Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 04:22:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Ambit (AMBT) Become part of the Mining Family  (Read 27030 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
captin crunch

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:13:35 AM

awesome. This is one very good news, because this project has successfully reached the softcap. congratulations to all the team, finally the hard work being done has given good results.
Hopefully in the future this project could always have better progress. success is always to project AMBIT.

Well said. I'm expecting even more great things now and confident ambit can pull them off.

I think they will continue their road map plans. Let's see how that goes now.

Hope so, I expect from the team that they will be as enthusiastic as they were before.

VasiloviKola

Activity: 177
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:15:39 AM

Now the price of Ethereum has fallen greatly. How will this affect the development of the project? After all, now the team will be able to buy less equipment for mining.

Now prices of all coins are falling and then there will be growth as usual, so I think it should not have effect.
AmericanBit

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:20:49 AM

awesome. This is one very good news, because this project has successfully reached the softcap. congratulations to all the team, finally the hard work being done has given good results.
Hopefully in the future this project could always have better progress. success is always to project AMBIT.

Well said. I'm expecting even more great things now and confident ambit can pull them off.

So success of the project will be obvious in the nearest future. And we will see the results.
ICO Lancer

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 10:35:23 AM

Hope so, I expect from the team that they will be as enthusiastic as they were before.

So far they've been following it very accurately and thoroughly so I believe in them Smiley
sunX3

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 10:42:50 AM

Hmm, yeah, I agree.

I think especially after the ICO, they can definitely accomplish their plans.

So far they've been following it very accurately and thoroughly so I believe in them Smiley
herromerro

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:52:03 AM

Road Show Results

Dear community members,

We have good news, after the trip to Dubai our company managed
to secure enough funds to hit the soft cap! We will record a video
where we will explain everything in detail as soon as possible.

We want to thank all of you for your contributions and your
continued support, you made this project possible. From our side,
we will do everything in our power to deliver on our promises.

We will prove to the whole world that through ICO new startups
can become successful companies, where the community has the power
to make important business decisions.

Sincerely
Your Ambit Team

Thanks for the update. I was expecting this news. Hope more money will be raised till the end of the funding period. And I think this news can affect people's decision in a positive way.
dreadfullICO

Activity: 197

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:55:11 AM

What's the next step?

Looking forward to site update Smiley

According to roadmap on site: "laying foundation for hosting and mining facility" in june

Hope we will see all those facilities soon.
giogio0504

Activity: 322
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:57:34 AM

WE all believe, but I think we will be more calm, when we'll see the first results.
VenturaBro

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:57:50 AM

What's the next step?

Looking forward to site update Smiley

According to roadmap on site: "laying foundation for hosting and mining facility" in june

Hope we will see all those facilities soon.

Same Im really excited and looking forward to seeing them in action
dishku
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:05:11 AM

Road Show Results

Dear community members,

Sincerely
Your Ambit Team

That is awesome news you got succeed to attract new investors through this event. I also feel this project has very good potential for investors to get passive income via this platform I hope in future this project will gain more attention and you will get succeed to finished to more big funds.
Xioma

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:05:26 AM

WE all believe, but I think we will be more calm, when we'll see the first results.

Yeah they just reached the soft cap Grin Let's give them some time Smiley
LeroyBro

Merit: 1

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:15:03 AM

Road Show Results

Dear community members,

Sincerely
Your Ambit Team

That is awesome news you got succeed to attract new investors through this event. I also feel this project has very good potential for investors to get passive income via this platform I hope in future this project will gain more attention and you will get succeed to finished to more big funds.

Indeed. And everything will just become even more effective after they scale up even more in the future.

============== Interested in ICOs ==============
drogas

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:25:28 AM

Road Show Results

Dear community members,

Sincerely
Your Ambit Team

Indeed. And everything will just become even more effective after they scale up even more in the future.

They will definitely scale their operations, i'm sure of it and the passive income will also probably increase as well
deviltasha

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:32:35 AM

All the community is exited about these good news, I think we should go more calm and wait for the results.
Pasadoble

Activity: 336
Merit: 7

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:39:01 AM

This is very good project and I really believe that it will succeed. Ambit has a great potential, locations of the project is very crypto friendly, team is excellent, So I do not think that there will be anything impossible in this ICO.
skelethon

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 11:47:35 AM

This is very good project and I really believe that it will succeed. Ambit has a great potential, locations of the project is very crypto friendly, team is excellent, So I do not think that there will be anything impossible in this ICO.

Yeah especially now that the soft cap has been reached I believe they will be able to accomplish their other tasks as well
BeruchN

Merit: 1

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:58:01 AM

All the community is exited about these good news, I think we should go more calm and wait for the results.

Of course, I'd love to see the numbers too but still, they covered the soft cap so.

Also looking forward to their future plans. But i think they will come in due time, they just crossed the cap, let's be patient and give them some breathing space

----  Hot Crypto Airdrops ----   
ICO Lancer

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 12:08:17 PM

Of course, I'd love to see the numbers too but still, they covered the soft cap so.

Also looking forward to their future plans. But i think they will come in due time, they just crossed the cap, let's be patient and give them some breathing space

True. But I'm still really excited to seeing the foundations for the hosting and mining facility next month
sunX3

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 12:20:35 PM

I agree wholeheartedly. Now that they reached the soft cap I'm expecting great things in the future Smiley
VenturaBro

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:31:24 PM

True. But I'm still really excited to seeing the foundations for the hosting and mining facility next month

Yeah same i think they will pull it of as well, so far they have been doing everything well and no doubt will continue doing so
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »
  Print  

Jump to: