the teams have to work hard to attract more and more investors, still about 3 million more tokens for softcap achieved I'm sure this project can get through it.
It looks like the market is recovering. Let's hope this encourage the investors to invest more in ICO's.

Also hope the 18% discount will encourage more people to join in as well.

Is there discount available? where can I find additional info?

Yes, for the first 8 million tokens in the main sale it is 18%, then it breaks down to 10%, 5%, and then no more bonuses.

When the public sale ends?

May 30, 12:00 PM GMT+4

Tell me, do you have a project prototype or MVP? Now people do not willingly invest only in idea.

Yes, ambit already has a facility up and running.  You can see more about that here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EdU0AN2ULbY&feature=youtu.be

What advantages are offered by us if investment in this project?

All token holders will receive bi-weekly dividends: 85% of the net profits from the mining operation (including the existing farm), and 85% of the net profits from hosting services. (In accordance with the rules as setting up in the Smart contract). Dividends will be calculated and paid on bi-weekly basis in cryptocurrency. The size of the dividend will be determined in a pro-rata share of the tokens held by token holders during a full cycle before the dividend declaration. (for example, if a user held 100 tokens in the beginning of the cycle, and sold 30 during the cycle, dividend will be allocated for the remaining 70 tokens which were held during the full duration of the dividend cycle)
A portion of the profits from the mining (30%) will be bootstrapped into further development and innovation of our equipment, in order to maintain profitability with the constantly increasing difficulties in mining. All the information regarding the upgrade of the equipment as well as other related development costs will be fully transparent and available to the token holders, to ensure the credibility and transparency of the project.

The project deserves attention. During what time your token will be presented on the exchange for bidding?

After the ICO ends. Other than that we cannot comment on exchanges.
Jianx

Activity: 630
Merit: 262

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:33:14 PM

I remain confident and optimistic if the project were still will reach soft cap, even more.
come on fella keep the spirit and don't forget to participate though just buy a little
manlyxman

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:06:10 PM

I remain confident and optimistic if the project were still will reach soft cap, even more.
come on fella keep the spirit and don't forget to participate though just buy a little

The number of tokens bought is slowly, but surely going to reach the soft cap IMO. It's 3,100,000+ right now but slowly increasing.
VenturaBro

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:34:02 PM

More attention and more marketing would really help out in reaching the soft cap, I agree, other than that it's an overall very great project.
AmbitICO

Activity: 201

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:40:27 PM

Early Bonus For Contributors

Dear community members,
There have been concerns regarding the 18% bonus that we are giving out for the first 8 Million AMBT tokens.
We appreciate our early investors who supported us and contributed early during the presale stage.
In order to show our gratitude, we will award extra 5% tokens on top of original purchase to everyone who purchased during the presale.
We have also updated the referral information in the user's dashboard, so now you can track how many people have registered with your link and how many tokens you will receive.

Stay tuned for big updates coming soon.

Sincerely,
Ambit Team
LancelotRay

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 05:16:26 PM

Can you guys put the table some top three things what is your logic when assessing the ICO?

1.Have an MVP

2.Great whitepaper/roadmap.

3.Experienced team.

All 3 checks out for Ambit, not to mention they're already making profit.This 3 reasons is why I think they'll do fine. Smiley
drogas

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:58:01 PM

Dear community members,
There have been concerns regarding the 18% bonus that we are giving out for the first 8 Million AMBT tokens.
We appreciate our early investors who supported us and contributed early during the presale stage.
In order to show our gratitude, we will award extra 5% tokens on top of original purchase to everyone who purchased during the presale.
We have also updated the referral information in the user's dashboard, so now you can track how many people have registered with your link and how many tokens you will receive.

Sincerely,
Ambit Team

that's very generous of you Grin thanks for keeping ups updated so frequently
skelethon

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 06:27:15 PM

Dear community members,

Sincerely,
Ambit Team

Would love to see what the big updates are! Keep it up.
BeruchN

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:54:31 PM

Tell me, do you have a project prototype or MVP? Now people do not willingly invest only in idea.

They already have a mining factory that makes profit, so I would count that as an MVP and say yes.

They clearly have an MVP, a mining factory that works, like you said. I think one review mentioned that don't have an MVP which makes no sense to me.

----  Hot Crypto Airdrops ----   
ICO Lancer

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 07:31:46 PM

I want to know if there are new mining equipment that can make your mining more efficient?

Definitely. I think that's what makes them scalable. As they gain more profit and investments, they can purchase better equipment that allows for better and more efficient mining, resulting in a bigger ROI
sunX3

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 07:52:15 PM

I want to know if there are new mining equipment that can make your mining more efficient?

Definitely. I think that's what makes them scalable. As they gain more profit and investments, they can purchase better equipment that allows for better and more efficient mining, resulting in a bigger ROI

yes this is what they mean by 'with existing, scalable infrastructure'. Ambit now aims to scale its operation to 20 MW and invites mining enthusiasts to join the mining family
DragonETH

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

https://www.projecton.pro/

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:06:43 AM

The number of tokens bought is slowly, but surely going to reach the soft cap IMO. It's 3,100,000+ right now but slowly increasing.
30/05/2018 this is a huge period of time to raise the necessary funds. the project has support in the country and a good program to pay for the participants ' devidents and therefore has a great chance of success, but the risks also need to be taken into account.

░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             
          ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░         
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
  ░▓▓▓▓░░░  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░  ░░░▓▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓██████████████▒░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░  ░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░░░░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░████████████▓░░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░▓████░░░░░░░      ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▒███████▓▓░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓█████████░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▓▒░░                     ░░▒▓▓▓░ 
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░      
          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░        
             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            ██
██                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            ██
                                                      PROJECTON

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
Customer relationship management using Blockchain
▬▬▬▬Whitepaper ♦ Whitelist  ▬▬▬▬
BUY XN35

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
░░░░░SOCIAL MEDIA░░░░░
TwitterTelegram Facebook 
Reddit  Medium  ➤  Bitcointalk
ndyarisya

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:10:11 AM

This one project held by Sylon, will certainly attract a lot of investor appeal to join. Because already many projects that are held by sylon are all successful attract investors. but did not rule out the Ambit project will be successful in following the footsteps of previous projects held by Sylon.dan I see this team has a very professional advisor in developing this project with their respective expertise. hopefully successful and will grow rapidly this project.
captin crunch

Merit: 253

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:48:15 AM

Dear community members,

Sincerely,
Ambit Team

Wow, good for you guys, it is additional motivation for everyone.

AmericanBit

Merit: 250

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:57:39 AM

More attention and more marketing would really help out in reaching the soft cap, I agree, other than that it's an overall very great project.

Marketing is also active, the advertising is almost everywhere.
giogio0504

Activity: 322
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:02:32 AM

It seems to be a lot of investors who follow pre-sale in Ambit, could be seen from a large number of participants who supported him until now. Hopefully, future projects can be smoothly and successfully.

Pre sale was more active, hope the public sale will be also profitable.
Pasadoble

Activity: 336
Merit: 7

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:03:28 AM

Dear community members,

Sincerely,
Ambit Team

So it will be 5% more on top of those 18%? If I understand properly.
deviltasha

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:09:34 AM

30/05/2018 this is a huge period of time to raise the necessary funds. the project has support in the country and a good program to pay for the participants ' devidents and therefore has a great chance of success, but the risks also need to be taken into account.

When one is involved in crypto and ICO he/she should understand that there are always some risks and Ambit is not exemption. But I still believe that this project should succeed, we need new coins in crypto world.
LancelotRay

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 08:33:10 AM

yes this is what they mean by 'with existing, scalable infrastructure'. Ambit now aims to scale its operation to 20 MW and invites mining enthusiasts to join the mining family

I think because of this, with enough funds, Ambit can become even more successful in the future. They just need to additional mining equipment which can be bought with enough funding.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 136 »
  Print  

Jump to: